What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 x 2 grow tent noob question need help

Packer420

Hi there everyone,
Need some help as ive recently purchase a mars hydro led 49 eco and their 2 x 2 tent. I have 30cm pots for flowering which i guess are 5 gallon pots? My question is how many plants would be ideal to grow inside that tent.
The led light says it replaces hid/mh: 150W.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it will he my first trying out a tent.

Thank you very much in advance.

👌🏽👽✌🏽

B

bigganjabud

I'd say do one mate you do meen 2ft x 2ft right?

If you ment meters then I'd go about 9 tbh and look into Scrog methods and LST methods aswell

Welcome to the rest of your life mate

G

I’m in a gorilla 2X2 1/2 which is pretty much same as yours. I do two plants. Depends on how big you let them get in veg.

Packer420

I'd say do one mate you do meen 2ft x 2ft right?

If you ment meters then I'd go about 9 tbh and look into Scrog methods and LST methods aswell

Welcome to the rest of your life mate

Yep i meant feet. Its their 70cm x 70cm tent. Thanks i thought i could go 5 but wouldnt sacrifice the plants potential.

Packer420

I’m in a gorilla 2X2 1/2 which is pretty much same as yours. I do two plants. Depends on how big you let them get in veg.

Maybe i can go with 2 as well and not letting veg too much. What is too much then for 2 x 2 tent, 2 plants and 3-5 gallon flowering pots.. Cant wait to start.. Needing a few more materials then its gonna good to go..

Art112

I have the same I’m doing 2 -4 gallons. Maybe 5gallons but 1 for sure fits. I’m togoing another ⛺️. 3x3x5

Growrhiz

Oh,guys,I am looking for a led light may be mars leds.Did you used the mars lights before?how is the feedback on plants?As a new grower,limited funds,need some more real experience to help me make the final decision.And if you know any way to get a discount ?
Thanks in advance,forgive a newcomer so……

B

bigganjabud

Tent that small I'd personally go with one plant with two nets over it

Also as far as lights go.....

Led equals more terpines and a tad more trichombs but not my preferred choice tbh

I'd go a 200w hps if ya can get one man

Should just be plug and play but whatever ya do light wise just please make sure your fans and ya carbon filter are propper man

More light + veg time = bigger yeilds

Growrhiz

I happened to know a way to get a discount frommars hydro website,you can enter coupon code"jennifer" when payment.Any body have tried?share it with you guys.
do you guys have any suggestions or methods to get the better product at a better price?

NEED 4 SEED

I do 6 plants this time in that size of a tent. All but one in 1 gallon (4l) pots under 150 watts mh and hps.