What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

20170613_201508.jpg

one clone I left in the solo cup forever day 70 or so
20170708_175129.jpg

just clipped her up some but now she has most of the light

the one in my earlier pics has been chopped some it goes outside to reveg now
20170707_213615.jpg

one clone I left in the solo cup forever day 70 or so
20170708_175129.jpg

just clipped her up some but now she has most of the light

the one in my earlier pics has been chopped some it goes outside to reveg now
20170707_213615.jpg

some of what I took
20170707_213541.jpg

another box like that one or so.for a 1 gallon that's ok I guess e even with the root girdle before flower, but was by design with the crowd and all
all organic...for the same reason

any way I got an outdoor spot for this one next to this one:)

I know I will beat the frost with this girl but not sure about the cookies
333.png

well I have to worry about the reveg first always works as long as I leave enough on
https://s12.postimg.org/edm2auhod/20170707_213753.jpg

20170630_192308_1.jpg

even these less dence buds were 3 joints for me and I had a few for sample. I cant bitch is tasty even with no cure just a dry

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
shit I wonder if a mod can clean up my double posting sorry man

Damn that looks fiya fiya! Ask skip he may be able to help with the double post thing. I got the original blue cook's! How's the platinum when it comes to running her?

I just noticed the unnecessary smiley symbol on this post... sorry bout that

I love it because it still gets dense with not too much intense lighting necessary.
high is ok taste is great easy to grow not fond of too much ferts decent when under watered but not so much for yield and your early at 70 days lol.
i love many of its characteristics smell and flavor other cookies are nice too but I had this cut awhile{7 years) I mean for on the east coast any way

I don't think I can pm ha ha

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I'll have to hunt that platinum cookies down now to see what she has to offer you're convincing brother :) blessings

Kai Kai

Had platinum girl scout cookies in the internet coffeeshop in dam, one of the best weeds I've smoked, also congrats on the beautiful nugs my friend

hey you guys sorry about the late reply

I have been crazy busy and paranoid like the old days
fucking outdoors :biggrin:

good luck growing if you guys get a hold of some:tiphat:
IMG_20170630_070324_746.jpg

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
hey you guys sorry about the late reply

I have been crazy busy and paranoid like the old days
fucking outdoors :biggrin:

good luck growing if you guys get a hold of some:tiphat:
View Image

Glad to see more updates bud. I got my blue cookies "blue cookieberry crunch" flowering right now I hope she shows colors like your platinum cookies :) blessings hope to see more updates from you

Wendull C.

Veteran
Damn that looks fiya fiya! Ask skip he may be able to help with the double post thing. I got the original blue cook's! How's the platinum when it comes to running her?

I just noticed the unnecessary smiley symbol on this post... sorry bout that

If you got the cut I have been running, look out. You will be a happy man. Shit walks into the store, negotiates and brings me my loot while i smoke a jointvand say obscene things to budtenders.

Jk about that last part... I am a gentleman....:biggrin:

i got a cut of ice cream cake that looks sooo fucking similar to the veg pics in the first post. the only difference is the icecream has skinnier stems, but throws the EXACT same leaf pattern and the same 5's and nothing more so far. might try to get a pic but they always end up so small.. its cool that it looks so close, it is a heavy cookie mash up though.

luciano28

never grew this but went through about 4 pounds of it in 2016. Sourced from Michigan.

Literally one of my top 5 strains ever. Such a great smoke and makes very nice concentrates

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
If you got the cut I have been running, look out. You will be a happy man. Shit walks into the store, negotiates and brings me my loot while i smoke a jointvand say obscene things to budtenders.

Jk about that last part... I am a gentleman....:biggrin:

Nah the cut i sourced was a fake i chucked it maybe find it in the future blessings

Wendull C.

Veteran
Your welcome man. Blue cookies is a special cut. Just have to find the right one.

I had to drive 12 hours to get my beloved trainwreck back after being disappointed too many times.

If you have never had it, it is a special plant. Once you smell and taste it, you can never forget it. I can't even put into words the nose on it. But I'm off topic ramblin again...