What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earth 2 Mars

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah these lights do tend to have some staying power. I'm still using the old style TSL2000 and it's never skipped a beat.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd just like to update this thread,,,

All my other leds have died,,, the only one left is the Mars,,,this thing does not quit,,,it's the workhorse of the led industry,,,use it as a Frisbee and it will still grow a small set of plants afterwards

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I've been so so busy,,,ive not updated this thread in a long long time,,,

But I have to say,,,I now have a long standing experience with Mars leds,,,they dont quit!!, no matter what your fukin do to em they still power up like its nothing

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I'd just like to update this thread,,,

All my other leds have died,,, the only one left is the Mars,,,this thing does not quit,,,it's the workhorse of the led industry,,,use it as a Frisbee and it will still grow a small set of plants afterwards
glad to hear that you come back, bud. :geek:take a chair and watch the show.

Latest posts

Latest posts