Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > Website Migration Update

Thread Title Search
Website Migration Update Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2020, 06:17 PM #61
saitama

saitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of lightsaitama is a glorious beacon of light
I was seeing 502 Bad Gateway last night when I was trying to post. The issue seems resolved now, but I thought I would mention something.

Old 06-15-2020, 06:03 PM #62
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant future
Really enjoying the snappy responsiveness!

Many thanks to all involved.

Now that we can upload more than 5 pics at a time, any chance we could add more than 5 per post?
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2020, 08:28 PM #63
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
In the social groups, if you make a post, you get an error stating there is not enough typed. You have to hit back, the post is still present, hit send again, and it will go through as normal.

This is over TOR. It's been this way for years. Anyway to fix that?

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2020, 10:42 PM #64
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
KUDOS toi you!!

In SeedBay subforums...out of alignment, if intended alphabetical.

Subforum: Antenna Seeds

Subforum: Baked Beanz

Subforum: Afterthought Auto's

Subforum: Cannafornia Seeds.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.
John Harrigan

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!
Thanks to those of you participating with BOREAL and us!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2020, 12:42 PM #65
ATUK
Administrator

ATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
Really enjoying the snappy responsiveness!

Many thanks to all involved.

Now that we can upload more than 5 pics at a time, any chance we could add more than 5 per post?
Hi Shmavis,

The way images are handled will change on the new forum. Once that upgrade has taken place we'll look at various limits to make things as easy for you all as possible.

Personally I think that any kind of upload limit is pointless and just gets in the way.

Because we're working on a new forum we want to keep work on the current forum down to a minimum so please bear with us until the new site comes online.

Cheers
ATUK is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2020, 12:46 PM #66
ATUK
Administrator

ATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really niceATUK is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
In the social groups, if you make a post, you get an error stating there is not enough typed. You have to hit back, the post is still present, hit send again, and it will go through as normal.

This is over TOR. It's been this way for years. Anyway to fix that?

dank.Frank
Hi Dank,

If it's been an issue for years then it's likely something that will take significant effort to resolve. We've got a new forum (vb5) coming soon so will resolve any issues such as this on the new site.

The current forum has had so many modules bolted on over the years that we're confident a lot of these small issues will go once we replace third-party modules with core vb5 functionality.

Cheers
ATUK is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2020, 12:48 PM #67
ATUK
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
KUDOS toi you!!

In SeedBay subforums...out of alignment, if intended alphabetical.

Subforum: Antenna Seeds

Subforum: Baked Beanz

Subforum: Afterthought Auto's

Subforum: Cannafornia Seeds.
Didn't notice that or my OCD would have gone nuts. We'll get it sorted.

One thing we did want to discuss with everyone was the possibility of merging some of the forums to make things a bit easier to navigate. Don't worry we're not going to change things without giving everyone the opportunity to make suggestions but maybe the structure of some of the forums is something that could be looked discussed at some point?

Cheers
ATUK is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2020, 07:16 PM #68
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
I got a "delivery notice and reciept" from Paypal, and that end of things looks to be working well.

Good work ATUK.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2020, 10:12 PM #69
Itsmychoice
IC Mag Supporter

Itsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant futureItsmychoice has a brilliant future
I made a contribution for a lifetime subscription but my account has not been updated to allow more attachments. It went through June 7th. I sent you a message as well, Atuk. Thanks for all the work and the information this place holds.

Update: it got taken care of, thanks for all the help

Last edited by Itsmychoice; 06-25-2020 at 04:41 AM..
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2020, 05:52 PM #70
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATUK View Post
Hi Shmavis,

The way images are handled will change on the new forum. Once that upgrade has taken place we'll look at various limits to make things as easy for you all as possible.

Personally I think that any kind of upload limit is pointless and just gets in the way.

Because we're working on a new forum we want to keep work on the current forum down to a minimum so please bear with us until the new site comes online.

Cheers
Hi ATUK,

Thanks for this. I have noticed that quoting another post with pics in it no longer counts those pics toward the limit of the post that’s doing the quoting - big step right there. That was one of the reasons I was asking about being able to include more pics per post... not so much to exceed five in my own post but rather when quoting others and then adding my own there wouldn’t be a restriction.

Another question: is there any way I can go back to the old method of inserting pics with code, as opposed to the actual pic appearing before posting as it now does? Not a real big deal but it makes including text more difficult when the pic appears whole instead of as code.

Thanks for your time and all the improvements!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote