What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Hey SC, had to stop by and check out your outdoor beauties. I hope the rest of the season goes well for you. :tiphat:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey SC, had to stop by and check out your outdoor beauties. I hope the rest of the season goes well for you.

thank U ...good vibes are much appreciated & helpful

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the reservoir and pump approach. how long does 250 g last you?

sadly not very long ..

we gave them a big grooming a few days ago & the flowers are putting on weight rapidly despite the crap weather & the 10 day forecast is pretty poor... they need another layer of net trellis over the tops, things are getting floppy... i'm on edge all the time

U

useless.gardens

Wind is gonna pick up next few days.

Maybe not be so bad where you're at.

What about doing an X with two bamboo pieces through the body if the plant and tie some branches to the X with twist ties followed by heavy duty string around the entire bush?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wind is gonna pick up next few days.

Maybe not be so bad where you're at.

What about doing an X with two bamboo pieces through the body if the plant and tie some branches to the X with twist ties followed by heavy duty string around the entire bush?

they already have an X pattern tied inside between the 4 stakes with a mason line & a net trellis in place which they've grown through substantially ...it's what' been the main support for the last 6 weeks

i'm battling fungal infections and bad weather & some of the plants could be in much better shape .. some are in good shape

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
This has got to go down as the worse PM season of all time. I don't grow out side but put 1 girl outdoor while I toredown and rebuilt room. She didn't make 3 weeks before pm hit her. Oh well burn pile.

Looking good star. You know us well aged guys need to work smarter not harder.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
words

words

This has got to go down as the worse PM season of all time. I don't grow out side but put 1 girl outdoor while I toredown and rebuilt room. She didn't make 3 weeks before pm hit her. Oh well burn pile.

Looking good star. You know us well aged guys need to work smarter not harder.

agree it's been a crappy season for weather ...7 day looks pretty good but i need more sunshine it's so depressing to see all the leaf rot, i cant keep up with the grooming, nor can i control the weather soooooooo the plants will give me what they can give ...i'll likely end up extracting the majority of the crop (if she yields) and only keep the very best of the flowers (if she yields) .... last night they took a pounding of rain and everything that wasn't under a net flopped over (the lowers) at least the soil got a good flushing ...it's not a perfect grow & i've never had a perfect grow outside no matter how hard i try ...

peace

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Only place I ever had perfect grows was in south Florida, near the Everglades...

Great sandy soil drained fast, yet had enough nutrients.
Rain every afternoon in June, July and August, with the sun coming out for 4 hours after every rain...

Dry weather in Sept. and October, and great harvests...

Only problem was that back in the late 80's, the weed spotter Cessna planes flew grid patterns every fuckin' day....

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got some flower pics (GG#4)

got some flower pics (GG#4)

Only place I ever had perfect grows was in south Florida, near the Everglades...

Great sandy soil drained fast, yet had enough nutrients.
Rain every afternoon in June, July and August, with the sun coming out for 4 hours after every rain...

Dry weather in Sept. and October, and great harvests...

Only problem was that back in the late 80's, the weed spotter Cessna planes flew grid patterns every fuckin' day....

it was 10 years ago i had a helicopter land in the back of my old property along with 17 LEO's on the ground

ive seen guys on IG up here using shop fans to help circulate air outdoors. might be worth trying. probably put a cover over the fan to keep rain directly off the motor. next year ill be using some greenhouses myself for an outdoor run. these things: https://www.saturdaysolution.com/store/safe-grow-greenhouse.html

impractical for me ^^^^

here some flower >>>

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Impressive colas their star crash. Looks like it's going to a bumper crop

thx packer ...there is a lot of leaf rot on some of the plants & i already had to cull three big ones that were not gonna make it ...in a couple of days i intend to start harvesting some flowers from the weaker plants just so i can salvage some THC for my effort

Whats the first pic? That girl is a monster. Looking great Star

GG#4 & fortunately for me she is displaying the most disease resistance out of all the strains i'm running out there (plus i have the most of them in the ground:)#'s wise)

p0opstlnksal0t

Ya I guess running power and putting fans out there would be tough!

Technically I should be running my few experimental outdoor plants until mid november but I don't think Maine weather is going to cooperate. I think the started flowering mid August.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya I guess running power and putting fans out there would be tough!

Technically I should be running my few experimental outdoor plants until mid november but I don't think Maine weather is going to cooperate. I think the started flowering mid August.

i can wholeheartedly report that weather-wise it's been a very bad season ...in my area it's basically been overcast and wet for the majority of the time since early July ...my site's been super saturated for 2 weeks straight some plants are drowning and some are rotting & i've a lot of plants that aren't going to produce anything worthwhile and i have some that still look good ...this is just how it goes:huggg:...i'll try to get some new pics up asap of the survivors..very depressing situation this year ...

Latest posts

Latest posts