What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tony Bobulinski held presser claiming Joe Biden knew about Hunter's bu

Amynamous

As far as i am concerned, any “new” stories a week or two before the election cannot be trusted.
Also, Just like Comey’s last moment announcement of an investigation into one candidate(four years ago) and not announcing the investigation into the other candidate at the same time was extremely fishy.
Even if the stories are accurate, the new congress can deal with it in a few months.
Doesn’t matter to me after that.
I’d be 1,000,000,000,000 times happier with a president Harris than a president* trump.
But like i said, it is most likely a nothing burger.

T

TakenByTheSky

Harris is a moron that sucked off a married mayor in california to get ahead in politics. She's such a braindead dingbat she was just caught on a video the other day claiming "220 million people have died from corona in the US"

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Draining the swamp yall.... Hunter exposed the real corruption going on and MSM cartel is trying to call it Russia Russia Russia again.. in the words of the half coherent " Come on Man"

Amynamous

Harris is a moron that sucked off a married mayor in california to get ahead in politics. She's such a braindead dingbat she was just caught on a video the other day claiming "220 million people have died from corona in the US"

Saw that on facebookyoutubetwitter did you? :D

Absolem

Holy batshit. Hunter talked to his dad about some business he was doing?

My god. This is just absolutely ground breaking news that a son would talk to his dad about what was going on in his life.

The GOP better hop on this and turn it into a BENGHAZI style investigation.

Absolem

Here is a nice summary outlining the significance of the authenticated emails, texts, and chats documenting Biden Family influence peddling provided by Bobulinski....

Biden got smoked last night in the debate, this stuff is going to keep getting worse....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-biden-family-legacy-11603409528
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OPINION POTOMAC WATCH

Thanks for sharing an "opinion" piece and trying to pass it off as "news"..

'Boogieman'

Holy batshit. Hunter talked to his dad about some business he was doing?

My god. This is just absolutely ground breaking news that a son would talk to his dad about what was going on in his life.

The GOP better hop on this and turn it into a BENGHAZI style investigation.

It goes much deeper down the rabbit hole. According to Bobulinski's statement, Joe and Hunter Biden were going to receive a 10% kickback from the company and nobody was supposed to talk about it.

Absolem

It goes much deeper down the rabbit hole. According to Bobulinski's statement, Joe and Hunter Biden were going to receive a 10% kickback from the company and nobody was supposed to talk about it.

Refer to my post above yours. Helps if you learn to read more then just headlines.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-joe-biden-unanswered-questions

"Bobulinski provided text messages and emails related to his venture to The Wall Street Journal, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, which don't show Hunter or James Biden discussing Joe Biden's purported role.

Sources familiar with the matter told the Journal that Hunter and Jim Biden's joint venture never got funds from CEFC China Energy Co. ? of which Bobulinski was a partner ? and corporate records reviewed by the newspaper indicate Joe Biden had no role in the discussions. "

armedoldhippy

Veteran

nope, wrong again. Biden was "allegedly" to receive a 10% ownership in the company if it worked out. meeting never happened, deal never happened. when did ownership/partnership become a "kickback"? only when a democrat does it? lol...the stench of desperation clings tightly to this one.:laughing:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just another ploy to offset voters. 11 days, folk, 11 days. Get you ballot in the mail this weekend or stand in line to vote
Drove around town and lines were consistently long at 5 voter poll locations. Great to see people exercise their right.

Anything to smear Biden, through international channels. Bet Ailes is turning in his massive casket, polls showing Biden ahead.

'Boogieman'

Refer to my post above yours. Helps if you learn to read more then just headlines.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-joe-biden-unanswered-questions

"Bobulinski provided text messages and emails related to his venture to The Wall Street Journal, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, which don't show Hunter or James Biden discussing Joe Biden's purported role.

Sources familiar with the matter told the Journal that Hunter and Jim Biden's joint venture never got funds from CEFC China Energy Co. ? of which Bobulinski was a partner ? and corporate records reviewed by the newspaper indicate Joe Biden had no role in the discussions. "

I watched Bobulinski speak live, he just turned in the evidence to the FBI today. He claims he didn't get the funding because he wouldn't let Hunter use the business as his personal piggy bank and implemented Joe Biden as the "big guy" to receive 10% of the profits.

'Boogieman'

nope, wrong again. Biden was "allegedly" to receive a 10% ownership in the company if it worked out. meeting never happened, deal never happened. when did ownership/partnership become a "kickback"? only when a democrat does it? lol...the stench of desperation clings tightly to this one.:laughing:

You obviously didn't watch the video.

Latest posts

Latest posts