What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Thread for OG's Old Farts

G

Howzit going you Stoned Old Senile Bastages! :D

Please consider this your "Home away from home."

G

I was just wandering around in a daze and found my way here. I guess my dementia isn't as bad as it used to be. How's it going Gunns? What's your level of paranoia at these days?

G

Thanks Gunns:)

Thanks Gunns:)

Just found out about OG's disappearance..so sad.I am glad you've opened a 'room' here for us old farts. we don't get around the way we used to;) :badday: Guess this is home for now anyway.
dj :smoke: :wave:

G

Thanks for the place to crash...good to see some familiar faces here. Man, I *really* hate being a n00b all over again & starting on a new forum from scratch.

G

@KOV

@KOV

LMFAO!!!!!:biglaugh: Ya think? LOL! I LOVED Iceage & quite often feel like that poor lil fella.:laughing:
dj:wave:

G

Well... I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a small case of the "NOIDS." However, if the paranoia is unfounded - GREAT! If there is something behind it... at least I had time to sterilize the area.

Shit happens folks... How we deal with it determines just how far the "Inner Glow" luminates. ;)

It's great to see you guys... Start mingling!

Captain Skunk

Someone just pointed out we're on IC's website....no wonder I can't find my walker and fuzzy slippers in this room!

I needed the break from mentoring anyway.....I was getting tired of telling those kids to quit pissing on their plants and watering them with the bong water!

Good to see everyone settling in.

enjoy!

G

so tell me Gunns - Sup ol man?

You hanging in well?

personally, I've been quite industrius with some industrial strength cleaning myself. I gots a bad feelin about GWB and his international transmissions crap.

Personally, bong water wont get it, but,,,, if you have access to bubble bag water, - get sum! seems I won't be having much to water for the next few months. Thank heavens I have a couple years supply burried out in the woods.

jus like me - post then read ,,,

Sup DJ? Darlin!
Hippychick? Sweetheart!

I trashed my ID here - because it was the same as OG - (sniff)

I hate trouble coming to good folks.

Last edited:
G

high yall so good to see familiar faces in different places :moon:

Last edited:
G

High River, it is good to see you. It is kinda strange not to have someone with a crises to help with every day. Bet I get used to it again though.

For every ounce they get, 10 go through. For every tunnel they find, there are 10 they do not. For every successful site they take down, 10 more will pop up.

The crew is still around, hopefully the rest will show up sometime.

EDIT: anybody hear from Yesca or Alan yet?

peace

:wave:

Hi everyone, nice to be back among the OGOF retards :moon:...Guess we're gonna be ICOF retards now. I'm sure we'll all get whipped into shape in no time:whip:
(Personally I want to know if I can still coerce the mods with my neked boob pics.....) :yoinks:

G

....hello, now fuck'n say it!
action-smiley-073.gif

G

sticks and stones may break my bones.

But whips and chains excite me!

perk!

and how ya been YW, and bb and Vbg

Last edited:
G

Why don't you hang with us, hidesjj? Thanks for the thread Gunny, nice to have a place to keep in touch.

Latest posts

Latest posts