Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > SourDiesel v3 from Res.

Thread Title Search
SourDiesel v3 from Res. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2010, 02:08 AM #1
ZonaStona

ZonaStona is on a distinguished road
SourDiesel v3 from Res.

Here is a shot of mine I have to share. Is only 4 weeks into flower in these pics. hope you enjoy as much as I did.

ZonaStona is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:09 AM #2
memphis man

memphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the rough
that pic is awesome

just bullshittin your pic didnt show up
memphis man is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2010, 02:10 AM #3
ZonaStona

Yeah sorry I fixed it.

Old 08-18-2010, 02:21 AM #4
memphis man

memphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the roughmemphis man is a jewel in the rough
man those look great bet they smell awesome also
memphis man is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2010, 02:29 AM #5
HUGE

HUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to behold
If that's really 4 week wholly shit. Looks atleast 6.
HUGE is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2010, 02:39 AM #6
ZonaStona

Yeah it was a few days over 4, 30 days. It was a small plant that only got about 12"-14" tall max. the pic makes it look bigger than it really was. This is from a buddy who combed through the SDv3 and bread his own.

Old 05-30-2020, 02:48 AM #7
acespicoli

acespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really niceacespicoli is just really nice
anyone throwing pure v3 on seedbay still or s1 of the cuts?

Old 05-30-2020, 02:57 AM #8
hubcap
StackinCalyxs

hubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant future
v3 crosses used to be prevalent.
not so much anymore.

other 'flavors of the week' have taken the top spots, which is a shame actually, because I felt, the v3 was a pretty good offering.

people probably still have it, you just have to wait and see if anyone chimes in.

hopefully, they do. Id love to hit some chemdawg dd with some v3

-cap
hubcap is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2020, 03:22 AM #9
TakenByTheSky

TakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud of
Why do you want the V3 so bad? I guarantee someone still has seeds. I'm still sitting on a few hundred sour d ibl seeds.

I know a lot of old timers are still holding the ECSD and I'd love to get ahold of the cut myself but it would seem sour diesel as a whole has gone out of fashion. Now everyone is all about Instagram cookie mish mash super hype shit.
TakenByTheSky is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2020, 03:24 AM #10
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivor
Hey has anyone seen a Sour D thread anywhere?
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote