What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: hope the furnace is working...supposed to drop into the teens tonight,probably be good if it was working...still going to set up the oil filled space heater in the kitchen since that's where the most vulnerable pipes are...

certainly going to bring out any purple in the plants...gotta remember to pop into the main flower room later and block a vent...

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
:dunno: hope the furnace is working...supposed to drop into the teens tonight,probably be good if it was working...still going to set up the oil filled space heater in the kitchen since that's where the most vulnerable pipes are...

certainly going to bring out any purple in the plants...gotta remember to pop into the main flower room later and block a vent...
Maybe let a faucet or two drip drip.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning!

We have been hovering in the mid thirties around here. Hits 40 for an hour in the afternoon. Got an inch of snow the other day, which is mostly gone except in shaded areas. Furnace running none stop as per usual, going to cost a fortune, as per usual. I'll be upgrading the whole damn thing before next winter.

Unc your furnace must not get much action overall. I am impressed it got to -9 out there in the dessert!

Also impressive is your reign over tent city, man you have that whole thing running smooth! Nice work!!!!

Back to pullin' weeds..

Have a great day everyone!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Maybe let a faucet or two drip drip.

I was just about to say that! When it gets super cold here that's what we do, just in case.

We have a cat that keeps coming around, I think he/she is hanging out under the house. Not thrilled, I feel bad for it but also don't need a cat fucking with my chihuahua, pissing, shitting under my house, or pulling insulation and eating my girlfriend's birds. It seems pretty nice, I think it might be the neighbors'. I don't care if they have an outside cat (not that smart around here, tons of predators), but don't make it my problem. I'd bring it back, but I figure the cat prefers freezing under my house to being around theirs' for one reason or another, and it would just likely return.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

Morning!

We have been hovering in the mid thirties around here. Hits 40 for an hour in the afternoon. Got an inch of snow the other day, which is mostly gone except in shaded areas. Furnace running none stop as per usual, going to cost a fortune, as per usual. I'll be upgrading the whole damn thing before next winter.

Unc your furnace must not get much action overall. I am impressed it got to -9 out there in the dessert!

Also impressive is your reign over tent city, man you have that whole thing running smooth! Nice work!!!!

Back to pullin' weeds..

Have a great day everyone!

Ummm, the goats get more action then Unc's furnace!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Get a heat blanket to keep yourself warm, you wont need to use the furnace much. Mine wont turn on until it's 60f. A good heat blanket gets a bit to hot for me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,i keep the temp set pretty low,a hoody is cheaper than heating the house up into the 70's...i barely use the heat anyway,it generally gets fairly warm during the day,and of course all the lights make a fair amount of heat...and typically during winter we only get a few cold snaps where i really need to have it on...otherwise i'm fine with it being on the cool side in the house...makes up for summer...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My flower room is pretty much empty. Only 3 plants 1 is fully seeded, the other 2 where just put in. It doesn't generate much heat with only 1 light on. It stays at 60f lights off, 70 light on. Veg room stay toasty now. It hasn't dropped below 75. I'm still waiting for a cold snap to hit. Temps are still about 35f at night. It might drop to 70f when its 20f outside.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it will be 60 again by tomorrow...my flower rooms are packed! the only space that isn't full right now will be soon enough...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From CNN

From CNN

I’m a candidate for expungement:bump:
Washington (CNN)The House of Representatives is poised to pass legislation that would decriminalize marijuana and seek to "address the devastating injustices caused by the War on Drugs."

Friday's vote in the Democratic-led House will be the first time that national decriminalization is considered by the full chamber, though the legislation stands little chance of passing the Republican-led Senate.
The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act, or MORE Act, would remove marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act and eliminate criminal penalties for individuals who manufacture, distribute or possess marijuana. It also includes creating a process to remove prior convictions, known as expungement, and conduct sentencing review hearings for federal cannabis offenses.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the DBMH. 2 are from the pheno I liked better than NEM. I was surprised 1 of the green seeds germinated. 3 on the bottom are seedlings of Vinaigrette. I wanted to see how much variation there is. Killers are coming out of Vinaigrette.

picture.php

Last edited: