What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

goldie76

Platinum looks extremely tasty! Going to run the sin city Nightmare Cookies which has platinum background. Hopefully they are legit...

Wendull C.

Veteran
I just put the forum platinum animal and an og forum x we call jet fuel and without labels most had a hard time telling forum from platinum, even me and I grew the shit. Animal had the best quality IMO. The pounds were so dense that looked like foot balls. A third of what a glue pound looks like.

Forum vegs the fastest IMO at least in my setups.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Bout to test run a crystal cookies its a Platinum GSC x Animal Cookies! Looks nice in veg about ready to flip.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I have a special cut of Platinum GSC that I got about 3 years ago. In this time I've grown out about 20 other cookie crosses including the forum cut. None of them can touch this cut of PGSC for yield and potency. #1 fosho!

Wendull C.

Veteran
I have a special cut of Platinum GSC that I got about 3 years ago. In this time I've grown out about 20 other cookie crosses including the forum cut. None of them can touch this cut of PGSC for yield and potency. #1 fosho!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69410&pictureid=1651311&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69410&pictureid=1651309&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69405&pictureid=1651177&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Was that the harborside cut? That doesn't look like any cookies I have ever seen. Not the same platinum I know.

Queef

Nice I like how you grew them. They look super stealthy and incognito the way there lollipoped like that. The stem even turned dark color like a rose bush. That's cool nice garden knome too.

well to be honest
it was a clone from a friend but was covered with red spider mites(mites were very bad this year on the north east coast).

I let the neighbor pick off the buds but told him to leave some and it made it to thanksgiving but soon after we had 20f temps and it passed.
smelled real good but not like weed so I got away with it.

I just had a free time 1 plant indoor grow for fun
150 watts of cfl's and 1 30w 5000k led bulb lol
I just love the side branching with it
20161120_101028.jpg

its was 10-12 weeks by the time It finished the inside but no top bud pictures I deleted them off my phone

under growth finishing
20161215_100725.jpg

20161215_161812.jpg

in vegative again now

IMG_20161226_084002_822_1.jpg

its slow going since the temps are very low

my re-veg'ed bottle clone

IMG_20170331_095723.jpg

getting crowded out by other plants so they have to go so the pgsc I have can have all the minimal light I supply

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Damn slapmehard you definitely killed it in this thread anymore on the platinum cookies or is that obsolete and long gone?

Dakine

Veteran
I should be popping some crosses/back crosses with pgsc!

Dang, your plants look nuts lol, but the buds look Dank!

day 57
my kush is done so I have more120 +w of lighting for it.
bunch more days to go but its better then my fall/winter growing with temps of 40f:)
20170617_214534.jpg