What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stupid things you've done while high.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jeez where to start....

Nope, it would just take too long

shithawk420

Veteran
I smashed a whipped cream pie into a cop's face. Sometime in the mid seventies.
He was a real asshole.
There was some sort of high school fair happening on the town common and he was there out of uniform hanging around the high school girls. He liked high school girls. Fucking fat ass dirtbag .
He was a real ball buster to just about everyone.
Rocketman was his nickname.
Anyhow there he is laughing at people getting hit with pies and I was high.
"Gimme one of those" I said to the kid doling them out.
I ran up to Rocketman and smashed that pie right in his fat face.
It was glorious. Almost like an assassination. I caught him by surprise. I can still see the look on his face , the look of both humiliation and rage, covered with pie guts.
He was PISSED and chased after me but being a fat bastard, couldnt catch me.
I avoided town for a while after that. These days an incident like that would result in an assault charge.

He had one of those Smokey and the Bandit Trans Ams. With the big chicken decal on the hood.
A year or so after the Great Pie Incident a couple kids he was harassing smashed the shit out of it with a sledge hammer and pickax one night. They totaled it.
I recall seeing it being towed down the road the next day with the pick still buried in the middle of the hood. LOL.

That is epic.Moe Howard would be proud.he invented or at least made a science out of throwing pies.or so he claims.lol