Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Age old dilemma solved.the toilet seat

Thread Title Search
Age old dilemma solved.the toilet seat Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2020, 12:08 AM #1
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of light
Age old dilemma solved.the toilet seat

Just wanted to let u know why the toilet seat is always up.so we don't urinate where u sit.we dont put it down and y'all don't put it up.just look where ur sitting so u don't fall in. We are able to urinate through it when it's down,but would rather use it when it's up.thats all.figured y'all could use a laugh.its the truth though.
vanilla dutch is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2020, 12:34 AM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
I always shut the seat and lid before flushing- saves the plume of toilet bacteria hitting you in the face as you flush.
Mind you, Mrs b doesn’t like that much as she doesn’t always look at night....

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: Csg testers under mars tsw2000:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371169
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 05-25-2020, 01:15 AM #3
anoydas 666

anoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivor
anoydas 666 is online now Quote

Old 05-25-2020, 01:18 AM #4
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah I never understood not looking first or putting it back up. If she put it up I would put it down. dilemma solved.lol

Old 05-25-2020, 07:47 PM #5
MindEater

MindEater is a jewel in the roughMindEater is a jewel in the roughMindEater is a jewel in the roughMindEater is a jewel in the roughMindEater is a jewel in the roughMindEater is a jewel in the roughMindEater is a jewel in the rough
I keep the lid down to catch some of the splash.

Don't feel me I feel sorry for your woman, women love a wide urethra.
MindEater is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2020, 07:55 PM #6
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
this thread...answers the question why are there so few women growers on this site?
unclefishstick is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:00 PM #7
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
I never fell in the toilet. Men piss with the seat up, but there's something that women don't seem to realize or acknowledge and that's the fact that we put the seat down when we take a shit. It ain't that hard and they can do it too. A strong, independent woman don't need no man to put the seat down for her!

Also, my aim is impeccable and I can piss through a hole the size of a quarter from 10 feet, no hands, no splashing so I don't really need to put the seat up. I do it out of habit. Most men aren't as skilled a I am so the ladies need to make up their minds whether they want to put the seat down themselves or sit in piss. Either way they need to stop complaining and take responsibility for their own toileting.
Mr. J is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:05 PM #8
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
- funny topic - and I have had some toilet seat conflict in the past myself - with a previous partner - which makes me wonder how many domestic incidents there has been - over the old toilet seat issue - I'll bet someone, somewhere has called 911 or 999 (in the UK) to report - 'Rampant misuse of the Toilet Seat' - lol

Old 05-25-2020, 08:43 PM #9
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
I ain't no pussy but I squat to pee. Comes from years at sea trying to aim (in rough seas), same as my BIL who was a Cpat on the Coast Guard). In the middle of the night (when your on radar), you simply park your arse and let loose. Everyone's happy.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2020, 08:54 PM #10
big315smooth

big315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Also, my aim is impeccable and I can piss through a hole the size of a quarter from 10 feet, no hands, no splashing
must be nice after 6 inches my stream starts to shrapnel into buckshot
big315smooth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.