What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Hardball?

I was recently gifted a Purple Hardball and GDP clones, and was wondering if anyone has any info on the Purple hardball? Flowering time etc? I have used the search engines and have found it listed in a couple places that it's a nice strain, but no info other then that can be found. Thanks in advance!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Smoke - I hear cats call anything that smells like grapes but not purple - hardball. Usually for buds that didnt turn color but got the smell and look otherwise. Dont have any info on clones by that name. Sorry man.

Hmm, I went to a dispensary today and saw some Purple Hardball clones. They weren't able to provide much info on them tho.....

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
there was a lot purple hardball in Oakland a few years back. Real good..looks like hard little balls, and very stinky. On of the best purples that I've smoked....Did you get cut from a club sirsmokealot??

OP

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
we been callin purple 'hardball' for years, its just really dense purple nugs. PK is considered hardball, same with a grandaddy cut I had.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Oh yeah, like rainman said too, it doesnt have to be purple, just have that purple smell.