Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Strawberry Akeil test grow

Thread Title Search
Strawberry Akeil test grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2020, 01:11 PM #1
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
Strawberry Akeil test grow

I have some seeds from serious seeds I have 2 Strawberry AKeil’s sprouted they are feminized so no need to worry about sex. I started them out in cups just transplanted them to gallon containers and moved them to my 3 x 3 tent I am using LED’s with a actual wattage of 450 watts. I use Nectar of the god’s #4 soil and some of the nutrients in their line. Here are some picture’s.

Last edited by HydroManiac; 03-04-2020 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Make title look better
HydroManiac is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:26 PM #2
DiverDave

DiverDave is a jewel in the roughDiverDave is a jewel in the roughDiverDave is a jewel in the roughDiverDave is a jewel in the roughDiverDave is a jewel in the roughDiverDave is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Ok , pulling up a chair .. and sub'd

DD
DiverDave is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2020, 01:27 PM #3
OakyJoe
OGJoe / Moderator German ICMAG

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
subbed

good luck

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2020, 10:00 AM #4
HydroManiac

HydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the roughHydroManiac is a jewel in the rough
Alrighty I only have 2 of the Strawberry AKeil's so I am going to add some other plants to the thread. I will be adding 6 Rebel Triangle x double og sour's 2-Citrus City 1-Rebel 5G Red 3-Apollo 13 which are still in the cups here are a few pictures of what they look like so far.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:02 AM #5
HydroManiac

I might be adding a few more seedlings in the next day or so there is strength in numbers when looking for keepers.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:29 PM #6
jaded1

Good luck Hydro,i grew a couple of strawberry akeil that were freebies.The cherry ak leaning plant I had from them was a very nice smoke.

Old 03-10-2020, 02:41 AM #7
HydroManiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded1 View Post
Good luck Hydro,i grew a couple of strawberry akeil that were freebies.The cherry ak leaning plant I had from them was a very nice smoke.
cool deal I hope I get a keeper

Old 03-10-2020, 02:44 AM #8
HydroManiac

I have my Apollo 13's up now as well. The really small one's are the A 13's the other pic is a group shot

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2020, 06:18 PM #9
big315smooth

big315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivor
got some strawberry akeil curing. it has more potential i ran into few issues

big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2020, 10:34 AM #10
HydroManiac

Try this again

So with all that has been going on with Covid 19 and such and I had some heat issues I didn't do anything on this thread but I thought I would go ahead and start where the clones from seedlings are now I have 2 different females of this strain. Here are the pics.