What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ready to harvest ?

loco111

sativa alaska day 70. 100watt cheap led light, first grow/\

D3laU7X.jpg

4emg3wA.jpg

pp9GFhb.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/h9xZu

herbgreen

Veteran
Get yourself a jewlers lupe or magnifier you can keep an eye on it

And its not just trichs.... look for pistil growth to die back and stop is a good indicator as well

Its between you and your plant and your instincts

Better to let it go a few extra days I think than to take too early

Drying it slow enough and curing the bud properly will also have major influence on quality final results

cardboard boxes and paper bags come in handy

2011rex87

Do I see yellow bananas in the first pic coming out of your bud?

Looks like it could wait a little longer but if it's going to start throwing out yellow bananas of male pollen then you want to go ahead and harvest it soonish.

Harvesting with 10% amber thrichs will give a different effect than 90% amber trichs. Look into that.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Flush it hard n chop u want it to be more yellow a plant that green won't burn good give it water only till it fades

2011rex87

A female will attempt to seed itself in an amergency as a last ditch effort to spread seed. This can be triggered by overflowering and other stresses.

2011rex87

it is a risk if you leave that hermie bud in the grow space. you could seed that bud and all the rest eventually. if you can afford it, cut it down. otherwise, yu can try to carefully pick off the bananas but its probably not worth the trouble in the end.