Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > 2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2016, 08:32 PM #1431
caterpillar710
Banned

caterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nice
Rosin press works great bud you're gonna be stoked

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:53 PM #1432
HazyBulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBayGrower View Post
my understanding is that MRSA requirements kick in Jan. 1st 2017, so if you wanted vend to dispensaries you would need the licenses...

to be honest this is all a bit of hear say atm and i plan on hitting up a few of my buyers this wek and see whats up, some might turns heads... but we'll see...

so an "outsider" would be someone with a valid 215 card coming straight off the street like most vendor do. without the proper MRSA operators licenses.

havent heard of any fees yet but havent dug into this too deep tbh
Thanks, I will be asking next time for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantingplants View Post
What's the process for giving packs to dispensaries? Do you just ask to talk to their buyer and bring a small sample?
Most places list what they expect. Harborside only vends Tue-Sat 11am-2:30 and 3:30-5 or something like that. There you sit in line in a vending, waiting room. First come first serve.

Bring enough to make a good offer. These places test everything, so anything under a pound is a no go IMO. If it cost 100$ to test, and you only give a half P, then that is too much cost for them. Bring a pound of your top several strains, IMO. Go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
I dont know for fact but my guess is light spectrum influences thc levels. Thar awesome clear blue sky and the closer you come to finishing at 12 hours under that the better.

Black boxes at altitude finishing with still pulling tarp seem to be tippy top.

The new phillips 315 bulb may change the indo game

But just a guess

Regardless you crushed it. Good luck at the cup
Been hearing good things about that Phillips bulb. Thanks for the good luck, I am going to need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmurder View Post
a couple of months ago i sent indoor gg4 samples (off the same part of the same plant) to sc labs and pure analytics-
sclabs gave me 24% thc
pure anal gave me 16% thc
it would be nice if everyone had the same process and test gear.
sclabs was quite a bit cheaper too.
congrats on the harvest bullfrogflounderfoothillhazeyg uy!
clean green sounds worth it.
Thanks again man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterpillar710 View Post
Rosin press works great bud you're gonna be stoked
So stoked to hear that! Got everything but the frame. Starting to bag up material for when it does arrive. Can't wait.

You got a picture or two of some squishin'?

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:00 AM #1433
LostTribe

LostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to behold
Squish Squish Squish!!!

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Old 10-29-2016, 05:24 AM #1434
plantingplants

plantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really nice
Thanks foothill.

Can we stop banning this character? I feel like I'm close to understanding the spunion language. I know there are some gems hiding in there somewhere.

Old 10-29-2016, 04:28 PM #1435
HazyBulldog

Last cola of the year. KQR. Dense, huge, piney buds.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:39 PM #1436
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Wow, saving the best for the last? Dang.

Old 10-29-2016, 05:12 PM #1437
HazyBulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
Wow, saving the best for the last? Dang.
I harvested about half of this plant a week ago, thinking it had to get hit with mildew sooner or later. The entire greenhouse is a mildew haven right now with the skeletons left from the other plants. The KQR laughed at the PM, and just finished strong. I did loose more than the entire crop on the KQR due to mold, but maybe a 1/4- 1/2 pound. Really successful, clean harvest this year on most of my plants. Overall, very happy.

I squished a small nug of the KQR, and I am in love. Been looking for something like her my whole career. Lets see if others like it as much as me, she will be an emerald cup entry for sure.

I am thinking the KQR, AOG 1000 gal, Silver Mountain, and maybe Sour Banana Sherbet are going to be my entries. If not the SBS, then maybe Sunshine Daydream or Dream Beaver.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:30 PM #1438
HazyBulldog

@Cat

You figure out what you are entering into the cup yet?

Old 10-29-2016, 05:58 PM #1439
orechron

orechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mood shells View Post
seriously makes you think of crushing ya dick or having sex with bugs...
My thoughts exactly.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:45 PM #1440
caterpillar710
Banned

caterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nice
South Fork Kush green house grown and Charlottes Web x Chemdog for the CBD cup done by my partner in SFSC.

Thread Closed