Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > BadKat's CannaPharm: Canna Caps, UV Reactive GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna 'Bombs' & more

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
BadKat's CannaPharm: Canna Caps, UV Reactive GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna 'Bombs' & more Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2012, 11:48 PM #41
LilMan72003
Always up for another bowl!

LilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura about
bump bump bump bump for one of the most informative threads on ICMAG!!!!

Old 01-05-2012, 10:56 PM #42
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of light
great job BadKitty & ths 4 sharing

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2012, 01:03 AM #43
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
Badkitty you are a true master! please share some details on how u grow, thank you
cyat is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2012, 05:06 PM #44
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to alltitoon29 is a name known to all
BadKitty we cannot thank you enough for sharing all this knowledge with us. `

I would vote for putting this thread in a sticky on top, who's with me ?

I will soon have some material to cook so I will make sure to try some of these treats

By the way if you got time to check the video I posted on the Raw Cannabis Diet thread, I would love to hear your input on that. Interesting to see the daily use of THC-A through raw veg plants could have a great impact on your health...

++
titoon29 is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2012, 04:30 PM #45
Dkgrower

Dkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by titoon29 View Post
BadKitty we cannot thank you enough for sharing all this knowledge with us. `

I would vote for putting this thread in a sticky on top, who's with me ?
I second that, this is why i love icmag, i have done alot off canna cooking and it has not always come out that potent but i have been to loose with my time and temps.

Big up to Badkitten fore this well put togehter thread.

Dkgrower is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2012, 03:44 AM #46
BettyChronic

BettyChronic is on a distinguished road
I've been looking for a way to get that awful taste out of my oil! I am so excited to try your method and your chocolate covered peanut balls!! Thanks for the knowledge
BettyChronic is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2012, 03:38 AM #47
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
badKat- your g cap tutorial has revolutionized the way I medicate. it would not be an exaggeration to say that it's changed my life. I am forever grateful.

just made my second batch today

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3

Last edited by heady blunts; 03-12-2012 at 03:59 AM..
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 09:20 PM #48
HighonPottery
Jack Ball #420 "Rasta Jack"

HighonPottery will become famous soon enoughHighonPottery will become famous soon enoughHighonPottery will become famous soon enough
BKS - Thank you for all the quality recipes! Definitely has to be the best and most thorough compilation I've seen to date - especially the THC-infused oils that include lecithin as a catalyst for absorption. I first saw these recipes a few weeks ago in a Google search on another site. After coming back to ICMag after not growing for a while, I am glad to see that this info has been not only shared here, but stickied for everyone's benefit

I was wondering if you would be willing to share your recipe for glycerine tincture? Sorry to mention it (because of all the BS that got thrown at you), but I read through your e-cig thread hoping to find the recipe within, but didn't really see one. I did see however, plenty of references toward one, but not YOURS, so perhaps this thread is a better place to request it? Would a glycerine tincture be the most ideal process for creating an oral/sub-lingual concentrate?

Also, I see that many of your recipes share a base "hash oil" of the THC-infused coconut oil (same as inside canna-capsules, yes?) - is this your preferred THC-concentrate used to infuse other foods and liquids? I know tinctures can be added to foods - is the hash oil method better?

Lastly, I see that many of your recipes use hash or sieved material as opposed to BHO or buds (obviously going to be the least potent method after shake/trim) for starter material. I would ideally like to make my edibles as potent as possible with as little "cannabis taste" as possible. I don't really make edibles anymore as my previous methods were all based on foul-tasting ganja butter, so I have interest in improving my methods and concentrates seems the way to go. I own a set of bubblebags and make bubble hash on occasion with all my trimmings - but find it's a time-consuming process, so my trim's been accumulating. Recently, I was thinking of getting myself the equipment to make BHO since it seems "faster" and will result in a more pure product although it seems like the least environmentally friendly method - which is why I haven't done it yet. SO....assuming that you don't really smoke so much and consume most of your cannabis through concentrates - do you prefer to make bubble hash or BHO, and then which is your preference for using in edibles?

Thank you again for all the shared knowledge and I look forward to learning more in the future!

Old 03-20-2012, 02:31 PM #49
shmalphy
Banned

shmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really niceshmalphy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by heady blunts View Post
badKat- your g cap tutorial has revolutionized the way I medicate. it would not be an exaggeration to say that it's changed my life. I am forever grateful.

just made my second batch today
I was seriously just about to type the same thing lol except I am making my second batch today.

I am so glad to see BadKittySmiles is on IC now.

Thank you so much for all the recipes, you are unbelievable!
shmalphy is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2012, 07:42 PM #50
Corpsey
pollen dabber

Corpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to all
hey badkittysmiles,

thanks again for all your hard work.

I made my first batch this weekend, with only two words to describe it: too strong, hahah.
should of listened to you by starting off at .15 grams.

I made 10 caps, with 3 grams of bubble hash. so yeah .30 grams a cap. 9 hours of a very very intense high, felt like mushrooms for at least 5 hours. still felt weird the whole next day. you are def a trooper at .36 gram caps. crazy shit indeed.

so my next batch i would just double the coconut oil? another issue i had was i had planned on making 15 caps, but the once i got 10 filled up i had no more oil. maybe i filled them too much to the brim? i think it also had to do with using less hash ( i used 3grams).
they were the right capsules 00. so it wasn't that.

so 2nd batch... 30 capsules... 3grams bubble hash... 5 tsp coconut oil? and i should double the lecithin as well? that would give me .10 grams a cap. or should i shoot for .15 gram caps?

R.I.P. Brother Elemental

Prop 215 compliant
Corpsey's organic room
Corpsey is offline Quote