What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Star crash...loving the thread. I aspire to have plants like yours someday.I just finished my second serious outdoor grow and am pleased with the results but of course want to get better in tune with my plants.You've absolutely convinced me to start my C99 beans. I'm a sativa lover too so its a no brainer.i recently won some SSH x Aloha white widow. Your SSH's are incredible.Are they in dwc buckets..lol..wowzer.
Neptunes GDP is a beauty.Those seeds you guys made should be bomb too.Sorry for rambling.I may write for help on the C99's.You have definitely got there number.

Rastanfisk

You know the love for you Star Crash :puppydoge

My Mako Haze are so F´´´Nice they already smelled after 10days after the first set of leafs :confused:
And now I am gonna have a heck of a winter, now your growing indoor :smoke:
I have switched over to 12/12 about 12-14 days ago got me 4 females out of 7 seeds :dance:
:off2: sorry

I will be :lurk:

Peace :respect:

G

cant seem to currently upload pics ..server issues? i don't know. anyway here are some random non-canna shots from my gallery

flowering jade

an unusual plant from the island of St, Martin (going to propagate this one)

my lover dogs (siberian huskies) the female (on left) is pregnant and we are expecting!

rastanfink ... right back @ ya' ... i am real happy for you with the mako haze ... wait till you burn one up ... the smoke is exotic and fills the air with a "haze" reek like you would not belive!

budluver ... please ramble away ... start those c99 beans ... you wont be sorry ... what was your source for seed? hope you have the good stuff

islandherbs ... fortunately for me odor controll is not an issue

peace alll

love my dogs so much!

R

Relik

Hi there star crash! The outdoor grow was impressive, now let's see how these girls turn out indoors!

star crash said:
an unusual plant from the island of St, Martin (going to propagate this one)

Looks like a plant of the Monstera genus, I have one at home that climbs like a vine on a tree, those can get big! Some species, after flowering, carry a delicious edible fruit which tastes somewhere between banana and pineapple (very "tropical", should go well with those crazy sativas you're growing!)...

Keep it green :joint:

wotamess

yeah it looks very 'delicious monster'-y... we've got loads of those about in south africa...

love the huskies!

-wam-

EDIT - ''This plant is an evergreen, has large shiny waxy leaves heart shaped at first then getting holes in the leaves. If this plant does not get enough light it does not develop the characteristic holes that give the plant the name as the leaves is like the Swiss cheese with holes in it.''

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/plants/swiss-cheese-plant/440919/

Last edited:
G

guest101

That "weird" plant seems to have "scary moovie" faces in the leaves! hehe

G

from IC Web suport >

"We have reached capacity on our current hard drive. A new setup will soon be installed doubleing our space. We will also be undergoing upgrades to all the software over the next couple of weeks. During this time the current drive will become randomly full as more pics are uploaded. There are many orphaned pics that are being deleted to allow uploads to continue but its a slow process. If you would like to help out you can delelte any old pics in your gallery that you dont use/need."

this why i can't upload ... i just don't have the time to sit @ my computer only to "see" if the uploads are working... or not ...

i will document my grow show & when the new IC server is in place and functioning as it shoukd , then, i will share them with you all

just started the sour diesel X c99 seeds! peace all

from gallery > the west side of my valley in the early morning frost

lots of love ... star crash

Last edited:
G

P.S. going to add another hybrid test to the grow :pimp3:

Mako Haze X C99 :canabis: :rasta: harvesting seeds right now!
:D

G

star- the valley is gorgeous, it seems youve got yourself stuck in a perfect place. Im looking forward to seeing your sour d x c99 grow out indoors, and compare it with my McFly.....very close in design. have a good one. ofr

G

Muda fuka......waaaaoooooo!!!

That 10k ssh was amazing bro,shows what
skills and good light power really can do!!!!!!!!!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez,that snow bud x hawain is IN SANE!!
SNOW ALRIGHT where can you get that shizzzzzznit?
Cool thread!

G

thx lou ... knew you would like it :wink: really hope to get that all fired up again

O F R ... i am fortunate & i love my world ..thank for the kindness ... about the soud d x c99? i CAN NOT HARDLEY WAIT to see what emerges ... a cool nickname might be something like> "Cin Diesel XXX' hee hee :muahaha:

hi frankenstein ... sup?

hi wam :wave: come to the usa and we will show you lots of love :redface:

jimih2 ... got a nice pic for you (when the server is working) stick around

relik ... hello & thx for the info ... that "st martin" plant is extremely slow growing, but healthy ....i plan to propagate it ...

highlighter ...mans best friend ... they are so loyal and filled with love..peace

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots starcrash! Love the morning views of your valley... Thats my dream spot, to have a nice place nestled into my own valley.... We've got land, but there aren't any valleys quite like that around here! The best we get is a pretty good drop off 40-50 feet by the creek...

Looks like you've got some cool creatures to keep you company...

I'm looking forward to all the well chosen C99 crosses, have grown out a few hybrids with her in the past.... All have turned out very well! :yummy:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

woah killer valley frost shots star! Those C99 crosses sound sooo awesome, I want some Mako crossed! Maaan, one day! Hows the indoor grow coming along? PEACE BRO!

G

caligreen .... this is all a prelude so far... just planted the sd x c99 beans & waiting for germination ... here are the seeds

:jump:

Last edited:
G

pipeline said:
I'm looking forward to all the well chosen C99 crosses, have grown out a few hybrids with her in the past.... All have turned out very well! :yummy:

hey there my friend(may i call you that :redface: ) what 'cha have here ???... looks very,very nice ...

i encourage you to post pics (that goes for all of you whom have joined me here) i am interested in ALL cindy cross's ... peace

here is one of my sunsets for you pipeline :rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts