What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

poolratt

TUG or HMK,you guys ever do any Denatured Alcohol extractions?Ive been reading KilacaliBud's thread and tried it out seems to work pretty good but I need to run some more tests.Here is a picture of the Evap dishes.I dont have any pics of it scraped up, sorry got too stoned:)

G

Hashmasta-Kut said:
all of lala's post are gone.

Either he felt he was beginning to get ganged up on, or he felt bad.
Either way he didn't have to leave, just say nice things and all'd be good.

Maybe he WAS Rez's buddy...... lol

Last edited:
G

poolratt said:
TUG or HMK,you guys ever do any Denatured Alcohol extractions?Ive been reading KilacaliBud's thread and tried it out seems to work pretty good but I need to run some more tests.Here is a picture of the Evap dishes.I dont have any pics of it scraped up, sorry got too stoned:)

I not sure I know what denatured alcohol is...... looks good though.

G

Again says a post from Lala, but where is it?

And again, Lala, your posts must be getting veto'd...... Check with a mod......

Last edited:
G

I'll bet that lala is on 'global ignore', that is.. he can post but nobody but the mods and lala can see the posts..can you say censorship?

G

That's fu#@ing ridiculous, even from me, the guy who was complaining.

I sent Lala a PM saying I think he's censored, that I'd PM a Mod, and tell 'em I didn't think it deserved censorship, or banishment......

Let the guy back in already, he's served his time.

I didn't like Lala's attitude, but Rez-Dawg(sic) was far more ignorant to me and as a paying sponsor nothing was done to him......

peace - tug

EDIT: I PM'd GYPSY, BUT NO REPLY YET LALA......

Last edited:
G

Lala, your posts still aren't showing......

I don't have a thread for my buds, so I'll post a few pics of what I use to make my budder here, in the budder thread.

Kush at 3 weeks, table style.

Kush at 4.5 weeks, gutter style.

Last edited:
G

And some more......

pic 1. Kush at 4.5 weeks (top row only), and 3 weeks (rest of pic)

pic 2. Kush at 3 weeks with Love Potion on floor just starting to flower.

pic 3. Kush on end at 4.5 weeks, sides at 3 weeks.

pic 4. Same area as pic 3 but taken from farther back, shows PTHF momma 1 week into flower (PTHF is Purple Thunder Haze Fuck, a purple pheno of neville's Haze male x a 21% THC Matanuska ThunderFuck female, bred and named by ReeferMan (not available to the general public).

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
tug said:
I not sure I know what denatured alcohol is...... looks good though.

Denatured alcohol is alcohol which has had a poison added to it,Making it poisonous to drink so that liquer taxes dont apply and allows it to be sold in hardware stores!

G

blazeoneup said:
Denatured alcohol is alcohol which has had a poison added to it,Making it poisonous to drink so that liquer taxes dont apply and allows it to be sold in hardware stores!

Sounds to me like something you wouldn't want to use......

G

Lala, I'm not sure if you understand this, while your posts may look to you like they are showing up, they aren't......

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I have been wondering why that is.

I do not understand why not ban the guy already shit if your censoring him out completely where his post are not veiwable get rid of him.I keep seeing last post by Lala and never see a post kinda stupid,Hell lala needs to quit posting he is not even getting through start a new account or something.

G

blazeoneup said:
I have been wondering why that is.

......Hell lala needs to quit posting he is not even getting through start a new account or something.

EXACTLY, Lala, get a new account......

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
How often though are you going to ever get to experience what Patrick Swayze would feel like if he was posting to a forum while doing that ghost movie.

" Come on Molly, cant you read me? Cant you see the missing post counts? Oh for god sake quit making that giant clay dildo on the wheel. "

demi_moore2.jpg