Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > DreamCatcher anyone?

Thread Title Search
DreamCatcher anyone? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2020, 07:08 PM #1
Gone Camping

Gone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of light
DreamCatcher anyone?

I recently first heard about Greenpoint in a journal elsewhere, checked their website and liked the pics. Then found the long thread here and decided to take the risk with a small order..

Chose a pack of Dreamcatcher and Raindance, slight hiccup in my payment but a short phone call providing tracking number had it straightened out quickly and I received my beans a few days later. Apparently someone had a baby there last week and things fell behind..

Dropped the pack of Dreamcatcher in shotglass then to paper towel yesterday, i'll update with germ results and pics along the way. In the meantime has anyone here run this strain?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GreenPoint1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	522776
Gone Camping is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-29-2020, 07:12 PM #2
highsteppa

highsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nice
I grew it out door last year. My buddy had a cut. It was nice and yielded well considering it didn’t get much love. I think with more attention it has high yields potential. Blue dream and stardog, hard to go wrong.
highsteppa is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:22 PM #3
Gone Camping

Gone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of lightGone Camping is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the feedback highsteppa, sounds like an easier strain to run for my skill level. I'v yet to run anything with Blue Dream, this looked attractive to me.

24hrs in shotglass, 24hrs in paper towels had 1" tap roots on 9 of 10 then I put into solo's with Root's Original last night. This am 9 of 10 had broke soil..

Looking to improve my skills this year, so I figured a journal here was what I need.. give me hell whenever ya might see me screwing up please. Lots of great growers here at IC, appreciate any positive or negative feedback y'all may feel the need to share. I promise to put it to good use.. and pass along.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:52 AM #4
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud of
looking like an interesting show.. looking forward to following along..
siftedunity is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2020, 12:57 PM #5
highsteppa

highsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nice
Be sure to keep some cuts and you’ll have something with yield and quality.
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2020, 04:16 PM #6
Fiet

Fiet will become famous soon enoughFiet will become famous soon enough
I have bought also the Dreamcatcher but i will grow it later this year
Fiet is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2020, 10:39 PM #7
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by highsteppa View Post
Be sure to keep some cuts and you’ll have something with yield and quality.
That is the plan based on your feedback earlier, also figure i'll give a few cuts away locally for their feedback. I'm at the point i'd like to find a few keepers and dial in my grows.. learn a bit.

2 day old seedlings and a cloner I picked up cheap locally.. running a water/bleach solution through today.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Dreamcatchermarch2.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	523112 Click image for larger version

Name:	clonercleaner.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	523113

Old 03-07-2020, 01:38 AM #8
Vash
Ol' Skool

Vash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond reputeVash has a reputation beyond repute
Vash is online now Quote

Old 03-07-2020, 07:46 PM #9
kaneboy

kaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the rough
raindance is a awesome strain too
kaneboy is offline Quote

Old 03-10-2020, 07:53 PM #10
Gone Camping

10 days in and they look ok to me so far, maybe a little pale so i'll up the nutes a bit. Running Megacrop at 1.5g per gallon currently..

@kaneboy, I found a journal on the Raindance which reported low yields, did your experience differ?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Dreamcatchermar10.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	524021