What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growers?

Hey, how many of you are growers in Minnesota? Our forum section is too quiet. Have to talk to each other see who is doing what and what works best in our state

Partially trying to maybe connect with other people here in minnesota. Maybe share some genes and ideas lol but ill go see who is there too

Duluth

Grew some Northern Flame from a Canadian seed bank called secret valley seeds I believe, outdoors north of duluth and it cropped well. Best outdoors success in MN comes from choosing a strain with a short flowering period, such as northern flame or Alaskan thunder fuck or a Moroccan variety. I come from a very very cold, almost Canadian, part of the state so we have to be meticulous outdoors. Requires a lot of maintenance and attention. The land of 10000 lakes is buggy and moldy and the humidity fluctuates relatively unordinary. That said I’d keep it basic outdoors, a short flowering plant with solid genetics and a reputation for hardiness, don’t challenge yourself unless you like disappointment. Time warp or maple leaf Indica may be good as well for you.

Live down here in the southern part. Hour away from saint cloud, found some plants down by glenwood a few years ago that came to fruition fairly well

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Killsgaurd, oh Glenwood brings back memories. The wife and I walked through the park there planting several strains of seeds one spring. We did the same along the walking paths in Alexandria. I never went back to check on any of them. I have been refining genetics for outdoor growers in ND. I just started my thread for 2018 grow season. North Dakota is also very quiet as growers go. I will be making seed this year of genetics that are higher in CBD. When recreational passes , I hope to help new home growers get started out on the right foot. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Killsguard, I think there is more people growing in both our States. Not sure what forum's are being used if any. Your welcome to swing by the ND State forum's and check out my 2018 grow.
Peace brother

gimpy12

https://www.twincities.com/2018/05/10/mn-medical-marijuana-leafline-labs-andrew-bachman/

https://minnesotamedicalsolutions.com/products/

The state of Minnesotans medical is awful you needed $20k to join a lottery to produce that happened like 4 years ago and I don't think it has opened again since. Look at this menu $230+tax for a gram of black oil they expect your to vaporize! Its sad you'll probably save hassle and money getting a ticket for possession then even bothering to apply and spend these prices. At least I can take solace in these idiot suits with local government family ties lost his company's money growing weed. But I wouldn't be shocked hes walking away with more in his pockets then he walked into it with.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Gimpy12, you are going to have to pass recreational cannabis. Like North Dakota, this is the only way people are going to get medical cannabis at a descent price. Not a gram grown or sold here so far.
ST.Alexis, Trinity and Sanford are our medical providers here in ND. None of them will prescribe MMJ for any patients. Grow your own my friend.

Our State's need it shoved up their asses before they figure it out. Cannabis isn't going away!!!!
Peace. MedDakotabis