What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I just got my cali medical card. can any of you recommend a dispencery?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got my cali med card and my florida med card...can anyone point me in the right direction of the best weed and somewhere that will post to orlando as good weed here in florida is impossible for me to find...

sdd420

Veteran
Cookies SF or Greendoor in SanFrancisco . I heard the Kind center in LA has a lot of karma strains also look for weed from The Jungle Boys

vta

Veteran
Rick...To be honest..I don't know any clubs in California that would ship via post.

In LA I would recommend Green Angel in Santa Monica. Pricey, but they have top of the line OGs and a very special sativa called Phyllis Dyler. This shit is the real deal ! It will wreck you...

Drewsif

Florida has great weed, some of the best. Its not going to come out of a vending machine though.. Use your card for legal protection, not for access to dispensaries ran by novice growers and corporate businessmen.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm littraly flying all over the place at the min... it's been crazy pretty much since I hit the usa.. I'm in Barcelona in August