Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Reeferman Pink Kush

Thread Title Search
Reeferman Pink Kush Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2007, 11:12 PM #1

Reeferman Pink Kush

this report is for the sativa pheno of reef's pk
qty smoked for report 1/2 joint
taste7/10
creamy, smooth, sweet with hash undertones. This is the softest smoke i've had in a while, no coughing or harshness. On the inhale the smoke is soft on the throat which is great for some but personally i prefer expansives smokes such as cotton candy or a nice sweet skunk.

high 8/10
dreamy,happy, chill weed with a heavy body stone.More sativa than indica, about 15 mins after smoking it hit me and i couldn't get off the couch, i sat there with a big ol'retarded grin on my face day dreaming. Very good potential for med users who want something to help with anxiety/pain/sleep.

bag appeal 9.5
this shit is covered in resin. solid bud's not rock hard but gooey as hell.
i couldn't get a pic that did it justice in the garden but this should give you an idea.

peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:57 AM #2
Guest 16149

Hi MTL

I have the Pink Kush X Blackseed, she is a keeper in my garden, tastes like pink lemonade.
Is this the new Pink Kush or the Pink Kush X Blackseed like I have, got mine a few years back
Thanks for the report :-)

Old 12-27-2007, 01:57 AM #3

hey,
this is the new version, the lineage listed by reef keeps changing, some times it lists pkxbs and others pkxck so your guess is as good as mine.
did yours look like this in early flower?

Old 12-27-2007, 02:35 AM #4
RottenDawg
Banned

RottenDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRottenDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRottenDawg has a spectacular aura about
Here is a cut I got at a local club. Supposed to be a special pheno of RM Pink Kush:

RottenDawg is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2007, 02:55 AM #5
zoolander

I ran the clone of the straight pink kush straight from Reef was bomb stuff

Old 12-27-2007, 03:11 AM #6

hey,
Rottendawg-your shit looks exactly like the sativa pheno i used for the smoke report,it is a less common pheno most of the ones i got are indica leaning and not quite as gooey.

zoolander-thanks for stopping by, you got any info on the lineage of the latest release?

peace

Old 12-27-2007, 03:20 AM #7
zoolander

I think if you check hemp depot under reeferman thay have that info i think its pk x blackseed then backcrossed with pk twice but not100% sure.

i

Old 12-27-2007, 03:33 AM #8
Guest 16149

Hi guys
Mine does not look like that at all :-) I just started a tub into flower, will post up some pics in the next week or two, they are only 2 weeks into flower if I remember correctly, but mine does not get the pink hairs like that, they go from white to red basically.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:30 AM #9

zoolander- thanks for checking out the info on hempd, they have changed it 2-3 times already and last i checked on reefs site it was just speculation so now i am assuming it's pk x random kush bx.
blaner- thanks for clearing that up.
peace

Old 12-27-2007, 05:42 AM #10
redeye057

redeye057 has a spectacular aura aboutredeye057 has a spectacular aura aboutredeye057 has a spectacular aura aboutredeye057 has a spectacular aura aboutredeye057 has a spectacular aura about
need some.....
redeye057 is offline Quote