What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

whitebox

europe situation get worse

europe situation get worse

hi Friends, here as expected, things got worse, uncivilised peoples are making trouble everywhere and TV news just only show a tiny bit of the truth as usual.
routine...
good luck guys.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Went into a local chain supermarket to see whatzup. No hand wipes at the shopping cart rack, must be out. No TP, but they had some flushable ass wipes. No bread, only the kind of milk I like (acidopolis), no butter (I had stocked already), meat was there but no chicken or burgers.

I think this is hitting families with young kids the hardest Kids out of school.

Now 3 days later there is bread, more milk. What surprises me is Butter, has been gone since they announced schools closing. I use a lot in making the cookies, so I had stocked up. Glad I did. Still no TP. We were right to stock that stuff.

Butter for Kush.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

Definitely a lot less traffic on the roads, it's kind of nice. Lol, scored a 20 pack of TP at Walmart and a big bag of rice from an Asian market. Shits about to go down in the next few weeks, just had almost 3,000 confirmed and when the poor people don't have TP or food.... Yeah, I'm staying in the mountains ducks are coming back up north and I just had my first tick of 2020!! Life's good. :)

Jestocost

Things are accelerating in TX. Schools closed for another 2 weeks. Gov has assumed new powers. Infection and death rates climbing.

Supply chain is still good. I'm not worried terribly about the Kung Flu by itself but, if there's a bad tornado or a power loss things could get very weird fast.

The mmj market here could get crazy, as Cali and OR outdoor is 95% of what's available.

Hope everyone's well.

Best.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Things are accelerating in TX. Schools closed for another 2 weeks. Gov has assumed new powers. Infection and death rates climbing.

Supply chain is still good. I'm not worried terribly about the Kung Flu by itself but, if there's a bad tornado or a power loss things could get very weird fast.

The mmj market here could get crazy, as Cali and OR outdoor is 95% of what's available.

Hope everyone's well.

Best.
That right there is indeed some scary shit.

superpedro

Veteran
My 82 year old mom, iron health, has been down with virus for the past 18 days. Where I live, they prefer not to hospitalise unless absolute necessity (makes sense) And they won't do any testing unless you need hospitalisation..
So, she has been alone with pain in lungs, difficulty speaking long sentences before running out of breath.
Health workers made one visit 5 days ago, full ambulance, masks. Gave her a mask through the letterbox before entering. No lung infection was found. No testing done, but told it was likely corona.
Today. First time in 18 days, she called and sounded much better than yesterday :)

Strange thing. The thought of losing didn't dominate my fear, She is old, lived a good life and so on. It was the thought of her being alone while dying that freaked me out.
I feel sorry for those not being able to say goodbye around the world.. :(

madalasatori

Veteran
My 82 year old mom, iron health, has been down with virus for the past 18 days. Where I live, they prefer not to hospitalise unless absolute necessity (makes sense) And they won't do any testing unless you need hospitalisation..
So, she has been alone with pain in lungs, difficulty speaking long sentences before running out of breath.
Health workers made one visit 5 days ago, full ambulance, masks. Gave her a mask through the letterbox before entering. No lung infection was found. No testing done, but told it was likely corona.
Today. First time in 18 days, she called and sounded much better than yesterday :)

Strange thing. The thought of losing didn't dominate my fear, She is old, lived a good life and so on. It was the thought of her being alone while dying that freaked me out.
I feel sorry for those not being able to say goodbye around the world.. :(

Best wishes to you and your Ma Pedro

shaggyballs

Veteran
Is anyone buying weed from the stores these days?
Prices and quality?

I have heard $300 is the new normal for an OZ.
It was as low as $150-200 round here.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
things are getting worse, send chocolate

things are getting worse, send chocolate

Well I was just out 'n about in Asheville, which has very mild weather and is a popular tourist destination.

Hotels are almost empty BUT, every major street corner suddenly has a traveling homeless person with a sign who has just arrived from somewhere else.

This is not going to end well.:whistling:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... just got a message from a friend in the Coast Guard that Maryland and North Carolina are about to go into lockdown mode.

Looks like real panic mode is suddenly accelerating, my phone is blowing up!:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Schools out for my kids now - and they haven't been given a date when they can go back -

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They finally closed the little bars around here. Stores still open for food, gas available.

The staycation phase begins.

A

anoydas 666

no cash in super markets down here now, wash hands before entering store, use trolley for distance.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
We did a grocery run yesterday – just after 8 am. Gloves, face masks, sanitizer etc & we changed/washed cloths when we got home. We scored TP & Kleenex – both of which were gone by the time we checked out after a 20 minute lineup. People are mainly being respectful of distancing. The store also had some meat but no cleaning products so some supplies are trickling back (it would seem) after last week's panic buying. Rush hour doesn’t exist with schools, gov’t offices & many businesses closed or people working from home.

My 84 year old neighbour (diabetic & joint issues) still goes out shopping many days & his response to our concern: “I wash my hands when I get home.”

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well they are only allowing 2 cans of sardines per customer per day here. Anybody notice the Chinese are selling toilet paper on amazon? Yup, sure are with designs on them...….a laughing face I think

We are not being told the whole story, We are being lied to

Last edited: