What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pharmgold VaporHawg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lu, lu, lu, lu, lu, lu, lu, lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 It's about damn time!!!

Pharmgold has finally released their 6 CFM VaporHawg NEMA 7, Class 1, Div 1 explosion proof 2 HP V-Twin recovery pump, that kicks ass and takes names with one hand, while effortlessly whomping the competition with the other.

The TEFC NEMA 7 motor was custom made for Pharmgold by a leading US manufacturer, and the V-Twin pump itself was made by Welch in Dixieland. Swagelok provided the plumbing and Pharmgold custom made their own cyclonic filter drier.

The whole thang rolls around in a custom brushed stainless cart and adds new meaning to the word suck. It easily pulls -29.5" vacuum on a fully boiling 12" pot, soooooo is intended for commercial applications, as an alternative to the venerable Haskel.

About twice as much capacity as the CM EP OL 6000, and $2000 cheaper, plus US made!

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...a55b1/1462235893962/Data+Sheet+VH+Final.5.pdf

Last edited:

HG23

I'm planning to use this in my new system build!

Not dealing with installing/maintaining a compressor or the knocking sound of the Haskle makes the Hawg well worth the price (10k), IMO.

NugarifiK

I like how its C1D1 so you can just plop it down next to your system inside the rated extraction space. I'll be in touch.

Breakover

This thing is top notch! It's so nice to have a pump purpose built that is well constructed, uses brand name components from trusted companies, and is made in the good ol USA.

Great job to the team over at PharmGold! They've set the standard.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any chance we can see some pics without the cover?

I thought I had one, but it is of an earlier prototype, soooo I will take some shots of the units they are currently running through their shop. The run just started, so with frame lead times, it will be a couple weeks before they reach assembly.

A simple design, with a 1725 RPM TEFC NEMA 7 motor directly driving a V-twin pump through a spider flex coupling.

PeopleWish

Hello! Exciting machine!

Are there currently any units in stock?

What is the price?

What are the default inlet/outlet fittings that come with the unit?

Can you tell me more about the dryer filter?

Is there an accompanying maintenance protocol that comes with the unit?

Latest posts

Latest posts