What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600 Watt Vanilla Kush And OG Kush Grow

kindgrower

Thanks brother. The smoke is super dank. My oldest jarred, is about 17 days in cure. Very Stoney. Great daytime high. But, If you let it at night chillin, it will lock you down. It's the stinkiest bud I ever grown. They smell my whole house up. I mean crazy bad. I will be running this strain for awhile, I got 12 clones in flower now. I'll post some shots, when worth while.

But, Ya, Barney's Vanilla Kush, in my opinion, Is a strain to hang on to. Everything I expected and more. Great for a first timer. Super easy to grow and handles stress great, short recovery time and big yielder. I mainlined them. Cant stress a plant out so early on, more than training to mainline and she loved it.

kindgrower

Cool Nico, Love to see your garden and your plants. When you can, post some up. If it's your first time growing Barney's Vanilla Kush, You're in for a treat. I just love that strain...

Good luck brother, stay lifted!

kindgrower

PinkFan, sup brother?! Thanks I appreciate it. Yah, man. It's a great strain to blaze on and grow. Super easy to grow. Very forgiving, No problems at all with the Vanilla grow, insects, mold, stress... Train anyway you like, fast recovery, Big producer, especially, if you main-line them. They do the best IMO, with multiple topping. LST, SCROG, and on and on. If you're in a legal state, track some down at a dispenz.. You wont be sorry, i promise.

Later bro

P

PinkFan

excellent info kindgrower as i want to try main-line see if i can get my yield up a bit.
because i am running 600watts but yield is very low for amount of light i am using

kindgrower

Ya, for sure. 600 watter is a great light. I mean anything bigger than 5x5 you want to jump, or supplement the light. Great yields, can be had, with a 600 watter. I run a 600 watt, digital, dimmable system and love it. I used just that system for years. and had great results. of course there are so many variables that make up a great yield. But the 600, can fairly efficient, compared to a 1000 watt sys, get you above average results. I have since added a LED Lighting system to my 600 watt grow. From Lush Lighting, the Dominator 2x. No heat, No Noise, light weight, super powerful! Look into them, there's smaller, less expensive ones too.

Nico Farmer

hi
so this my Vanilla Kush that I make last year

557acb372b1c06b5e4fe0d4b33034889_1391632.jpg

Floridian

Veteran
I don't know Nico but the last half hour or so was fun and informative,I've messed around a lot with regular topping and FIM topping but nothing regimented,I have to say that method is cut and dried and pretty damn good.I normally get 6 oz or more under my 1K's with a couple undisciplined tops or FIM but I definitely will try that 3 top mainline regimen.Can we change the name so I don't feel like a junkie lol?How bout threes a crowd?

Nico Farmer

Hi Floridian

My method with this Vanilla Kush: combination of bending and FIM, 1 plant = 5 tops.
Sure, threes a crowd is a good name.

Bless up

R

Rageous8899

Yeah man i just got some

Yeah man i just got some

My pal dropped off a van kush, 8ballkush, and (2) triple cheese. I been looking for anyone whos messed with em and finally found an old thread. Theyre beat up and abused but i couldnt let my pal throw em out and ive never had any barneys strains. I took a buttload of clones so now what should i do with em? Clean and feed . But then i was gonna transplant into bigger than solo cups and run em out. Any suggestions?

Kai Kai

8Ball Kush is the strain to be smoking dude, literally smoked it for the first time around 6 months ago and was in my top 3 favourites straight away.

R

Rageous8899

Thanks man. Top 3 is a huge deal. I dig the new fruityish stuff thats being flooded everywhere but i like a piney..skunky..earthy taste. Lol. Maybe im a little old school. With that ill prob switch the 8ball to dwc and see if i cant get her growing again so i can try it sooner rather than wait for clones. :)