What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Strain Lineage: (GG#4 X GG#4 X GG#4)
Real Grorill4 , formerly known as Gorilla Glue #4, developed by GG Strains, is a potent hybrid strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chems sister / Sour Dubb, and Chocalate Diesel. Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning hybrid's supremacy is no longer a secret, here at RGSC we have crossed the GG#4 x GG#4 back to itself again using only the best plants standing out of a large selection to bring you the very best of this infamous pungent specimen , make sure your carbons are fresh with this one as she is a stinking crowd pleaser,..
Genetics (gg#4 x gg#4 x gg#4)
Indica/Sativa 60/40
8-9 Weeks Flowering indoors
Outdoors End October
THC High
Photoperiod
Feminised

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have the heritage listed as (GG#4 x GG#4 x GG#4)...

That would be an S2 or a S1-bx1.
Curious which it is?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I have two Original Glues going outside in a 50 gallon horse trough. I don't know what filial generation they are or were when gifted. They may get hit with Lebanese or Blueberry pollen. Depending on my best male available.
Peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72807&pictureid=1852997&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Strain Lineage: (GG#4 X GG#4 X GG#4)
Real Grorill4 , formerly known as Original Glue #4, developed by GG Strains, is a potent hybrid strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chems sister / Sour Dubb, and Chocalate Diesel. Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning hybrid's supremacy is no longer a secret, here at RGSC we have crossed the GG#4 x GG#4 back to itself again using only the best plants standing out of a large selection to bring you the very best of this infamous pungent specimen , make sure your carbons are fresh with this one as she is a stinking crowd pleaser,..
Genetics (gg#4 x gg#4 x gg#4)
Indica/Sativa 60/40
8-9 Weeks Flowering indoors
Outdoors End October
THC High
Photoperiod
Feminised

Deffo on my to do list soon,, now I know where to get them from. nice one PANIKZ..

Hello,
i've just bought a pack of Real Gorilla and my order is complete since Monday but is not shipped yet. Is it normal ?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It would be really cool if y'all threw Josey a slice of the pie for his efforts.

Be interesting to see how these come out. Awesome strain!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hello,
i've just bought a pack of Real Gorilla and my order is complete since Monday but is not shipped yet. Is it normal ?

Hi mate , sorry completed means shipped if anyone gets a completed email it means we've dispatched your item,..

My contribution to real gorilla 4

My contribution to real gorilla 4

I grew 3 plants in bubbler with LEDs, i started 3 months ago.

In veg, nothing to say, they grow well.

I started 12/12 after 3 weeks of veg as i usually do and i noticed that there was almost no stretch like a pure indica. So they did not fill the grow space in terms of width and height.

They made flowers very fast and the buds are quite small but very dense, and hard. They don't make a "cola".

One pheno started to ripe very early and was ready before the others. And I let i go.

I harvested today after 2 full months of 12/12 and i must say it's a pleasure to manicure. The stems are thick and don't bend under their weight. The smell is very good. The buds are not very big but covered with trichomes and very sticky.

I did not take pictures as my camera sucks but the buds were white of trichomes.

Very good bag appeal

Now it's drying i'll do o little smoke report in a week or so....

Latest posts

Latest posts