What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropicana Cookies

GanjaGrin

Tropicana Cookie F2 = (GSC x Tangie) x (GSC x Tangie).​
Bermuda Triangle = (TKT x CPT) x Tropicanna Cookies.​
Sangria = (GG4 x CPT) x Tropicannna Cookies.​
TKT = Triangle Kush x Tangie.​
CPT = Cherry Pie x Tangie.​

GanjaGrin

Im sure all 3 are fire! Im probably going to get the cookies f2 but I have seen pics of all of them on instagram and they all look amazing! They are in stock right now too!

BambinoOG

i just picked up the oni cut,it tastes like orange crush pop!

The mountain trop cut? Daaaayuuumn nice. Let us know how it smoked and if its dense.I want to order Tropicanna Cookies F2 since they are f2s but 150 is kinda steep i always end up ordering a archive or top dawg strain but i really need to order this . Every now and then they give away tropaya pack with an oni purchase. The sour dubb x gmo looks nice also wish they jad f2d that. take it easy:smokey:

yahooman

The mountain trop cut? Daaaayuuumn nice. Let us know how it smoked and if its dense.I want to order Tropicanna Cookies F2 since they are f2s but 150 is kinda steep i always end up ordering a archive or top dawg strain but i really need to order this . Every now and then they give away tropaya pack with an oni purchase. The sour dubb x gmo looks nice also wish they jad f2d that. take it easy:smokey:

the oni breeder cut

yahooman

i have pollen from a very orange smelling tc male that im going to hit the mountain cut with.....should be excellent offspring,possibly better than the original

Waka

I ran a pack of the tropicana cookies F2 and all females turned intersex on me. I plucked the balls and still ran them till the end. The buds were purple and frosty and did smell of oranges. High is pleasant but not overly strong. I was able to pickup the MTN cut so I can compare it to the F2. I'm excited to see what the original mother will produce.