Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > 2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2016, 06:25 PM #1461
HazyBulldog

I saw that tumbler on line, and it looked very nice. However I went another route.

https://youtu.be/sPz9Ir1VdUo

Dude is awesome. He sent me a parts list from grainger, and sold me the machined custom parts and screens. Still hasn't all arrived, but looks second to none.

Like I said, the APE is solid, however not big enough for my needs.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:26 PM #1462
HazyBulldog

I should have said dude sells the unit for 3k. I built mine for a little over 1200.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:49 PM #1463
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyBulldog View Post
Getting my rosin station all set up. Waiting on my custom frame from ExtractedColorado, but once that shows up, I have about 20 stuffed bins full of flowers, and a entire crop worth of trim to squish. Trim gets spun in my APE, but I am working on a custom, variable speed pollen spinner that holds more like 2000g instead of 150 that the APE is capable of. The APE is a fantastic unit, would recommend it for sure. I will throw pics up once I build my Pollen spinner, but I have parts on order til early Nov.

View Image

Why ICmag turns all the pics sideways is pissing me off. I keep saying this, but I post on other sites without this issue, and in my albums it shows up correct.....

View Image
Is that your head stash for this year? Probably won't last you until spring!

What happened out in the greenhouse? I think you had mentioned PM....guessing that would have affected the c99's....

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Old 10-31-2016, 12:16 AM #1464
EastBayGrower

EastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I should have said dude sells the unit for 3k. I built mine for a little over 1200.
thats for the tumbler only thou right, how much for the heated automatic press?

Old 10-31-2016, 12:25 AM #1465
HazyBulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Is that your head stash for this year? Probably won't last you until spring!

What happened out in the greenhouse? I think you had mentioned PM....guessing that would have affected the c99's....
Yea, the cindy's did not take well to the PM. Saved most the tops, but the smalls are a no go. THe outdoor cindy had zero mildew, and I am bucking that down right now. Once trimmed up I will post some pictures.

I hope to start selling my rosin brand to clubs. Working on branding and packaging right now. My head stash is whatever is left over, I guess I am the opposite than most. Cash before stash. Then reinvest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBayGrower View Post
thats for the tumbler only thou right, how much for the heated automatic press?
yes, that is the tumbler. The press itself was more around 2500. Then I bought 1000 bags, pre - press dye, and a custom frame. So my prices vary, but the normal rate I believe was 2500.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:32 AM #1466
maxmurder

maxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nice
Quote:
I once called poison control because I was using h202 without gloves for the first time ever. I was all panicked that I was going to die, called and told them...... They were like, ummmm, yea, it will turn your skin white. No worries. lol I have always used alcohol.
my bulldogs were fighting in the garage and knocked a partial gallon of 35% h2o2 off a shelf (the lid broke) and my girlfriend grabbed some paper towels to clean it up- i get the call "BAAAAABE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUFF?? MY HAND IS BURNING LIKE CRAZY AND MY SKIN IS TURNING WHITE!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:51 AM #1467
caterpillar710
Banned

caterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nice
You cN always buy some flavors too

Old 10-31-2016, 01:56 AM #1468
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmurder View Post
my bulldogs were fighting in the garage and knocked a partial gallon of 35% h2o2 off a shelf (the lid broke) and my girlfriend grabbed some paper towels to clean it up- i get the call "BAAAAABE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUFF?? MY HAND IS BURNING LIKE CRAZY AND MY SKIN IS TURNING WHITE!!
I hope she is ok. 35% may be in the danger zone

Old 10-31-2016, 01:58 AM #1469
plantingplants

plantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really nice
I think there needs to be some honesty in packaging for rosin and scent oils. My buddy brought me some 'strawberry' rosin and it very obviously had some flavor oil added to it but didn't indicate that anywhere. People will still buy the flavored shit if it's labeled. I don't liked the deceit.

Then there's the pumpkin spice pre roll my buddy had. You don't need a label for that to know. That shit was ridiculous.

Old 10-31-2016, 02:14 AM #1470
caterpillar710
Banned

caterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nice
I don't mean flavoring I mean variety ...

Thread Closed