What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

Your volumes is off.

Here is the calculation for those doing it by hand.

c1(v1)=c2(v2)

c1 is the starting concentration
v1 is your starting volume
c2 is final concentration
v2 is final volume

Since you want to figure out starting volume that becomes x. so the new formula is then:
c1(x)=c2(v2)

so the numbers look like this:

0.35x=0.10(3785) or 0.10(3785)/0.35=1081.4

So add 1081.4ml to a gallon jug then top off to a gallon. This will give you a 10% h2o2 solution.

I think it was just a decimal error from greyskull.

Are you spraying a 10%solution? I've sprayed out of the brown bottles @3%and it worked. Also I tried cutting that in half and it also worked. My experience with it is limited so I have much to learn. Have you tried lower dilution ratios without having success? Or did you start with 10%? Any burning at that strength? I have a friend in need of my non sage-like advice.. Thanks

George

They probably tested for all those, I was only concerned and asked for myclobutanil...

I buy DHN clones,so no need to spray for bugs....

I wouldn't make that claim lol. I did a nice 1000+ mile round trip in 1 day specifically for DHN clones and brought home russet mites from elemental wellness. Enormous waste of time that became, not only for the jacked up drive but the fact that I ended up tossing everything I had because of it. DHN clones might be clean but the non DHN clones they're sitting and being handled next to won't always be. Been there done that. I'm sure you have a different hook up or maybe deal with them direct, but your average joe going into a dispensary that deals with DHN and non DHN clones could lead to a disaster (I'm the average joe) Regardless, I appreciate the test with eagle 20 as I gotta deal with PM now. I feel much safer using the stuff after reading this thread. Russet mites, white flys and now PM. if I can check off broad mites and aphids I'll really be in the mix lol

Lyfespan

potassium silicate will help with PM when used foliarly and systemically.

question jumped in my head while shopping chems, what if its a combonation of chems that is keeping things at longer half lives?

Has anyone noticed that the Eagle 20 reduces the efficacy of biofungicides for the flowering period, since one thing we can all agree on is E20 is no good in flowering, we must deal with some sort of biological foliar defense against grey mould/botrytis, after the PM is taken care of by the Eagle, will the eagle knock down the efficacy of something such as MycoStop or actinovate or any other bio-fungicides (as a foliar spray for bud rot)? Any experience in using the two on the same grow from anyone?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Another round drying, ready to get tested....

This is another crop I sprayed 2 weeks before harvest...

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran

2 weeks before harvest.... might I suggest you have SC Labs test for residual Myclobutanil rather than Steep Hill, steep hill has had some very questionable results....

krunchbubble

Veteran
2 weeks before harvest.... might I suggest you have SC Labs test for residual Myclobutanil rather than Steep Hill, steep hill has had some very questionable results....

I tried to go through them, fuck they are lazy people...

krunchbubble

Veteran
How so? I have never found SC to be anything but professional.

Emailed them and someone gave me their phone number to call...

Called three times, after the first ring it says leave message, im on the line, ill call you right back, blah blah blah...

Three calls, three messages, no return calls....

I wanted to go through them as Steep Hill was down for a while and couldn't do residual tests...

roasthawg

Can't wait to see that result. Did the plants have pm or were you just testing?

I stop burning sulfur at the end of week four and I still get pm from time to time. Haven't used eagle20 in years... does spraying in veg keep them pm free all the way thru?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Can't wait to see that result. Did the plants have pm or were you just testing?

I stop burning sulfur at the end of week four and I still get pm from time to time. Haven't used eagle20 in years... does spraying in veg keep them pm free all the way thru?
I started using E20w within the last year after fighting pm for years and I usually spray them in veg, 2 weeks or so before they go into flower. I haven't seen any pm since. I haven't sprayed any plants in 3 months and haven't seen any pm even after I have stopped using it!! I do occasionally wipe down the walls of my tent with Clorox wipes and have gotten a dehuey recently as well.

Thx again Krunch for this great fix.
:tiphat:

frostqueen

Yo Krunchy. Thanks for staying the course. I had to yank that plant I treated as it started herming around week 4. Needed to nip that shit in the bud, as they say.

I will hit another (more stable) girl on day 1 of bloom and try again. Sorry I'm slacking here. Thank you for keeping up the good work. Interested in hearing the results from 2 weeks before finish. :tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Are you spraying a 10%solution? I've sprayed out of the brown bottles @3%and it worked. Also I tried cutting that in half and it also worked. My experience with it is limited so I have much to learn. Have you tried lower dilution ratios without having success? Or did you start with 10%? Any burning at that strength? I have a friend in need of my non sage-like advice.. Thanks

Sorry I missed this. I am not spraying this I just noted a math error or typing error and corrected it.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
I dunked plants 100% submerged for 15 Seconds in 3ml/Gallon solution when I flipped them (9 Week Strain). On day 30 I found PM on some plants. I only read up to page 30, maybe I will read the last 30 as well to see some recent experiences. Anyone else know why it didn't work, or have similar experiences?

I will apply at 2ml/G next time, but add Soap which is the "sticker/surfactant".

How effective is a one time application to a MOM, and then you take cuttings and flower them after 2 months of veg? I see crunchy sprays his clones, then lets say he veg for a month, but then sprays again at flip. I only want to apply once. I would prefer to spray all the moms every 2 months, versus fully vegged plants every week as I put new cycles into bloom room.

Is a ONE-TIME application to a mom actually effective at not showing any pm 3-4 months later in last weeks of bloom?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I used it once a couple years ago and haven’t seen pm since. Although it did come back on one plant that was very prone to pm, Apollo 11. So I culled the plant. I also cleaned/bleached the walls and floor of the grow area at the same time I sprayed the plants.