What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best cookies in seed form?

bestothebest

Cannaventure cookie wreck is retty nice, so is dosidos if you can afford them. I would look around, maybe into Relentless and his fire cookies crosses.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm growing Chimera's Cookies S1 as well as Bodhi More Cowbell (Forum x 88G13/HP) & Top Dawg's Cookie Star (Forum x Star Dawg).
If I remember I'll post my reviews here for ya after they're harvested, dried & cured.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Relentless White Fire Cookies, very good, almost as good as Chimera's, which are sold out.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chi's Cookies S1
picture.php
picture.php

Top Dawg Seeds, Forum x Star Dawg
picture.php
picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to MJ again.

Beautiful specimen sir! Please lmk how that smokes!!!!

Mr. Lovebuzzed

many thanks to all. nice plants MJPassion. that more cowbell looks more like g13hp. i need it to looks like cookies, so big swollen calyxes. maybe outdoors it looses that bag appeal. i think i will go with dosidos

Dawe

Bay Exclusives has some very nice cookie representations that carry most of the cookie high. Exotic Genetics Cookies & Cream had a vanilla-ish cookie terp profile and was great smoke, and good yield for a cookie hybrid. What I found wasn't as strong as the clone only cookies, but with some good searching through F2's or more F1's I think you could find one that rivals cookies in all aspects with a better yield.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
^^^^ Right, Pepe, but he wasn't asking about opinions on cookie crosses...

Archive: Dosido, Samoas, Scooby Snacks
Bodhi: More Cowbell, Space Cake, Granola Funk
Cannaventure: CookieWreck, Flaming Cookies
Chimera: Real Deal GSC S1
Chunky's Bagseeds: Any of his Cookie Boi crosses
DVG: Grandpa's Breath and crosses
Greenpoint Seeds: Bandit Breath, Eagle Scout
Inhouse Genetics: Tropic Heat, OGKB 2.1
Jaws gear: Alien Cookies
Seed Junky Genetics: Animal Cookies BX
Sin City Seeds: Sin Mint Cookies, Forum Cookies BX, Platinum Delights

I'm sure there are more. But make sure you STAY AWAY from: Cali Connection, Barney's Farm, Greenhouse Seeds and all the other shitty European 'breeders' and hacks!!

Last edited:

Dawe

I don't know why it made hybrid in italics.. oh well. I don't get what you're saying.. he doesn't want opinions on cookie crosses but then you list a bunch of cookie crosses. I'm probably rambling.

bestothebest

Ive tried relentless fire cookies which was fire og bx1 x i believe the forum cut. I found one amazing pheno, and the others were pretty good.

Dawe

(I'm an idiot, and can't delete posts)

I apologize Cabinent Ninja, I thought the arrows were referring to my post. I smoked a little too much and misread, my fault. Good vibes!

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Regardless, there is no way to get 'Cookies' in seed form. Forum cut, Thin Mints, OGKB and Animal cookies are all clone only. Period.

If someone wants to grow something with cookie genetics on it, they'll have to go with a cookie cross/hybrid/backcross.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Out of ALL the cookies that's been sold and fem cookie crosses, he's the only one to have lucked out with a true and decent male cookie plant. Out of everyone. Think about that.

And yes, that's also why I listed Chunky as a breeder and all of his cookie boi crosses ;)

meizzwang

B@rney F@rms' Cookies Kush: pheno I got has lots of small, dense, very crystally nugs. Despite having relatively small colas, the plant is loaded with them and yield looks great. Pretty stretchy and long internodal length, so beware! Upon breaking fresh crystals, there's an incredibly delicious lemony-sweet odor, followed by a strong sweet earthy candy smell that lingers. For only popping one seed, the results are impressive so far, highly recommend trying it out!