Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Spider mites AKA The Borg

Thread Title Search
Spider mites AKA The Borg Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2020, 09:22 PM #801
mexweed

mexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to behold
there hasn't been anything spotted since they got the spinosad, when I was doing some reading I saw some things recommending citric acid, I had actually been spraying the plants with vitamin c water multiple times daily because of how hot and dry it's been, I wonder if maybe that prevented them from getting to the point of forming webbing
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2020, 04:57 AM #802
mexweed

mexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to behold
so I spotted a lone bug on a stem that had done some more damage and hit the plants again with the spinosad as well as the rest of the tent and the bottom of the pots, I'm going to be transplanting in a couple days so my plan is to spray down the root mass when I do that as well as watering with the spinosad

the only other time I have had spider mites was on some plants I had at a buddy's place and I noticed them the day after I had started hang drying and it was the super obvious webbing and I could see a bunch of them crawling around

it's confusing because there has been no webbing, there has been something eating a couple plants (not weed) one of my roommates has in the backyard and there isn't any webbing on those either and there are holes in the leaves akin to my one plant, I forget what kind of bug she said it was but I'm thinking it could be those that made it in from my open window, that one time it was literally the next day they had webbing going they seemed really aggressive

the clones I took from the plants have been fine too, which doesn't make sense with spider mites, I'm going to ask her more about the bugs on her plants next time I talk to her
mexweed is offline Quote