Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Smartest way to run 3 plants in a 4x4 tent

Thread Title Search
Smartest way to run 3 plants in a 4x4 tent Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2020, 01:36 AM #21
nice fella

nice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainkush View Post
Hope I at least helped a little. I’ve learned so much from this site that I want to pay it forward if I can.
Sounds like some easy to grow stuff for someone new. I’m actually growing a couple bubba crosses at the moment.
You certainly have helped, thank you!

Do you think I should move the tent given the location below the bathroom? I'm fairly new to home ownership so I'm not sure how serious the risk is here.

It has never leaked before. I just figure in that spot, if a water pipe were to burst, it would fall right on top of the grow tent and her cords.
nice fella is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 03:13 AM #22
indagroove

indagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud of
What kind of pipe is that? PVC seems like it would be drainage, so maybe a bit of a leak at worst?
indagroove is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 03:22 AM #23
nice fella

nice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
What kind of pipe is that? PVC seems like it would be drainage, so maybe a bit of a leak at worst?
Yep that's PVC. I know absolutely nothing about this kind of thing as you can tell lol.

So if the cliche'd "pipe burst" happens, it wouldn't necessarily flood from those PVC drainage?

Feel free to lie to me here because I'm really not looking forward to moving the tent again lol.

Thanks for the reply!

Old 06-30-2020, 03:28 AM #24
indagroove

indagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice fella View Post
Yep that's PVC. I know absolutely nothing about this kind of thing as you can tell lol.

So if the cliche'd "pipe burst" happens, it wouldn't necessarily flood from those PVC drainage?

Feel free to lie to me here because I'm really not looking forward to moving the tent again lol.

Thanks for the reply!
Well, what's it connected to exactly? If it's a drain pipe, you might have leak issues when you take a shower or something, but if it's connected to pressurized water lines, it's a completely different thing. Like I said, PVC makes me think it's drainage, which means it's not pressurized at least, so no massive floods if it does leak. Whatever you do, don't bump it! LOL
indagroove is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 03:37 AM #25
nice fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Well, what's it connected to exactly? If it's a drain pipe, you might have leak issues when you take a shower or something, but if it's connected to pressurized water lines, it's a completely different thing. Like I said, PVC makes me think it's drainage, which means it's not pressurized at least, so no massive floods if it does leak. Whatever you do, don't bump it! LOL
I just had a look. You're exactly right, it's not pressurized! Woohoo!

...and you know I'm gonna bump it lol.

Thanks again brother.

Old 06-30-2020, 03:58 AM #26
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice fella View Post

Thanks for the reply!
I think you should move it, toilets often clog causing leakage around the wax ring, plastic water lines don't hold up like copper but at least you don't have any galvanized showing that is the worst. Also whoever put your drain together was very sloppy with the purple primer but it should be ok.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 04:14 AM #27
nice fella

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
I think you should move it, toilets often clog causing leakage around the wax ring, plastic water lines don't hold up like copper but at least you don't have any galvanized showing that is the worst. Also whoever put your drain together was very sloppy with the purple primer but it should be ok.
Thank you!

I didn't want to hear that but I kinda suspected as much.

Old 06-30-2020, 04:16 AM #28
nice fella

The only issue is that I set up a dedicated 15 amp breaker right next to where the grow tent currently sits.

I guess buy a 50 foot high-capacity extension cord and run it (elevated) along the wall with cable clamps?

Old 06-30-2020, 05:36 AM #29
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor
You will probably be fine, I would set up a drainage tarp with a hose that leads to a bucket just to be extra safe but that's just me.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:20 AM #30
roybart

roybart is a jewel in the roughroybart is a jewel in the roughroybart is a jewel in the roughroybart is a jewel in the roughroybart is a jewel in the roughroybart is a jewel in the roughroybart is a jewel in the rough
If you only have one grow area and one light source then maybe a 12/12 grow schedule may work better.
roybart is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.