What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush

Bake_McBride

Best weed I've ever produced/smoked. The taste is unlike any other weed I've smoked. I even love the way she grows, those little golf balls of goodness. I just got her back after an extended absence and we're getting acquainted again. Thanks for the pics and the thread. And special thanks to my man for making sure she found her way home.

Last edited:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to toking this Pre-98 Bubba Kush real soon. Thanks to good folks making things like this possible.

picture.php

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I don't know the specifics, but from what I remember back in the overgrow days some seed companies came out with bubba s1's, so naturally a bunch of different bubba cuts started to hit the scene. The "pre98" and "katsu" cuts are the originals that these s1's were made from. That's all I'm aware of, maybe someone more knowledgeable can explain further.

Pretty much...Im not gonna drop names...they know who they are...

MORE KATSU PICS GUYS! :D

mg75

i have grown and smoked the dr.greenthumb seeds s1 feminized version. it supposed to be katsu's cut... purple and all. great smoke, easy to clone... but very low yields imho.

G

Graham Purwatt

brother bear you look like yours is going to yield nice.i've only ever been able to get about 50 grams dry out of her myself

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just so happen to have pictures of buds from my first encounter...thank you for creating my forever addiction to this plant Fbeezy...

bubba21.jpg

bubba1macro.jpg

bubba3macro.jpg

And the Retardo made, Phillthy found BKGK...those who have grown pre-98 will see the similarities in this pheno of the outcross.

bkgk5g22days.jpg

Love the pre-98 Bubba. Gonna see how she pairs up with some old skool blueberry sour funk soon enough...

dank.Frank

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Yeah these pics were all takin with my cell phone the pics taken with my digi look sick.... cobocop said it looked like bubba but I wasnt to sure then ...now after seein all these pics I'm pretty sure its pre 98... I should be getting a verefied clone soon to run it aganist :plant grow:
This is at 35-40days
How long do you guys let your bubba flower for ?,?
picture.php

draztik

Veteran
Yeah these pics were all takin with my cell phone the pics taken with my digi look sick.... cobocop said it looked like bubba but I wasnt to sure then ...now after seein all these pics I'm pretty sure its pre 98... I should be getting a verefied clone soon to run it aganist :plant grow:
This is at 35-40days
How long do you guys let your bubba flower for ?,?
picture.php
Yeah that looks like some sick bubba to me. Let her go atleast 70 days.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great response guys and some good pic in here.

yield - i think she actually yields quite well for the type of strain she is. the one i just dried came in at around 0.8 gpw and i reckon i can get 1gpw with a bit of dialling - so its not a comedy low yield like Deep Chunk or something.
mine seemed plenty ripe at about 9 weeks - in fact she looked pretty ready at 8 even
be interested to know how long others let her go...

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts