What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

S

sourpuss

Very cool bro! My slog f2s have a very rare occurance of self topping phenos as well fyi... 2 self topping plants bred together would be very interesting...

TnTLabs

Very cool bro! My slog f2s have a very rare occurance of self topping phenos as well fyi... 2 self topping plants bred together would be very interesting...
yes indeed, very much so... i didnt have any luck finding one in your slogs... but i still have a few left to check out.. hope all is well!

G

A little update... I was absent for a few days just after the transplant, I returned last night to see they are going fine,less probs this time.The room is HOT so it promotes stretch,too(combined with the indirect light).

CFF x (GG4 x FAK)

Amnesia Kush x BHB3K.Perhaps she finds the soil a bit hot,my first time with organics,be gentle !Gonna check EC from the drainage with next watering.

BHB3K .They seem to have rejuvenated!

PDD x BHB3K .They look much better,too!

Sorry bout the rotated pics!

Last edited:
G

The outdoors are getting transplanted tomorrow.
There is going to be a selection,I can't keep all of them,sadly.Hope a friend of mine can provide shelter to a couple...

TnTLabs

hey Syd, they are looking good there!! good work.. for someone that hasnt much experience you are smooth sailing... the outdoor ones need food asap! they are yellowing a bit
I would top all of them now! pinch the very top off with your fingernails, this will promote them to branch out and stay shorter...
but all in all im glad things are going so well! all look healthy and not one has died contrary to your previous rounds!
peace

G

Hey TnT! Thanx for your kind words! But you are something like the godfather of this grow ...Just a month ago I was desperate just to get to the second true leaves set!I knew that if i got there I 'd be safe,I believe you remember our talks...But with your valuable advice and your seeds,that allowed me to experiment with a few things, all is going great!

I'm really sad I will have to cull half of them ...After all the joy they've brought me just by seeing them grow...But stupid law doesn't let us choose not only our substance for fun/medicine , but doesn't even let us choose our gardening cultivars!So I have to drop numbers just in case...(knock wood !)

I was thinking of topping them ,too!Will do ,tomorrow!

Peace brother!

:tiphat:

P.S. There's a chance I 'll be in Barcelona with my wife for 3 days 25-27 August(my mother was offered a gift trip! :woohoo: ),I'd be happy to meet you and thank you in person! :) I'll inform you in pm.

Last edited:

TnTLabs

all good syd, my pleasure.. maybe your friends need some medicine and you dont have to dispose of some plants... anyway your winter grow will be more pleasing for the forum punters, i am looking forward to that!

G

Yes,the winter grow will be more organized...By the way,do you think that I could fit 9 of them in a 1x1x2 tent topped with say 6 weeks veg from seed (600 watt HID)?What is the estimated flowering time?About 9 weeks?Most look more indica...

Days are very hot!I put a thermometer today..Temps 30-42 :tongue:(from today noon till now)
It's like a greenhouse in there.

I saw something that resembled thrip damage on a leaf and I'm thinking of the spinosad I have..

I can't grow for friends because eventually I'll end up buying weed for myself !:biggrin: I'm quite a heavy pot smoker(don't smoke cigarettes anymore).I can provide them with seedlings to flower them if they want. :)

Last edited:

rockymountainJ

Hey all, sounds a bit cramped Syd in that size tent, and veg time. Here's a quick update from my neck of the woods....
picture.php

G

Hi RMJ!I've done 7 plants with 5 weeks veg from seed but without training and had much space left.Last run I had 9 mostly sativas LST'd but only 3 weeks veg and I could have given at least one more,they were small...But yes,you're probably right...Maybe 6 sounds more doable...Or 9 with one month ?Sorry for some stupid questions but I'm trying to find what works best in my room!

Your gb exploded! :)

Last edited:

TnTLabs

hey syd, it will be cramped, but if you trim them well before flower it will be ok.. yeah i would do 7-8 weeks veg.. when branches of the main stem start alternating then you know they are ready to be flowered!
Peace

G

Thanks for the tip TnT!

I checked the ec of drain waters today and I found that e.c ranged from 2.0 to 2.8! I flushed them till it read about 1,5 ,hope they 'll be better.That's something I should have done days ago,but I was away for a few days as I've stated earlier.Topped all of them also.Gonna wait a week more and pick the most resilient!

Found a thrip larva on a leaf and more spots ,only on this plant...I'm spraying with spinosad tomorrow evening and neem oil in a week.

TnTLabs

checking ec/ph from drainage can be missleading, accurarte is only a slury test, take some water from your AC, that will be almost like distilled and do a test with 100ml coco (take moist coco, near to the roots as possible without harming them too much) and 150ml water (has to be distilled) stir that for a minute and let it sit 30min... stir, THEN check your ec & ph
I bet you ec will be around 1.0-1.2

G

Great info man!Makes sense that it could be misleading,because this water contains salts from the whole pot and will be more concentrated if I'm getting this right...

I wasn't referring to the early potting coco mix,but the soil from the transplanted pots,sorry if i was misleading...First time mixing soils and compost ,probably made very hot mix.Most of the earlier ones and some of yours started showing burn tips,that's why i thought about measuring EC.Never had overfeeding problems with synthetic nutes,but I wanted to try a more organic approach.We'll see in the next days.

I bet you ec will be around 1.0-1.2
You mean instead of 1,5 or 2,8?Could there be such a big difference?

Gonna check again using your method. :thank you:

Last edited:
G

Such resinous girls! Drooling here...
What's the high like in BHB,does it lean more to one of the ancestors?

TnTLabs

id say a hint of berry, but hard to pin point.. it has so many lines incorporated,
the smell is like sweet muffins, reminds me a bit of orange bud.. no in your face smells like diesel or sfv, its a nice blend.. taste is full and lingers in your mouth for a while
great daytime smoke, but also ideal for the evenings and yes its strong!

TnTLabs

ChemFak
(Chemdog D x Fire Alien Kush) by
Scrappy-doo

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a joy to grow, fast to flower and great yielder, this was standing next to GG#4 and easily blew it out of the water .

:thank you: Scrappy

.. more to come of her soon