Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Age old dilemma solved.the toilet seat

Thread Title Search
Age old dilemma solved.the toilet seat Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2020, 04:10 PM #51
DannyDuncan69

DannyDuncan69 will become famous soon enoughDannyDuncan69 will become famous soon enough
i dunno if many people would agree with that....
DannyDuncan69 is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2020, 04:26 PM #52
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mback View Post
I ain't no pussy but I squat to pee. Comes from years at sea trying to aim (in rough seas), same as my BIL who was a Cpat on the Coast Guard). In the middle of the night (when your on radar), you simply park your arse and let loose. Everyone's happy.
Same but for different reasoning.

I started pissing with the seat down at night. Beats blinding yourself at 3AM.

Then one day I'm thinking and reasoning away. I live alone. Who cleans the piss pot? Me. Squatting like a woman means I can clean it less often and I hate cleaning. Foreskin is not always your friend.

Pissing indoors is a crime anyhow without a trench urinal. Pissing outside is the pinnacle of urination.
Mikell is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:34 PM #53
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
I don't even know where to begin. If you're a guy who sits down to pee then you may as well just have your penis and testicles removed altogether and make it official because you've already abandoned your manhood. You're embarrassing all of us so just stop it.
Mr. J is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2020, 04:14 PM #54
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Well that's rather sad you define your masculinity in such a petty way.

Or do you have a fetish for old piss smell? Bit of an obscure kink but who am I to judge.
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2020, 04:32 PM #55
vcasqui

vcasqui is a jewel in the roughvcasqui is a jewel in the roughvcasqui is a jewel in the roughvcasqui is a jewel in the roughvcasqui is a jewel in the roughvcasqui is a jewel in the roughvcasqui is a jewel in the roughvcasqui is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
I don't even know where to begin. If you're a guy who sits down to pee then you may as well just have your penis and testicles removed altogether and make it official because you've already abandoned your manhood. You're embarrassing all of us so just stop it.
Actually pissing sitting down is supposed to be good for the urethra, so probably Mikell has the strongest erections and the most copious "shots" around here.

vcasqui is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2020, 09:42 PM #56
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of lightvanilla dutch is a glorious beacon of light
tell ur girl to piss standing up.because she can.lol for real

Last edited by vanilla dutch; 06-13-2020 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: a man pissing sitting down is a girl
vanilla dutch is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2020, 09:13 AM #57
anoydas 666

anoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivoranoydas 666 is a survivor
anoydas 666 is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2020, 09:46 PM #58
Burro Johnson

Burro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of lightBurro Johnson is a glorious beacon of light
i lift the seat up to pee

and put the seat and lid down when im done

so if anybody sits w.o looking they will sit on the lid

they will still have to lift the lid up

so there is less convenience for them

therein lies the problem, is it more convenient for women to not look before sitting?
or do they just want men to make their lives more convenient.

something tells me its both

ahh well, you cant have it all if your a woman i suppose

anyways i dont want that toilet water making contact with the rest of the air in the house so is best this way regardless

most women that know me well, wouldnt even bother arguing w me about this though
and thats something im glad i was born with enough resolve not to deal with

1 members found this post helpful.