What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

U

Ununionized

He's starting to think he can't understand why the entire world won't accept his story of a cold nitroxy bath that's a heater.

All he and his church have to do is show ONE other one existing in ALL thermodynamics and he won't be the guy in the crowd crowing that everybody knows, when you hear ''cold turbulent light blocking nitrogen bath,''

you think ''Heater! YaW!"

:bigeye:

Alex Jones is a joke. But the real joke is on you. Keep propagating the destruction of free speech.

U

Ununionized

And then when you're done, you can ALSO tell ALL the PEOPLE here how the AERONAUTICAL and AEROSPACE and HEAT SENSING WORLD- THEY don't know the REAL temperature of the atmosphere they're flying through, and their instruments are all 33 DEGREES OFF.

And THEN you need to explain to us why your church can't solve for the actual surface temperature of the planet, but comes up 33 degrees SHORT: IN ERROR.

You need to explain how the 33 degrees COMPRESSION WARMING the REAL LAW takes CARE of,
is EXACTLY EQUAL
to your ERROR when you DON'T SOLVE for that 33 DEGREES COMPRESSION WARMING,
like REAL surface calcualtion does, and arrives at the REAL right temperature of the planet's surface.

No, YOU'RE not responding in any lucid fashion, you're refusing to discuss your belief that the cold nitrogen oxygen bath is a heater.

You need to show ALL of us ONE cold turbulent light blocking nitrogen oxygen bath that's a heater, and you're not the crank who can't tell hot from cold, the entire world is.

Remember it's not radiation communications electronic engineering that's referred to as ''The Sewer of the Sciences,''

it's your church. The ''science'' that explains how a cold nitrogen and oxygen bath, is a heater: explain it.

You haven't been ignored, talked around, you've been invited repeatedly to bear firm witness of your church, and your personal belief a COLD nitrogen/oxygen bath,

stopping 29% of the available warming firelight spectra of the sun,
from ever reaching and warming the planet at ALL

isn't a COLD
cold nitrogen bath, it's a
HOT cold nitrogen bath,

taking AWAY nearly thirty percent of warming firelight spectra
and then just SPONTANEOUSLY RE-GENERATING THAT,
and
THEN SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATING enough energy to warm not just itself but the ENTIRE PLANET 33 degrees,
ALL THE WHILE, BEING MANY DEGREES COLDER,
and SIMULTANEOUSLY CONDUCTION chilling the surface.

If it's so real, and easy - start speaking about it and explain it all, so everyone says ''Oh SURE now when I see ''COLD NITROXY BATH''

I think '' HEATER ! ''

Yaw'LL.

It's your church, start making us all believe it.

you have to be normal to act normal. it is simpler to keep sticking up the same straw man & knocking him over repeatedly. he is not going to respond in any lucid fashion. if both polar ice caps completely disappear & Miami & New Orleans are submerged, and summer temps average around 120 deg. F in Alaska, he is going to say the same thing then, too...i'm starting to think he is Alex Jones, the infowars cretin in disguise.

U

Ununionized

You, A.O.H, and Tycho, if you will, while here bearing fervent testimony of your church, need to REMIND US

why whenever we ALL HEAR ''COLD NITROGEN-OXYGEN BATH, MANY DEGREES COLDER than the LIGHT warmed ROCK it

C H I L L S,

we don't all think '' COLD NITROGEN BATH = HEEDUR! ''

Explain the social phenomenon that has us ALL confused about ''COLD NITROGEN BATH''

being ''HEATER.''

A SIGNIFICANT part of radiant transfer related electronic engineering is managing the VERY INFRARED that's GLOWING out of the PLANET.

YES
it
IS.

In Electronics HEAT is DEATH and it RADIATES and CONDUCTS EVERYWHERE.

It's by FAR the MOST RADIANT TRANSFER, any Electrical OR Electronic Engineer EVER MANAGE.

So YOU go on ahead and try to bull shoot me,

and I'll just keep on pointing out that - YOU'RE the one who says the COLDER NITROXY ATMOSPHERE is WARMING us,

when YOUR OWN CHURCH, starts it's SURFACE temperature CALCULATIONS SUBTRACTING the 29% the ATMOSPHERE KEEPS from WARMING the SURFACE.

When you SUBTRACT 29% THAT'S COOLING: NOT WARMING.

Do you REFUTE this statement? The REDUCTION of TEMPERATURE by that 29% is COOLING.

DO YOU or DO YOU NOT,
admit REMOVAL of 29% ENERGY from something, is COOLING it.

Do you or DO YOU NOT, admit the TRUE calculation of planet surface, the KNOWN sea level average temperature, density, humidity, - INVOLVES ACCOUNTING 33 DEGREES COMPRESSION WARMING,

YOUR CHURCH'S CALCULATIONS,
SHOW NOWHERE IN SIGHT?

T h i S is ABOUT YOUR TESTIMONY of YOUR CHURCH: TESTIFY of it to an ATMOSPHERIC RADIATION RELATED ENGINEER,
and
PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERIC CHEMIST.

WE'VE all been WAITING as I asked you to BEAR TESTIMONY for WEEKS now.

HOW does 29% REMOVAL of ENERGY from a TEMP calculation
equate 29% RE-GENERATED from NOTHING
and additional energies to warm both COLD BATH AND PLANET 33 degrees?

And WHY doesn't YOUR CHURCH ACCOUNT the KNOWN, REAL, 33 (it's no coincidence it's IDENTICAL WHEN YOU DON'T DO THE MATH *AT ALL*) DEGREES' COMPRESSION WARMING?

WHAT makes you think, you can FOIST that FAKE SH** onto people then INSULT those whose offices you can't get a CARD to get into - who are PROFESSIONALS in the VERY FIELD

you are so out of touch with reality in,

YOU THINK a COLD NITROGEN BATH'S a HEATER,

when your CHURCH'S OWN CALCULATIONS, show it REMOVING 29% in RESOLVING?

This is GAS mass energy mechanics.
The SIMPLEST phase of matter since gases,
don't have the mathematics LIQUIDS and SOLIDS have,
because GASES don't engage in the COHESION of LIQUIDS,
and subsequent STRUCTURAL MATHS of SOLIDS.

So YOU'RE not being IGNORED Armed Old Hippie you're being ASKED to bear BOLD TESTIMONY of OTHER COLD NITROXY BATHS,
that HEAT the OBJECTS your OWN CHURCH shows COOLING by 29% - show us all SIMILAR and IDENTICAL INSTANCES of
COLD NITROGEN
mixed with COLD OXYGEN
and COLD WATER VAPOR

being MANY degrees COLDER than a ROCK dropped into them to be PUMMELED and BUFFETED turbulently - WARMING it.

NO COLD NITROXY BATH: ONE TEMPERATURE
COLD NITROXY BATH: IT'S WARMER than when there WAS no COLD NITROXY BATH.

EXPLAIN IT COHERENTLY
OR YOU'RE A FAKE.

Simple.

We're ALL waiting.

U

Ununionized

Every last one of you magic gassers need to stop pretending your story's being ''ignored,'' and that ''thay's awl jist so callus an' salf thankin thay cain't evun sea, the cold bath, that's a heedur" is an excuse for the ludicrous bombast your church tries to teach and foist onto others.

Just DISCUSSING your church's REAL TEACHINGS makes you people act like mentally ill people.

WHICH ONE of YOUR CHURCHE'S TEACHINGS, have I NOT EXPLAINED CORRECTLY to THESE PEOPLE?

IS is TRUE or NOT YOUR CHURCH TEACHES YOU the COLD NITROXY BATH, is a HEATER?

Do they or DO they NOT teach you that ''THE PLANET is at least 33 degrees WARMER than it would be without GREEN HOUSE GASES," and then SHOW YOU

THEM: NOT OTHER PEOPLE THEM, REMOVING 29% of TOTAL SUNLIGHT ENERGY,
from
EARTH/ATMOSPHERIC COMPLEX MEAN SURFACE CALCULATIONS, off the TOP?

There's YOUR OWN CHURCH, taking ALL THAT off the TOP of CALCULATIONS,

telling you ''THAT 29% ENERGY REDUCTION IS WARMING!''

And the WARMING is THEN followed by sufficient energy to
REPLACE the twenty nine percent TAKEN off the TOP
and then generate enough to warm COLD nitrogen bath AND PLANET,
another 33 degrees.

It's YOUR CHURCH'S TEACHINGS.

NOT someone ELSE'S, it's YOUR JOB, to COME in here and EXPLAIN these CLAIMS.

You SAY you BELIEVED IN IT: TELL US ALL WHY.

Aside from all your hoakey claims of the planet continually warming, the VERY STANDARD of PHYSICS we CALIBRATE ALL our HEAT SENSING and AERONAUTICAL and AEROSPACE INSTRUMENTS WITH,

are STILL USING the IDENTICAL Atmospheric readings the FRENCH first discovered in 1864.

The IDENTICAL American Standard Atmosphere ;ALL THE WORLD USES to GO INTO ORBIT and CONTROL ORBITS with PEOPLE on BOARD

The IDENTICAL International Standard Atmosphre ALL the WORLD USES to GO INTO ALL SUB-ORBITAL FLIGHT, every air liner, projecting direction of EVERY balloon,

The IDENTICAL ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS the FRENCH FIRST RESOLVED and PUBLISHED in 1864,

WHY is the ENTIRE PLANET still CALIBRATING ALL THEIR INSTRUMENTS against those IDENTICAL READINGS?

Why doesn't every WELDER
Why doesn't every SCUBA diver
Why doesn't every PILOT,
Why doesn't every AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER,
Why doesn't every AEROSPACE ENGINEER,

get a SECTION of their COURSE which INFORMS everyone that the ATMOSPHERE'S CORE MASS/ENERGY VALUES have CHANGED so much we had to CHANGE the INTERNATIONAL and AMERICAN Standard Atmospheres?

Why not, therm-0-billies?

WHY NOT. Aircraft instrumentation and particularly their radios were an important part of my work some of the time in the early days of my career, since RADIANT TRANSFER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS is what CREATED the TERM 'RADIATION SPACE AGE,'

why didn't I have a section of my OWN atmospheric mass/energy relationships courses,
where I was informed that ''THA CLIMIT IZZA CHANGIN, SO WE HAD TO CHANGE HOW WE CALIBRATED ALL OUR INSTRUMENTS IN 19___?

Why NOT, ''Cold nitchurgin bath dun come a heedur'' churchers?

WHY not.

Don't act like I'M the one who doesn't know wtF is going on. YOU people were asked by me MONTHS ago to - JUST NAME the LAW of PHYSICS scientists use to SOLVE for the CORRECT TEMPERATURE of our ATMOSPHERE.

Crickets.

I've asked you for DAYS, even MONTHS to SHOW FIRM TESTIMONY OF your CHURCH'S TEACHINGS by SHOWING us all, 29% LESS LIGHT REACHING A SENSOR,
causing it to show MORE light REACHING it,
every time LESS light REACHED it.

I've asked you to show me YOUR CHURCH, NOT COOLING the PLANET by 29% because of the ENERGY LOST due to the ATMOSPHERE.

Crickets.

LOCKED up to the point all you can do is leak hatred you got called on your bull shoot.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I wish I could make sence of what you're trying to say.

Let me help.
1. QUIT YELLING.
2. What "church" are you talking about.
3. Remember W5H from your English class?
Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How.
Try it.

Ps. I'm a diver and I don't calibrate anything against the planet. And by the way... wtf is this 29% shit you keep repeating.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I wish I could make sence of what you're trying to say.

Let me help.
1. QUIT YELLING.
2. What "church" are you talking about.
3. Remember W5H from your English class?
Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How.
Try it.

Ps. I'm a diver and I don't calibrate anything against the planet. And by the way... wtf is this 29% shit you keep repeating.

common core....did your english class teach spelling? they don't teach common sense either.

i completely comprehend his point, sad thing is you have advanced degrees in 'i-don't-know-what' and you don't see what it is he is saying.

go genuflect to al gore and the UN.

incidentally, being a diver you would know that when you compress gas into your tank it heats up!

U

Ununionized

It's just a typo he's blown the f*** away, it never in his [or anyone else's right minds] occurs to him the government has spawned yet another global chemistry scam,

just like the ''Pot's like Heroin so we gotta SHEWT PEEPUL HAS IT, cawse thay'll git REEEFUR MADNISS!"

Nobody dreams an entire generation of their own fellow human beings can be intimidated into nodding that, "Yes, when you TAKE AWAY 29% of TOTAL PLANET TEMPERATURE off the TOP, that is 33 DEGREES WARMING!" YaW!

He can't believe HE'S been lied to,

he can't believe how many PEOPLE are out there saying THEY believe the LUDICROUS CROCK of FAKED SHIT, TOO.

Even with YOU showing them, "Look! LOOK what your political handlers are FORCING YOU to AGREE TO,"

people like Tycho can't believe, they're watching their OWN PRIESTHOOD SHOW THEM:

here's how we calculate the planet's temperature: we TAKE OFF 29% THAT NEVER REACHES EARTH

and THAT means 29% MORE plus sufficient percentage to RAISE the temperature of the ENTIRE COLD NITROXY BATH * * AND THE PLANET * * 33 DEGREES!"

Even as he WATCHES them WRITE: THE planet's temperature DROP: 29% because of what the atmosphere makes NEVER warm the planet.

He's stunned that he's watching his OWN PRIESTHOOD SHOW HIM: HERE is how we CALCULATE planetary temperature: we TAKE OFF 29% caused by the ATMOSPHERE never letting it reach the planet...." they WRITE DOWN - MATHEMATICS showing him the 29% BEING REMOVED,
then they SAY to him, ''And THIS means the PLANET is 33 DEGREES WARMER than if we didn't TAKE OFF that 29%!"

As they WRITE down an answer for global temperature that is OBVIOUSLY 29% LOWER than if the atmosphere wasn't there.

He can't believe, he has been hypnotized into watching and participating in this self delusional process of just plain brain washing.

He can't believe every single science teacher he ever met,
He can't believe every single environmental activist he ever met,
He can't believe every single educational institution he ever encountered,

is passing off the scam, that A COLD NITROGEN OXYGEN BATH is a MAGIC HEATER not A COLD BATH laced with LIGHT BLOCKING REFRIGERANTS,

because he's an honest human being, and CORRUPTION on that SCALE
is BEYOND his INTELLECTUAL and EMOTIONAL CAPACITY to PROCESS.

He can't believe when he's searching desperately for answers, reading for dozens of hours that - it's all fake. Every single last SYMBOL, SYLLABLE, SENTENCE, STATEMENT, SUMMARY, SYLLABUS, 'SIGNTSIE THANGS FOLKS DUN SED,''

is FAKE.

MORE fake than pOT'S like HEROIN. MORE fake.

There was a CHANCE in the 1930s, when the Democrat Progressives made pot illegal and exported that SCIENCE SCAM WORLDWIDE that maybe pot was a drug of some danger.

THIS FAKE scam is telling the entire PLANET that the COLD Nitrogen Oxygen atmospheric bath is a STUPENDOUS POWER GENERATOR that first

REDUCES global temperature 29% then REGENERATES that, PLUS enough energy to warm the entire COLD NITROXY BATH *and planet* 33 MORE degrees, than 100% SUNLIGHT would cause the planet's temperature to be. ALL from SUBTRACTING 29%....

He's looking around for ONE PERSON to try to tell the story he believed, so he believes it again, and he realizes, HE'S been HAD, the way his GRANDPA was telling everybody ''it's best we all get on opioids so pot don't make some people get on opioids, it's the SIGNTSIE THANG two DO, YAW!"

He's seeing that he's been CONNED, too, and he's fucking floored. He's unable to do anything except type ''Bu -But- bu- bu...!"

But then he goes and looks at his own church's teachings and sees them put in an ACTUALLY RELEVANT WAY and he sees that CLEARLY: HE'S been f**N HAD.

He has no ''advanced degrees,'' he's just out of high school. He's so naive he doesn't even PONDER the INSTITUTIONS that SPAWNED HIM are the SAME ONES that SPAWNED his GRANDPA sagely nodding that POT'S DEVIL WEED and WE AWL GOTTA GIT ON OPIODS so POT don't GET US AWL ON OPIOIDS!"

He's seen other brainwashed sheep barking that illiterate bullshoot and he realizes he's been barking it too, only THIS time, the NEW scam is that

''a magical gaissiness has dun turn't a coaled nitchurgin bath in two uh heedur."

Let's cut him a little break since he's very likely stunned to the soles of his shoes, that he's been the victim of such a

TREMENDOUS
scam.

common core....did your english class teach spelling? they don't teach common sense either

i completely comprehend his point, sad thing is you have advanced degrees in 'i-don't-know-what' and you don't see what it is he is saying.

go genuflect to al gore and the UN.

incidentally, being a diver you would know that when you compress gas into your tank it heats up!

Just think how he feels to look around and see the VERY PEOPLE who BEFUDDLED and LIED to the WHOLE WORLD ABOUT POT - have done the SAME THING to HIM.

To him, it feels like he's the guy who broke into the Soylent Green factory.

His shock is - not just that he's been scammed, but at how transparently FAKE the ENTIRE THING is once examined, even CASUALLY. He can't BELIEVE he's immersed in such a huge scam, it's like he's woken up in the Twilight Zone,

and people are shooting people for weed, and telling him "the sky gets hot because people use fire," and that "the cold nitrogen oxygen atmospheric bath is obviously a heater, what else would it be?"

He can see clearly what's being discussed, it's just he has been told he doesn't EVER have permission to see what he's seeing told him: even when someone stumps him at why he believes in such ludicrous, STUNNINGLY transparent FRAUD.

He's literally a victim just like all those other people who were SO PROUD their parents died horrendous, COMPLETELY UN-NECESSARY DEATHS from opioids, but they ''nevur wunts had that devil wead in thair systum."

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

:laughing: Of course it does. That's why they sit in a water tank when we fill them. But now.... the question is why does a tank heat up while filling? And just for good measure, why is the tank cooled by the time I put it on my back? Simple physics. (Rub your hands together. Notice how they heat up? Why did they heat up and why do they cool down when you stop? Lucky you huh?)

You guys just keep swallowing lies sown together with a thread of truth and then barf them out as gospel. Talk about a church.

U

Ununionized

Stop trying to squirm your way out of the fact all gas temperature calculations require knowledge of the pressure.

And even MORE stunning to you, OBVIOUSLY, in spite of the fact I ALREADY TOLD YOU,

is there's a 33 DEGREE COMPRESSION COMPONENT to the Earth's temperature.

DOLT.

YOUR CHURCH of FRAUDS,

never TOLD you about it because thats the part they don't ACCOUNT

when their ''calculations'' HAVE THEM COMING UP 33 DEGREES SHORT. About the KNOWN-GOOD TEMPERATURE of the planet, we CALIBRATE our HEAT and PRESSURE instruments against the KNOWN average temperature and pressure.

YOU'RE the one whose information all comes THIRD hand because YOU'RE the one so dumb you can't even name the LAW of PHYSICS you're BARKING idiot-class bullsh** about.

Again, *THE TEMPERATURE of the PLANET has a 33 DEGREE C.O.M.P.R.E.S.S.I.O.N. COMPONENT to iT.

Failing to ACCOUNT it is HOW your CHURCH of CLOWNS, that think COLD NITROGEN BATHS are HEATERS,

come up 33 DEGREES SHORT in their attempt at resolution of the global atmospheric temperature.

Stop trying to PLACE YOUR ILLITERATE decision making with OTHERS'.

YOU'RE the one who got caught not even knowing the LAW you're telling us the Atmosphere violates.

YOU'RE the one who believes COLD nitrogen baths are HEATERS.

YOU are the UTTER ILLITERATE here.
YOU are the one so dumb you don't know pressure is an INTEGRAL PART of ALL gas temperature calcs,

IN SPITE of the FACT you CLAIM you're a DIVER.

OBVIOUSLY you never had a CLASS.

:laughing: Of course it does. That's why they sit in a water tank when we fill them. But now.... the question is why does a tank heat up while filling? And just for good measure, why is the tank cooled by the time I put it on my back? Simple physics. (Rub your hands together. Notice how they heat up? Why did they heat up and why do they cool down when you stop? Lucky you huh?)

You guys just keep swallowing lies sown together with a thread of truth and then barf them out as gospel. Talk about a church.

U

Ununionized

Yeah that's right I called you an ignoratti from the church of the COLD NITROGEN BATH that's a HEATER.

All you've done in here is DUCK and SHUCK and not even show the first COMPUNCTION of personal responsibility that you're too stupid to even name the law of PHYSICS - you claim makes COLD NITROXY BATHS, HEATERS.

''STUNNINGLY IGNORANT'' is a good way to put someone trying to lecture others on ATMOSPHERIC CHEMISTRY
when you're so stupid YOU CAN'T NAME the LAW of PHYSICS you claim to violate.

For DAYS you've DUCKED and SHUCKED and tried to JIVE your way past showing responsibility for being caught telling people a COLD FLUID BATH is HEATING something,

when told -GO CHECK your CHURCH'S OWN STORY: about how they TAKE OFF 29% of TOTAL ENERGY WARMING the PLANET - and that YOU need to say ''TAKING 29% AWAY from TEMPERATURE CALCULATION made it 29% WARMER and then 33 DEGREES warmer on top of THAT.''

THAT'S your STORY, and although you're so stupid you don't know where the 29% comes from, or HOW it's ELIMINATED from CALCULATION

and you CAN'T even name the f**g LAW of PHYSICS you claim has you SURE that ''COLD NITROXY BATHS are HEATERS''

you're QUESTIONING the KNOWLEDGEABILITY of the person who TOLD EVERYBODY you can't NAME the law

and who has had to REMIND YOU that THERE'S a 33 DEGREE COMPRESSION COMPONENT to PLANET TEMPERATURE

and who has had to remind you THERE'S NO SUCH THING as COLD FLUID BATHS that HEAT things
- you're in here bluffing like to you,
being caught so stupid you STILL don't know any of that

is NO PROBLEM to YOU.
To you there's not even any shame being caught so stupid you can't name the law of PHYSICS you're claiming to violate the mandates of.

YOU'VE got FAITH in the people who taught you and your GRANDPA that POT'S LIKE HEROIN.

You BELIEVE them when they tell you a COLD nitroxy atmospheric bath is a HEATER
and consider it to be COMPLETELY, INTUITIVELY CORRECT to think ''COLD NITROGEN FLUID BATH'' and

then think, ''HEATER, yeah cold nitrogen baths are heaters. Everybody knows that.''

Do you HEAR yourself, with

"I has TWO degrees, and "You're a DIVER," but not KNOWING ALL GAS TEMPERATURE CALCS have a PRESSURE COMPONENT,

telling strangers, that ''THE MEN WHO TOLD ME POT IS LIKE HEROIN said COLD NITROGEN BATHS, are HEATERS so

THAT SETTLES it, the SIGNTS is SOWND!"

The ILLITERATE who can't name the LAW of PHYSICS ruling what you're talking about, telling adults, that - THEY'RE the ones who are mistaken and silly for not realizing

COLD NITROGEN BATHS,
are HEATERS.

The men who taught you POT is like HEROIN SAID so.

You're an embarrassment to magical gas barking innumerati hicks worldwide.

"The MEN who TOLD ME and my GRANDPA that POT'S like HEROIN, would NEVER lie about SIGNTS, thay got the CRITICAL SIGNTIFIC PEER REVIEW to pruv THAT in COART, TWO!"

Yaw.

Said the church member who doesn't consider it religious belief, to think a COLD NITROGEN BATH is a HEATER.

Last edited:
U

Ununionized

You're so dumb and brainwashed, you tried to argue that washing the heat off compressed air helps your argument about COLD BATHS being HEATERS and GASES not having a PRESSURE COMPONENT to their TEMPERATURES... YOU FORGOT what you described is the PRINCIPLE of COMPRESSION REFRIGERATION: when you RELEASE the AIR, it's VERY COLD because it's BEEN CONDUCTION CHILLED by the COLD WATER.

You just proved to trichrider you don't even realize how COMPRESSION REFRIGERATION'S PRINCIPLES OPERATE.

So - you THINK a COLD BATH is a HEATER. That's your excuse. ''If you WASH OFF the PRESSURIZATION HEAT, it's LIKE it NEVER HEATED. YaW!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
is there's a 33 DEGREE COMPRESSION COMPONENT to the Earth's temperature.
Please post a link to where I can find this.

when their ''calculations'' HAVE THEM COMING UP 33 DEGREES SHORT.

Again, *THE TEMPERATURE of the PLANET has a 33 DEGREE C.O.M.P.R.E.S.S.I.O.N. COMPONENT to iT.

Failing to ACCOUNT it is HOW your CHURCH of CLOWNS, that think COLD NITROGEN BATHS are HEATERS,

come up 33 DEGREES SHORT in their attempt at resolution of the global atmospheric temperature.

YOU'RE the one who believes COLD nitrogen baths are HEATERS.
Please post a link to where I can find this. Honestly, I don't remember telling you that. But I can think of a couple times where that would be true.

OBVIOUSLY you never had a CLASS.
PADI certified on the reefs in Roatan.

U

Ununionized

Your PADI mill certification on vacation in Honduras left you as dumb as a friggin country stump, then.

Online: NOT EVEN CERTIFICATION COURSES, just FREE GAS LAW STUFF, REPEATEDLY MOCKING your

E.N.T.R.E.N.C.H.E.D. IGNORANCE of EVEN the FUNDAMENTALS of HOTTER vs COLDER,

and the fact that since PV =nRT - THE LAW COMBINING the OTHERS YOU LEARNED

if you ACTUALLY were COMPETENT in GAS-ENERGY,

PRESSURE and TEMPERATURE A.R.E. A*L*W*A*Y*S* C.O.N.N.E.C.T.E.D.

Your PARENTS might have BOUGHT you a CERTIFICATION at some PADI mill

but you're as innumerate as a stump about what you're claiming to have even MARGINAL expertise in.

Are you still DOUBLING DOWN on Humiliated as too dumb to know you can't FAKE your way through?

I'm not gonna EXPLAIN this,

it's all so SIMPLE any WELDER understands.

A COMPETENT SCUBA DIVER UNDERSTANDS IT,

PRESSURE, TEMPERATURE, and VOLUME are ALWAYS
PART of
ANY GAS TEMPERATURE CALCULATION.

In fact they're the practically the ONLY thing really, ever figured out in MOST GAS mass energy CALCULATIONS.

I'm going to give people the link and let everybody here see what you're lying through your TEETH about.

''I'm a DIVER, awl PADI SERDAFIED but I'm so DUMB about what I'm pretending to be an EXPERT in,

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW PRESSURE, VOLUME, and TEMPERATURE, are A.L.W.A.Y.S.

part of GAS MASS ENERGY and NO ONE of THEM can CHANGE without ALTERATION
to ONE OR MORE
of the OTHER TWO."

KUMPLEATLIE SLIP'T yoar MYND?
WuhL GaWLiE, whaddya NO abowt THAT.

https://www.mindspring.com/~divegeek/articles.htm

PRESSURE and
TEMPERATURE and
VOLUME are

CONTINUALLY ALL ADJUSTED AGAINST EACH OTHER,

except in the DERIVATION laws where Pressure and volume ONLY,
and temperature and volume only,
ARE SOLELY involved in the discussion at hand.

You're claiming - YOU can't remember that every law that MENTIONS pressure and temperature,
and CONNECTS them, along with VOLUME.

But CHEW AIN'T NEVUR HURD UH THAT.
You're so dumb you thought you'd just LIE, and see how THAT shakes out.

https://www-personal.umich.edu/~lpt/primer.htm

I would say you should have some shame but - you don't have shame you have more lying in mind.

NO. I'M NOT GONNA link you to where the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD ATMOSPHERE is CALCULATED,

link it YOURSELF and show everyone I'm wrong.

I'm not a school teacher. Your school teacher took your parents' money and left you so dumb you think it's weird people hear cold gas baths,

AND DON'T THINK HEATERS.

You go look around, and see if you can find what I said, because if you DON'T

you know I'm just gonna come in here and humiliate you with it.

So YOU EXPLAIN how YOU DON'T even KNOW what LAW

SCUBA diving uses, when SOLVING for the TEMPERATURE of some GAS,

but you think it's WEIRD to think PRESSURE has something to do with TEMPERATURE

when ALL SCUBA class IS,
is teaching you how TEMPERATURE, and VOLUME, and PRESSURE,
go ROUND and ROUND, in ESTABLISHING the COMMON SCUBA-INVOLVED problems!

Oh, WOW, who'd have thought a guy telling everybody he thinks a COLD LIGHT BLOCKING NITROGEN BATH, BLOCKING 29% of energy to a ROCK it cools,

is a HEATER,

doesn't even KNOW PRESSURE and TEMPERATURE and VOLUME are the THREE INTRINSICALLY VARIABLE ENTITIES, making up the LAW for RESOLVING it all.

Who'd have THOUGHT?

So we're gonna go ONE step at a time FAKE.

You TOLD us all, YOU can show us a COLD NITROGEN BATH, that is a HEATER.

"I can thank uv, uh cuple rat now YaW!"

After I TOLD everyone YOU WON'T E.V.E.R. do that no matter W.H.A.T. you say you're going to do.

You're STILL talking SH** about that and NOW - I just BUSTED you out as so DUMB you don't even know,
there really aren't many OTHER things for GAS mass energy to INVOLVE, except PRESSURE, TEMPERATURE, and VOLUME.

You're not MARGINALLY gas principles literate.

You ARE - just a craven fraud, caught trying to use somebody else's website for your political TRASH your FELLOW MAN movement.

That left you so STUPID you didn't know, PRESSURE, VOLUME and TEMPERATURE

are practically the ONLY things DISCUSSED in about 6 or 7 GAS LAWS,

and that's left you so STUPID you can't even name ONE as a HOPEFUL

for showing you're even numerate enough to name ANY gas law.

You need to straighten the f*** up til you get your own place

where you can be COMPLETELY ILLITERATE about an entire SUBJECT

and pretend it's everyone else being revealed what YOU'VE been proven to be.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
current state of affairs according to mainstream science - it just needs to be said
seems the earth is heading into a 'natural' warm up cycle for the next 20 years or so
ought to be an interesting time, i think many of us are finding this summer rather toasty
and an el nino appears to be on the way for the winter