What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz Underground Lair

Badfishy1

Yeah m8 streetlights typically are NOT cooled in any way to speak of. Even then, should be able to get a couple to 3 years/ lamp. Have spent years of my life replacing streetlights. Many times the ballast will shit out before the lamps do. Not trying to hijack thread just give a little input. Gotta say, you are pulling something off I have dreamed of for years. Top notch my man.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Yeah m8 streetlights typically are NOT cooled in any way to speak of. Even then, should be able to get a couple to 3 years/ lamp. Have spent years of my life replacing streetlights. Many times the ballast will shit out before the lamps do. Not trying to hijack thread just give a little input. Gotta say, you are pulling something off I have dreamed of for years. Top notch my man.

So far, so good, the way I am running it. Hope it stays that way. Hoods get a little warm but nothing I can't lay and rest my hand on for a bit. I also don't mind to change the bulbs out every run if I do notice any problems...

You are perfectly welcome here my friend, you pose no problems posting helpful information. I enjoy the company brother.

And thanks for the compliment man, it will improve next run when I have the $ to throw at it. Just don't have the funds atm to invest into it like I would like to. After this run, the around harvest, the days will be getting warmer. I plan to install a mini split a/c and upgrade to coco. Also may start running co2. I also plan to put a building in front of the cellar that connects to it and all will be built in together and then I can extend my operation.

Have big plans, big dreams ahead... Hope I can full fill them all!

Bout time for an update tonight or first thing in the early morning... Things are moving along nicely thus far!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

mountain budz ..what the heck R U up too? :biggrin:

Ahhh.. You know me StarCrash! Up to no good, as always. Jk man...:biggrin:

Impatiently watching these girls show me their love each and everyday and starring at the mountains and hollars for minutes at a time each day with a pen and paper... Brainstorming, plotting and planning the outdoor guerilla this year ;)

Glad to see you have stopped by my thread man. Please stick around bro and make yourself at home!

MountainBudz

It is about that time for an update. Will grab some photos tonight and an update as well.

Things are coming along and the pistols are starting to bloom out. Yeeehaww

MountainBudz

Update Time

Update Time

Last few days things have been sailing pretty smoothly. Not a whole big lot going on other than some slight stretching and starting to see some flower development.

I just started adding Big Bud and Open Sesame into my feeding program... Here is what they had for dinner. Per gallon.

10ml of both Sensi Bloom a&b
3.5ml of Big Bud
6ml of B52
1 tsp of Epsom Salts
3.5ml of Cal-Mag
1/4 tsp of Open Sesame
And finally Molasses...

This is what the front portion of the room got tonight, the 413 Chem, Chem 91, Headbanger and a couple Corey's...

The back portion got the same feeding two days ago and they absolutely LOVED it. I seen flowers starting to appear overnight.

I have some AN Nirvana, Budswell and a new bottle of Cal-Mag on the way. Wanted the Bud Factor X and Mammoth P as well, but I cannot afford it atm. Oh, and I do have some Primordial Solutions True Blooms on the way as well. This is a product meant to be used during flowering via foiliar spray/fed. I used it a couple of years ago with great success, you can get a free sample from their website. A little goes a long long way... Primordial Solutions also has a product out called Terp Gerp and from the reviews I have seen it is an insane product that I will also be purchasing on towards the end of flowering... Its meant to be used in the last two weeks. It is a foiliar aresol that you mist into the buds and it does not leave them wet. Y'all should definitely look into this.

Anyway, here are the girls as of tonight... Lookin' real good! Filling the grow space in quiet nicely!:biggrin:

picture.php

MountainBudz

Here is the product by Primordial Soultuions that I will be purchasing for later in the grow called Terp Gerp... I have used all of their products in the past with stellar solid results including Sea Green, True Blooms and Rootementary.

picture.php

Here is a link the product on their website...

primordialsolutions.com/product/terp-gerp/

Kinda expensive but again, a little goes a long way!

MountainBudz

Update (Lights off)

Update (Lights off)

Had went into the dungeon a minute too late this morning, happened to be "lights off time" for the girls. So I snapped a few photos... Here they are without all that HPS fuzz. Did not realize just how healthy green they really looked. The gg4 in the back is getting her stretch on, as are all the others but she and the chems are really pushing it out!

picture.php

picture.php

They are now in week 2 of flower.

MountainBudz

Meanwhile in the veg room

Meanwhile in the veg room

My GPS seedlings just now recovered from an "natural" overwatering issue. Not my mistake, but where I left them temporarily, a heavy rain come and flooded them heavily... I did not think they would recover. But now they are growing out of it fantastically. Greening up and spreading out.

picture.php

Here they are hiding behind some mommas :biggrin:

picture.php

MountainBudz

Day 13 12/12

Day 13 12/12

I checked in on the girls a few minutes ago and I have to say they are really starting to kick into flowering mode now... Stretching hard and building very nice bud sites. In all honesty, this is likely the healthiest grow I have ever ran indoors. I am very impressed with the girls and I have praised them endlessly. I hold long conversations with them every time I go into the room and I swear they listen, they feel it and they love it!

Here are a few pics I snapped tonight. Gonna have the S8 fixed soon so I can throw up some better quality photos.

Canopy filling in nicely!

picture.php

The back portion, coming through strongly in the trellis net...

picture.php

Building flowers nicely!

picture.php

413 Chem... Looks like she is gonna be a big yielder!

picture.php

Chem' 91... Lots of tops and great flower stacking going on with her. I trained her short and compact.

picture.php

MountainBudz

Lights Out Day 14 12/12

Lights Out Day 14 12/12

I happened to be in the room early this morning when the light controller "clunked". Always love being able to get some lights out photos. Beats the hell out of the HPS orange tinted photos. So here are some random canopy pics.

picture.php

picture.php

Chem' 91

picture.php

Random canopy pics...

picture.php

MountainBudz

Drumroll please!

Drumroll please!

Have some very nice updates coming up for you guys following my thread! :biggrin: I will throw them up this afternoon or eveningish... Got a busy morning this morning.

S

sourpuss

Nice strains! Looking good takin a seat. Wheres the headbangrrs? Kind of a side by side experiment. Nice set up as well dude. Very jelly over here..

MountainBudz

Nice strains! Looking good takin a seat. Wheres the headbangrrs? Kind of a side by side experiment. Nice set up as well dude. Very jelly over here..

Thanks for stopping by Sour! And thanks for the compliments ;)....

I have 21 plants total and I believe there is 4 Headbangers in the mix. I received the Headbangers as clones, a gift from a good friend "member on here", all I can tell you is that I received them labeled as "Headbanger#5".

I will try and get some photos specifically of the headbanger during lights out, once the light controller clunks this morning.

Again, thanks for stopping by! :tiphat: