Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Turning shatter & crumble into liquid form?

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
Turning shatter & crumble into liquid form? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2017, 06:42 PM #1
matt11

matt11 will become famous soon enoughmatt11 will become famous soon enough
Turning shatter & crumble into liquid form?

Anyone know the best way to turn concentrates into liquid?
Want to put in an oral syringe and dose into soda, coffee, tea etc... I can't find much through google, mostly how to turn concentrates in e-liquid. Not sure if I could adapt the same method for making e-liquid to ingest instead of vaping.

Any ideas?

Old 09-08-2017, 06:58 PM #2
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
coconut oil will work & its ingestable .

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is online now Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 04:23 AM #3
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
Decarb it then mix with the coconut oil mentioned above or other carrier oil that's digestible. People have been making jell caps with it somehow.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 03:24 PM #4
matt11

matt11 will become famous soon enoughmatt11 will become famous soon enough
I make my "butter" with coconut oil, but it has a thick , solid consistency. Is their anyway to liquidify it and have it stay stable for long term?
I was always thinking about high grain alcohol.

I'll probably just make a tincture with glycerin or hemp seed oil and go from their.

Thanks for advice guys, appreciate it!
matt11 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 06:50 PM #5
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Culinary solutions.....yeehaw...trying to add coconut oil to a cold soda gives horrible results..yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 07:56 PM #6
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a jewel in the roughRingodoggie is a jewel in the roughRingodoggie is a jewel in the roughRingodoggie is a jewel in the roughRingodoggie is a jewel in the roughRingodoggie is a jewel in the rough
You can mix your shatter/rosin/bho/whatever extract into many different things depending on your intended use.

You mentioned coffee and tea.....

I take my dose of extract (about 700mg) and I put it in a small pyrex bowl. I put that in the oven at 240F for 40 minutes to decarb it. As soon as I take it out of the oven, I drop a tablespoon of organic, unfiltered, unstrained honey into the hot bowl with the extract. The extract and the honey blend very well with a little mixing. I use a tiny whisk.

I now have 3 teaspoons of honey ready for my 3 cups of morning coffee.

I make honey and sugar the same way for candy.

Your body actually will ingest it better with fat so you can do the exact same thing with butter or oil. I decarb the extract and put the butter/oil in the Pyrex bowl right when I take it out of the oven.

The nice thing about doing it this way is that I donj't need to make an entire pound of butter at one time. Or 2 dozen brownies all at once. I make whatever I need for the moment.

Works pretty well for me.

I also use PGP with my rosin for e-cig juice. Not for consumption but works great in the e-cig.
Ringodoggie is offline Quote