What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mephisto genes: 5×5: COB LED: Coco Hempy

Skysenberg

Skysenberg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00228.jpg
    DSC00228.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00222.jpg
    DSC00222.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 47

bigAl25

Veteran
Great job Roasty. I just finished some glue, cookies and green crack autos. I'll do better my next auto grow. I've ordered some Mephisto for my next go round. Yours looked great. I use 2 gal pots, organic soil and 2, 400 watt lamps(MH and HPS), They were very nute sensitive. My fox farm liquid nutes fucked them up pretty good when I added at full strength. Less is more with autos. Love your photos and jars. Mine aren't that full.

Great job Roasty. I just finished some glue, cookies and green crack autos. I'll do better my next auto grow. I've ordered some Mephisto for my next go round. Yours looked great. I use 2 gal pots, organic soil and 2, 400 watt lamps(MH and HPS), They were very nute sensitive. My fox farm liquid nutes fucked them up pretty good when I added at full strength. Less is more with autos. Love your photos and jars. Mine aren't that full.

Ya FF nutes are strong af. I would use 1/4 to 1/2 strength with good results. Good choice going with Mephisto! You won't be disappointed.

bigAl25

Veteran
I just want to add some good vibes to Mephisto Genetics. Grab you a pay pal account and visit their web site sometime soon. They have some strains as out of stock right now. A few I did want to order, but I researched and ordered 3 stains, got some freebies, and shipping was a breeze on this side of the Atlantic. Great job Mephisto, now I must do a better job with the upcoming organic grow. Hell I even like their stickers included in the order.

New strains by Mephisto to drop 4/20, and they look amazing from the testers. If your smart, you will buy directly from them and get another new strain as a freebie.

Latest posts

Latest posts