Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Coronavirus.. outlook

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
Coronavirus.. outlook Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2020, 05:53 AM #3351
shaggyballs
Senior Member

shaggyballs's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hold your hand up...right about there!
Posts: 4,312
shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Oh well then don't get tested and pass it on to your family and friends.

Listen, the apocalypse is here, and by your own doing. Deal with it the way you want. The way I see it, there will be less conspiracy folk and deniers left to mess things up next time around.
Or those with their head buried in the sand will be the first to go because they refused to see the truth because the news told them it was just some crazy conspiracy.......

My thoughts are, the odds favor awareness.
What are you betting on?
The news to inform you of the truth?
Can I ask ya this?
How have they done thus far?
__________________
"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster"

What are the four D's of Disinformation.
Deny *Disrupt *Degrade *Deceive
shaggyballs is offline Quote


Old 06-30-2020, 06:04 AM #3352
shaggyballs
Senior Member

shaggyballs's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hold your hand up...right about there!
Posts: 4,312
shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
If you would actually listen it would be a miracle. I was specifically addressing your continued posting of that shit as though it proves your point about how much of a lie you imagine this virus is or whatever wild theory you have today. THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING.

Why because you said so?

I post a link to a govenment aid program and that is no good to you but I am just supposed to take your word for it.
No, thank you!


How much clearer do I have to say it?
How about posting something to back up what you say.
Try that, or is your word good enough?

They were not testing presymptomatic patients and therefor were not testing adequately.
Do you have a source for that?
Or you just know it?

The only person in the study who got it was a doctor, and he probably got it while screening potential infected for his trial.

Do you have a source for that or is that your thought again?
His exposure to them was earlier than that of the test subjects. The study does not prove what you seem to think it does, but you won't stop spreading dangerous nonsense even though its plain as day that you're wrong about it.
Why does the study not prove what a PHD from MIT thinks it does?
Do tell.....

You seem to be higher educated than the PHD from MIT so I await your explanation.

Time to put you money where your mouth is.
You have to back up what you say in life or it is just hot air.
You have the floor.
__________________
"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster"

What are the four D's of Disinformation.
Deny *Disrupt *Degrade *Deceive
shaggyballs is offline Quote


Old 06-30-2020, 06:32 AM #3353
shaggyballs
Senior Member

shaggyballs's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hold your hand up...right about there!
Posts: 4,312
shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Yep, watched the video. ONE Dr.(Kaufman) vs. the millions of Dr.s researchers, PA's, CNP's, et.al are trying to save lives. Kaufman states something radically different, in 3 experiments on 1918, it was negative and pandemic do not equate with the millions that died and attempts to find relief was thwarted. Influenza viruses are able to mutate through antigenic drift and shift, which necessitates constantly adapting vaccine varieties. Hence those THREE attempted of getting someone infected was more than likely during "drift and shift". Can't say, just speculation.

I wandered the grave sites in the mid West looking for ancestors and was shock/awe of the hundreds of heads stones in every cemetery visited that died in 1918, young and old alike.

Your hero, Dr. Grundy and his numerous videos, is like Dr. Oz, a quasi-quack, shunned by traditional or even integrative medicine.
Uh, nice try, never even heard of the guy, but paint me the way you want to.
Btw, do they hold a PHD from MIT?
If not, is it not a really bad comparison?
Stven hawking and oopsy the clown ya know...LOL

Working as an assimilation coordinator for our state's COVID Contact Tracing for the last 2.5 months and likely to continue with schools starting in August, your views are skewed. You can do that, Shag, but it's not the truth.

How many have you known personally that have perished due to COVID? I have 3 on my list: peer (medical friend), a friend, and an elder I've known for 60 some years. I know of 3 other cases that were my Contact in tracing, died of it.

So they had the virus extracted and isolated and then purified for identification?
Or are you saying they were tested with flawed tests and that shows what they died of right.
You do realize how may bad tests are out there don't ya?

There have been many case come forth about death fraud.
I simple ask" how can you be so sure?"
Someone told you and they would never lie?

Please explain how you can be so sure it was not a different type of microbe.
Again how can you be sure.
If you can not, you can not state it as fact.
Well that is what you are telling me anyhow.

Not saying what you told me is not true.
Just holding you to the standards you hold me to.



Major difference in preening info and doubtful you'll sway many people with your conspiracies. Stay Well, Shagg.
Where is the conspiracy, why do you guys always have to go to that.
You do not have an understanding of the word.

To you anything that requires out of the box thinking is crazy talk.
Well that is just not so.
It seems you may be afraid of the truth.


Maybe you missed this part.
Radical thinking yes, some say cutting edge....LOL

“If you research the current theory of viruses called exosomes and the latest head of the NIH giving a talk on the complexity of viruses, you will see this is perfectly in line with the current thinking on what a virus really is…

So you say radical and I say cutting edge.

What does the NIH say?

Oh and thank you for the well wishes.
I am sorry about the way we got on last time.

I hope we can debate our disagreements without it turning to hate.
I hold nothing against you from the last encounter, and hope you can forgive any insults thrown your way.
Stay well yourself and happy growing this summer.

Peace
Shag
__________________
"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster"

What are the four D's of Disinformation.
Deny *Disrupt *Degrade *Deceive
shaggyballs is offline Quote


Old 06-30-2020, 06:33 AM #3354
shaggyballs
Senior Member

shaggyballs's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hold your hand up...right about there!
Posts: 4,312
shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
Non you tube stuffs...LOL

It is a bit old

Intro to exosomes

Exosomes in Viral Disease

https://link.springer.com/article/10...311-016-0450-6

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4995926/


Exosomes Transmit Viral Genetic Information and Immune Signals May Cause Immunosuppression and Immune Tolerance in ALV-J Infected HD11 Cells

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32140061/
__________________
"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster"

What are the four D's of Disinformation.
Deny *Disrupt *Degrade *Deceive
shaggyballs is offline Quote


Old 06-30-2020, 06:51 AM #3355
shaggyballs
Senior Member

shaggyballs's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hold your hand up...right about there!
Posts: 4,312
shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
A small group of researchers, led by Leonid Margolis, a Russian-born virologist at the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), and Robert Gallo, the HIV pioneer at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, has proposed that this similarity is more than mere coincidence. It’s not just that viruses appear to hijack the cellular pathways used to make extracellular vesicles for their own production — or that cells have also taken on some viral components to use in their vesicles.

Extracellular vesicles and viruses, Margolis argues, are part of a continuum of membranous particles produced by cells.

Between these two extremes are lipid-lined sacs filled with a variety of genetic material and proteins — some from hosts, some from viruses — that cells can use to send messages to one another.


Margolis and his colleagues at the NICHD and abroad weren’t the first to notice the similarities between vesicles and viruses, but their 2016 paper in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences was the first to hypothesize that they were two extremes of the same phenomenon. The idea was provocative, said Dirk Dittmer, a virologist at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, because people really weren’t thinking in that way. “But those are the kinds of things we like to debate late at night, and no one has an answer.”
Who can then be sure?
Not me , not you......Do you see the point I am trying to make?

How can you be sooo sure?
All I ask is to stay opened minded.
Not too much to ask is it?
An open mind is a good thing, right?

Source:
https://www.quantamagazine.org/cells...uses-20180502/
__________________
"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster"

What are the four D's of Disinformation.
Deny *Disrupt *Degrade *Deceive
shaggyballs is offline Quote


Old 06-30-2020, 07:11 AM #3356
pumpkinpie eyes
Member

pumpkinpie eyes's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: hicksville, USA
Posts: 457
pumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amynamous View Post
Everyone knows all of the best medical research is published on youtube and facebook.
gundry infomercialz. mallard quacking

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/beverly-hi...stomer-reviews
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:17 AM #3357
shaggyballs
Senior Member

shaggyballs's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hold your hand up...right about there!
Posts: 4,312
shaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond reputeshaggyballs has a reputation beyond repute
For those that said they did not know how to infect properly in the spanish flu experiments....
I suggest you try it with covid.
Same experiments same everything, just you are the Guinea pig.

If they did it all wrong you will have nothing to worry about correct?
Any takers?..LOL
__________________
"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster"

What are the four D's of Disinformation.
Deny *Disrupt *Degrade *Deceive
shaggyballs is offline Quote


Old 06-30-2020, 09:17 AM #3358
Klompen
Senior Member

Klompen's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1,011
Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
Why does the study not prove what a PHD from MIT thinks it does?
Do tell.....

You seem to be higher educated than the PHD from MIT so I await your explanation.

Time to put you money where your mouth is.
You have to back up what you say in life or it is just hot air.
You have the floor.
First of all: I can find a guy with a PHD that will stand behind nearly anything. Want to find a guy with a PHD who thinks sticking hot pokers in his butt is fun; there's probably one out there somewhere. Having a PHD does NOT instantly equate with any degree of competence. It only shows very basic facts about them like that they are able to read and write and that they are diligent enough to go through enough college to get that degree. I've seen some real idiots who were diligent enough to go through school with top marks.

Secondly: You're waving around another man's PHD like its your own. You seem to believe because there's some overlap between your view and his that it also makes your views gain the backing of a PHD. Its his degree, not yours. Don't wave credentials at me unless they are your own. Otherwise you're just being that guy at the bar who constantly starts shit with people because they are pretty sure their big tough friend will actually step up and win the fight for them.

The study does not prove what you think it does because it lacked adequate science to explain the phenomenon they were experiencing(or not experiencing in this case). They really did not understand presymptomatic vectoring at all.
__________________
Seedbay is back!!!!

Klompen's Evolving Chaos 2020 Style
Klompen is offline Quote


4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:26 PM #3359
St. Phatty
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7,096
St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
First of all: I can find a guy with a PHD that will stand behind nearly anything. Want to find a guy with a PHD who thinks sticking hot pokers in his butt is fun; there's probably one out there somewhere. Having a PHD does NOT instantly equate with any degree of competence. It only shows very basic facts about them like that they are able to read and write and that they are diligent enough to go through enough college to get that degree. I've seen some real idiots who were diligent enough to go through school with top marks.

Secondly: You're waving around another man's PHD like its your own.
i've known far too many people with MD's & PhD's who were serial liars, to have any respect for people who want to be called "doctor".
__________________
~ Greetings from the Desert Planet Tatooine ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 04:22 PM #3360
Swamp Thang
Member

Swamp Thang's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Amid The Cosmos
Posts: 786
Swamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
i've known far too many people with MD's & PhD's who were serial liars, to have any respect for people who want to be called "doctor".
A grey haired doctorate holder in engineering once told me that the acronym PHD, stands for Piled High & Deep, with only a hint of a smile in his eyes.
__________________
I feel more like I do now, than I did before I made this observation.
Swamp Thang is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:15 PM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.