What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies(Forum) s1s Grow Log

Dakine

Veteran
Hey you guys!!

So I recently recieved some Testers from ApeOrigin-Think I spelt it right haha!

So because of plant counts, Im only going to try and germinate 2 of them at first. Hopefuly they both get above soil haha. By the time they are big enough to get some cuts off of, the current plants flowering will definately be done.

Rght now im debating to run them in Royal Golds-Tupur Coco&Perlite Mix. OR A 3/4 FOFF mixed with 1/4 Tupur Coco mix. This is the first time im trying anything with coco.

They wil be veged inside under A 400Wat MH with 4 LED and 2 CFL Bulbs hanging on the sides of the MH.. Realy wanto change the MH out to either A LED Bulb or LED Full Spectrum Panel. Or A 315 cmh.

Flowering wil be indoors under A 600watt Hps with CFL and LED Bulbs hanging from the top at an angle, and some hanging lower around the middle of the plants. That way Lower-Mid Sections wil stil get god light intensity!

This wil be starting in the enxt couple of days-1 wek so I can time it right with the flowering plants. Just so I can stay totally LEgal!!

HERE are some curent shots of some of the TnT Lab Genetics that are curently flowering. - Just to keep this A litle interesting to look at. I was looking for other Cookie S1s grow from the same Breder, but couldnt realy find much.

Pics of Curent Grow- King Bubba Fromt TnT Labs (Teas N Tres)

Amk3k

Ba3k/BlueDog

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Which cut did they reverse??? King Bubba is fire my homie made a very same cross years back n we ran a keeper until a yr or so ago it got lost in the mix

Dakine

Veteran
OH I dont th8ink its the same. This is (Bubba x Gods Gift) x BHB3k. Its from TnT Labs but unreleased. Its going through trials right now.. Theres A few other good growers on here tryint it out. Its actualy A very good cross.

TnT has some bos croses released on Sedbay right now. But other stuff is about to happen iof you where interested in his crosses. Dont wana cros the TOU so ill talk to you bout em later homie!

Dakine

Veteran
So before uyou guys get all nuts because of how this girl looks. Just know that I have never tried using an all coco^&perlite mix, or just plain coco before. I have been giving these babies the same exact quarter to half dose feed that I give my clones that are 10x bigger in veg. So basicaly what ever Liquid nutes I use, I always used 1/4-1/2 of the recommended dosage thats instructed on the bottle.

The thing is that, its not drooping as bad as some of the other plants that are in coco. This specific girl and her sister are just yellow lol. I know its not good, but its better then them also having fucked up looking new growth and old growth.

Dakine

Veteran
Damn! Hey you guys!! I totally forgot about this thread, I've been posting the GSC S1s on my main "New Grow Thread". Sorry about that!

So as you guys can see from the last picture I posted.. The plants werent looking to good(Green).. It wasnt only these 2 plants that got effected, any plant I transplanted into Royal Golds Tupur Coco mix started turning yellow fast and showing other problems.

I made the decision to Up-Pot/Transplant all of those plants into my usual FFOF and Pro Mix Soil Mixture. I also tried taking out as much of the Coco mix from the roots as possible, without destroying the roots haha..

Apparently it was A good decision to make! The GSC S1s are doing better, recovery is good but kinda slow. New growth is A vibrant green but they still have damaged lower/old growth..

GSC S1 Pheno #1- FAT Fan Leaves with wide blades. Good spacing between inter-nodes, and I havent topped her yet or really did any training. Her secondary shoots are growing like crazy though. Really liking this girl out of the 2 plants.

GSC S1 Pheno #2- This girl got damaged from the Coco pretty badly. Growth was stunted for the entire time, except the last 2 weeks. She hasnt been topped or trained yet, and has really tight node spacing. Her secondary shoots are growing like normal, looks like its to match the node spacing. Shes has much smaller leaves that are more tight structured if that makes sense haha!

Dakine

Veteran
Both plants are showing calyxes and pistils popping out at every node now. I take that as them being mature. Im going to be taking 2 cuts/clones off of each of em, then veg them for 2 1/2 more weeks and then put em into flower. I just transplanted both of them into 2Gal Pots.

Dakine

Veteran
Update

Update

Hey you guys.. So plants are doing better.. I decided to defoliate just A little bit. Theres some Fans that where blocking most of the secondary shoots that had to go..

First up is A picture of GSC S1 Phenotype/Plant #1 - She has alot mroe vigor then her sister, and her fans are huge compared to her as well..

GSC(forum)S1 Phenotype #1

Phenotype #1s Fans

Next Up GSC s1 Phenotype #2 She has A much tighter structure then Plant #1, and she also stinks of Dankness!

Here she is After I took off A couple Fans

Dakine

Veteran
Here is some Fan LEaves of Plant #2

Heres A picture of Both Plant/Phenotype Fan Leaves, #1 is on Top and #2s is Below.

Dakine

Veteran
Alrighty then, I decided to take A couple pictures before I gave them A trim, and took 2 cuttings off of each of em.. They will be vegging for 1-2 weeks more before going into flower..

Phenotype #1 on Left and #2 on Right..

#1 Solo Shot

#2 Solo Shot

Dakine

Veteran
Thanks Peripheral! Glad to have someone following along lol. Makes me actually want to post.

Heres A pic of Plant/Pheno #1, She is the thicker or overall bigger girl. Not sure why, but the last 2 weeks she has EXPLODED Big Time with growth in all directions. She has big clusters of Pistils as well which im puzzled by since I havent seen this before...

Here is A clone I took from the #1 Plant/Pheno.

Heres A shot of the root development on cuts that are still rooting that I took recently..

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

I watch a lot of grow shows w/o commenting, as do quite a few others.
Your postings will undoubtedly be helpful so please do continue.

Dakine

Veteran
Oh dang thats good to know bud. I really wanted to do this thread in the beginning. I could hardly ever find grows of s1s from start to finish. Plus all pictures of any cookie cut is only of them in flower and none vegging which is what I was actually looking for.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm still saying these are a scam. Maybe s1 of any cookie hybrid but not the forum cut...

Peripheral

I gotta say, having grown the forum out, the fan leaves on those s1's look identical. If u find something like the forum that vegs better that would be so cool cuz cookies take their time in veg lol.. but they root super quick

Dakine

Veteran
So hopefully I can get these to recover. But I just received (verified) Thin Mint, and Gelato33.. No other cuts I've received have ever survived the heat getting here.. Hopefully these rooted ones can get acclimated and live on!!

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I want to say yours (freebies version) look ok. But the version they are selling now really don't.