What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
thx all
some pix more, Kathmandu valley

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

good vibes

wow Elrubio this whole thread is filled with awe inspiring photos and details of your travels..........:thank you: and the pics of the mountains ... just insane ..you have a great camera for all those crazy pics..
i gotta say:tiphat: ..............
and that Rhododendrons forest is the most bizzar yet beautiful jungle i've ever seen.......k+++ hope ypur travels are safe and happy....have a good one

luciano28

Great thread. I love the sheer size of the Nepalese hashplants. Thank you El Rubio for all the pics. Thanks to Tintala for the background info too.

FreeMan

Such an inspiring thread, my deepest gratitude for sharing. This is giving me some serious motivation to pack my bags.

Namaste

ThcInfused

oh jesus brother those plants look fantastic,
what part of india/nepal did you go to and where can i sign up!

peace&pot and all kinds of good karma

CtHaddock

We're in Katmandu right now. Me and a friend, both growers, we're looking for tips for villages, cafe's etc in or close to katmandu where we might be able to buy a tola or two.

RESINvention

Gorgeous pictures and stories, thank you so much for sharing.

When I was in India last year, I was afraid to ask for ganja because I was told that locals will sell you some and right after turn you in to the police for some more money.. Is there any validity to this?

Never
Ending
Peace
And
Love

^^ absolutely love that.. Nepal is calling.. and thank you for opening my ears..

ElRubio

Veteran
Thank you very much all for the good vibes...

after this delicius trip around Nepal we went to Himachal Pradesh, India, to the mythical valleys of Kullu and Parvatti. Sadly it was edn of november, and we couldn not go to Malana (next time:))...so, we start in Kullu, the main village and entrance of these valleys.

Kullu, and some tollas scored after one whole morning looking for them...
IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2281-1.jpg

as you can see, this piece had a lot of plant material, but still manegeable aand a a little bit melty. Lovely taste for a cheap price, only 6,7€ for a tola, and i bought 2 for this day hehe...tha dealer was the son of the owner of the hostel, who studied history in Hyderabad, a very friend and proud indian young:
IMG_2282.jpg

... and the perfect combination for a relaxed afetrnoon: chai :):)

IMG_2289-1.jpg

:dance013:

ElRubio

Veteran
after some days in kullu we went to Kasol, more small village but beautifull also, but a little stressed for me in some moments due to crazy ravers and high volume in some bars there...

Kasol, with the Parvati river:
IMG_2295.jpg

in this pic you can see the smoke in the left side of the rivers: natural hotsprings, ppl taken a bath or washing the clothes:
IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

and some alledgedly Malana cream, on the left:
IMG_2303.jpg

big ups and thank you for stoppin by, see ya in the holy Manikaran...
hasta luego!:wave:

B

BioPart

I love this river, mountains, the nature.. A feeling of freedom!
Thanaks for sharing!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
just sweet!! love it....and i wanna see more!!! Should be a great it..thast for sure..!!
greetz Buddah

txuck

Impresionante reportaje.... como te lo pasas:tiphat:

Nice pictures .... best trip,,, need time :bump:

agur majete

CtHaddock

I'm back home. Just 2 min after i wrote the post we met a guide that took us up on a half day trek in the hills of Kathmandu valley the same day to a ganja farmer that sold us maybe 150-200 grams tasty, spicy, seedy, trippy weed for $25 that he claimed was 400g. We needed a full 1-1,5 gram joint to get full effect but in ca two weeks heavy smoking the tolerance never increased. The same guide got us a tola of what he said was temple ball for $22 in the middle of the big city. He said it was dilluted by about 25% in Kathmandu and wanted to take us trekking a week or two so we could buy directly from the "charas factory" and also buy "red weed" that was supposed to smell like apples and have few seeds. Grown over 4000m or else they wont be red, he said but we never went on that trek as we didn't have it planned on our short short trip. Just a taste of Nepal and India. I'm definetly going back as soon as I can for as long as I can.

Never Ending Peace And Love!

I have never been so at peace ever as in the Nepali countryside.

Sungazer

ElRubio!
Man...your pictures of Kathmandu and Nepalese landscape have inspired me to plan a trip there..Good stuff!:thank you:

It is just magical country or at least it looks like that...-NeverEndingPeaceAndLove-i love that one!
I had a chance to go and work in A'dam during high season..was thinking why not..i love this city,have been there bunch of times and i always felt there like at home.Than i have put on paper how much money i need until i get first salary..about 1,7k euro,all inclusive..Than somehow i have realized that i can get thru a day in Nepal with 25-30$without problem...And i was never there..i was like that's it!I am in!:dance013:
So currently idea is to fly to Delhi spend some time in uttar pradesh and then head to Nepal...Will go in Early October..more than enough time to make preparations for a trip..:headbange
Hope you will not mind if i PM ya for advices!
Namaste!

ElRubio

Veteran
Hiya all:
PM s are always wellcome for more personal tips&directuons, but my exprience in India is very limited and little compare to Nepal, where i have passed more times...

a curisity post:

Curiosity 1: There´s no plastic bags in the Parvati an Kullu Valleys. So when you buy something, thats the way hehe
PB200248.jpg

Curiosity 2: the hybrid wc hehe a bizarre pic hehe:
PB200250.jpg

Curiosity 3: i was takin some pics of Kullu when i met with the guy of the hostel whose finally passad us some hashish ... he was in a protest, a comunist rally or something...hehe
PB200252.jpg

PB200254.jpg

i promise you a more Cannagraphic post in the next days hehe

:dance013:Best vibes!!:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts