What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion Tells Cop to Take it Like a Man!

G

Guest 26753

Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion Tells Cop to Take it Like a Man!

picture.php

Smithfield Horse Market: Mounted Police, Indeed

Just so you know, the story that follows is about a horse with an erection trying to mount a police officer. If you find that sort of content (and the accompanying NSFW pics) disturbing, move on to another story.

Now, On to the Horse Penis

For those of you still with us... A strange scene unfolded at the Smithfield Horse Market in Dublin, Ireland. As a garda (Irish cop) went to check the electronic tag on a horse, the stallion must have gotten a mixed signal. Next thing you know, the horse is getting frisky with the police officer.

The horse's owner tried to restrain the animal, but what could he do: we're talking about a massive stallion with a thing for men in uniform. This was only going to go one way.

The NSFW photos of the horse trying to mount the cop are below. Well, if you work in an office where pictures of horse's penises are SFW, well, uh, that's cool, but for the rest of us, this is NSFW.

Photos: Horse vs Cop (NSFW)

If you immediately thought of NWA's "Fuck tha Police", you're not the first. The inevitable remix is below.

The traumatized garda was promptly rescued from beneath the beast and escaped relatively unharmed, although the mental scarring is likely to remain for the rest of his life.

Source: joe.ie

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion vs Cop (NSFW Pics) | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/ho...n-vs-cop-nsfw-pics-2909009.html#ixzz1qy2lRYL3

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

funny you'd find and post this today bro, it's been a strange couple of days here in the Den.......

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I believe this rates better than ole Cecil the lama that loved to spit his cud on uniformed cops. I was supposed to break him of that nasty habit but could never find the time ;)

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
HOLY SHIT I laughed so hard with this one LOL this was a once in a life time shot really nice lol.. love this LOL headband 707

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
crazy

crazy

Hahaha,he got what he deserves...it's worth seeing :laughing:

They don't said if the horse was charged with sexual assault on an officier...where i live that's what would happen,at best.:biggrin:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I have been trying to get a horse to do that for years, whats the secret? Not to me of, but to cops. Wouldn't that be great if a cop rang your door bell and to his surprise a horse with a hard on busts out the front door looking for a good time. Best security device ever!

G

Guest 26753

The cop should have been charged with soliciting.

The awkward moment when a garda tries to check for an electronic tag on an impressively-endowed horse.

31.jpg

4.jpg

In this pic I think the cop musta been giving the stallion a head job!
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Thank you for this thread. That poor horse musta been drunk - I know I've tried to mount a few pigs while under the influence of too many Guinness.

purple_man

Veteran
DAMN! taking: farq tha police to another level!!!

by the way i guess the dude musta be traumatized for life... i mean come on, ... he got mounted + had the horses dongle slapping his head ...

blessss

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
omg! that shit is classic, roflmao...great series of pics, the cop gets his head smacked by horse junk in one of them, lol

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
This just in... pervert horse caught fucking a pig... film at eleven...

Wow, what a cock! Now that's what I call fuckin'. :biglaugh: