What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

poppp goes the prophet

Adrift

Veteran
1-8-12

1-8-12

hey ppls, my grindhouse gear is really starting to veg now, so i snapped some pics of whats going on..

i just transplanted them to 1 gallon grow bags last night. so there sitting in there new homes with some food, doing there thing :jump:

picture.php

^there are 3 sour bubbles up front, excuse those for this thread :)
far back, 4 bh, middle row is prophet :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

^prophet

picture.php

^blockhead

soo that will be it for now, later everyone :wave:

S

seedee

beautiful . how tall ya goin. wow you got a tweaker blockhead like mine second from the left.

Adrift

Veteran
ya i sure do! she is mutant of some sort, gonna see what it turns out like. haha. um im not gonna veg um to much longer, just long enough to get cuts then off to flower

thanks for stopping in :)

i'll post pics when i can, lost my camera charger... one of my blockheads is a super mutant... crinkly to the max and super slow developing.. i'm going to flower it, but as far as keepin her its a no way.. don't need any more laggers around my cab.. sour bubble is slow enough for me..

looks good adrift, those prophet leaves lookin fat.. can't wait to see them progress

OPT

Adrift,

Did any of your prophet seedlings only have 1 seedling leaf? One of mine did.

Another one of my prophets had both seedling leaves on one side, and another seedling has alternating ...not branches, but leaf sets. Where normally the two leaves start at the same apex, there is only one....weird shit.

Any of this shit sound like a trait on a killer pheno Steele or Bobby?

OPT

Adrift

Veteran
vanilla moon- thanks for stopping in! im curious to see how the mutant turns out aswell. cant wait to see your pics :)

OPT- i did not have any weird prophet plants, just the block head had a few weird leaves n such, my prophets are all very uniform at this point :joint:

thanks for stopping in !!!

alright, now i snapped a few pics before the lights go out, hope you all like!

picture.php

^the lot, really growing fast now, gonna start flowering these on mon or tues i thinksssss

picture.php

^prophet getting FAT

picture.php

^blockhead mutant..... we will see what comes out of this girl :)

have a nice day everyone!

:joint:

G

guest3854

Digging tha show, A. If I can make a recommendation, veg tha twisted individual a bit longer, may benefit... Very nice, healthy thangs thus far...

Steele

Adrift

Veteran
thanks for popping in steele! i might just veg her a tad longer then :) maybe she will grow out of her mutant mode, either way im happy, sure im gonna find a keeper here :)

or 2.

:joint:

stone_edd

Hey Adrif they're looking very healthy and growing really fast, must be loving all that light you're giving them. All the best.

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^blockhead- pretty sure its a female but not 100 percent.

picture.php

^my blockhead mutant, is 100 percent a female, so curious to see how this smoke is :)

picture.php

^prophet female!!!!!

soo thats all the females that are showing themselves as of now, i will update what happens when it happens!

pce :joint:

OPT

Overwater a bit there with your coco, little droopy...mine are similar but because i have to keep the in a spot that doesn't have the most ideal temps...a little cooler than I'd like them to be.

OPT

Adrift

Veteran
Overwater a bit there with your coco, little droopy...mine are similar but because i have to keep the in a spot that doesn't have the most ideal temps...a little cooler than I'd like them to be.

OPT

i just snapped the pic with lights out, they where asleep... not overwatered, thanks for your input tho :)

Adrift

Veteran
a few shots

a few shots

picture.php

^blockhead female

picture.php

^prophet female

.. so out of the 4 prophets i only got 1 female, which looks like its gonna be very nice! and i got 1 male that has the most insaine foul oder ive ever smelt on a male, so i will be using this pollen mos def :)

and if the female is not the one , i still have 6 more seeds which should be female since this half the pack was pretty much all males...

and i got 2 females out of the 4 blockheads..
1 being very nice sturdy plant, other being mutant..

i will be flipping these in 2 weeks more the likely...

take care !!!

S

seedee

doin well adrift . you are gonna love those prophets . that is some of the most beautiful buds i have ever grown . and solid rocks for the blockhead

Adrift

Veteran
doin well adrift . you are gonna love those prophets . that is some of the most beautiful buds i have ever grown . and solid rocks for the blockhead

thanks seedee! you just got me even more excited!!! i cant wait to flip the switch and let it ride :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

^prophet female

picture.php

picture.php

^blockhead female- its so weird, cause this plant is purple, but its getting the proper ph, and is growing vigorously.. nice lush green leaves but the undersides are purple... when i rub the stem, im in heaven! such a nice smell... really excited to start flowering this one :)

thats it for now :joint:

happy valentines day everyone:wave: