Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Haze discussion thread

Thread Title Search
The Haze discussion thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2020, 07:51 AM #6441
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
yeah, yeah, nah .

I think its a case of close but no cigar Inspector Hempy .

Obviously he didn`t have things in 2010 that weren`t available until 2012 .

Or are you trying to tell us that Bushweed is a Time Lord with a Tardis and all ?

Bushweed posted pics in 2010 the screen shot shows that clearly.

You all act like i have no understanding about the genetics i gave out and info relating to them.

My Thai was never germinated until after Nevil and kangas partnership had ended.They were germinated well after that period.

I am not the one that needs to explain my self here.

posted 09-01-2014, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
RIMMEO told me that the Thai/Oax was Gypsie's Thai not the 78Thai but who knows. Good to hear that the Nev's stock at the "Reef" site are legit.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...2&postcount=93

You dont need to dig to deep to see holes forming.
@hempy is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 08:03 AM #6442
stewart169

stewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant futurestewart169 has a brilliant future
Im just a small personal grower and I have finally gotten to the point I have to put @hempy in a ignore box. Seems to be the guy who always wants to tell people your shit sucks. Mine is better. If your not old enough or a US citizen and never saw it, reminds me of the old Kennel Ration dog food commercials. 22 seconds in it looks like @hempy with pigtail if he were a petulant 10 year old girl. But then again I could be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZAourInlHY

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:08 AM #6443
@hempy

@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future@hempy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Mallard View Post
grew out , but when was it made is the question??

he made them when he and kanga were partners ,, i first grew them a while before kanga went to jail , why would they not both have some seed??

why dont u think its possible hempy ,
is it because i said the second lot was full of hermies ??

wouldnt it be a bit weird for bushy to pretend to have something he didnt and label it wrongly ??

i know people can be a bit strange sometimes , but/however ...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...&postcount=677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
Bushweed had his dirty dick scratchers in that too .

Dude in Thailand contacted me and asked if Nevil and Kanga can be trusted with his precious seeds . I said yes of course .
So the seed got sent to Bushweed who was their safe addy . Bushweed takes some for himself with out permission and later tried to barter the seeds for more seed from Kanga ! Mother fcker .

Dude is a straight up liar and manipulator. I asked him about another variety . He told me he had none left . Some time later I see a list of things he wants to share with another forum member and right there is the Lemon Skunk /Mazar he told me he didn`t have anymore .
Funny how things play out if you tell too many lies .
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...&postcount=694

You guys cant lie straght in bed
@hempy is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 08:55 AM #6444
@hempy

Purple Mexican, Oakland, CA, 1979

Purple Mexican, Greenhouse, Oakland, CA, 1980

Chiba Colombian Landrace, Greenhouse, Oakland, CA, 1979
@hempy is offline Quote

23 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:49 AM #6445
nepalnt21
FRRRRRResh!

nepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant futurenepalnt21 has a brilliant future
all the politics and shittalking surrounding haze i forget i'm not in the speakers corner

nice pics

anyone ever get a terp/ cannabinoid test done on a haze?
nepalnt21 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 10:36 AM #6446
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond repute
Skinny leaves on the Mexicans and Colombian. Love to smoke any of it. Thanks for the Kennel Ration ad Stewart, really takes me back. I used to sing that jingle a bit as I remember.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 10:58 AM #6447
JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant futureJohnnyChicago has a brilliant future
Let's start a skinny leaf contest.
The winner gets a pack of Original Haze

JohnnyChicago is offline Quote

22 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:18 AM #6448
TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by @hempy View Post
Purple Mexican, Oakland, CA, 1979
View Image

Purple Mexican, Greenhouse, Oakland, CA, 1980
View Image

Chiba Colombian Landrace, Greenhouse, Oakland, CA, 1979
View Image
Ooh that botom picture looks very familiar hempy....eeerr can you gues wat strain around now it actually looks like
TheDarkStorm is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:55 AM #6449
Greatdalas

Greatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyChicago View Post

View Image
Moño Rojo x Destroyer(one mexican phenotype and one thai) , and one tom hill haze f5

The photo 6 is haze f5 and the 2 and 7 is moño x destroyer thai phenotype
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200619_010041.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	539528 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200616_160420.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	539529 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200618_110502.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	539530 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200616_160054.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	539531 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200613_121306.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	539532

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200609_134528.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	539533 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200523_183403.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	539534
Greatdalas is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 12:01 PM #6450
willydread

willydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyChicago View Post

View Image
Pretty ladies....
The leanest leaves I've seen have been purple oldtimer haze x meao thai...
willydread is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.