What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Been Busted

4 Dragons

Get a lawyer, turn yourself in with a lawyer, speak to no one but your lawyer. Say nothing, zero. Or stay gone. It sucks for sure but it is what it is. Good luck.

W

Whatever

BigMo said:
Mo has been busted while on vaca.

While on a cruise in the carribean my neighbors called the police because they were concerned that they had not seen me in 4 or 5 daze. They sent a investigator to my house. They entered my home and discovered my garden.

I still do not know why they entered my home but I have spoke to the investigator and they have taken everything I had and have informed me that I will be arrested upon my return.

I do not believe they had cause to enter the home but they did.
Whenever I have been in a place and growing I always overextended myself to build a good relationship with my neighbors, always friendly, shooting the shit when appropriate, helping out a bit here and there. I knew my neighbors and they knew me...we'll they thought they did...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Why would your neighbors call the cops to check up on you? Do you even know those people? I got neighbors whose doors are ten feet from mine but if I didnt see them for 2 weeks I think nothing of it, hell I've gone months without seeing some of them. Is it normal in your area for neighbors to be looking out for each other like that? If so, then you need to start letting your neighbors know that you're gonna out of town for an extended period of time so they're not getting worried and calling the cops.
Also, doesn't make sense the cops would just bust the door down unless they saw/heard/smelled something suspicous. It's called exigent circumstances, if they see or smell a dead body they can bust in. U think they smelled your grow and used that as an excuse to break in? Cause I doubt if they didn't notice anything suspicious they would have just broken in, there's too much liability, what if they bust in, find nothing (assuming you weren't growing) and leave? You come back from vacation and find all your shit stolen cause these cops just broke your lock and left it vulnerable to thieves.
Im just saying, there musta been some reason why they broke your door down cause i dont think thats standard procedure in a wellness check.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Whatever said:
Whenever I have been in a place and growing I always overextended myself to build a good relationship with my neighbors, always friendly, shooting the shit when appropriate, helping out a bit here and there. I knew my neighbors and they knew me...we'll they thought they did...

This is crucial and should be at the top of everyone's to do list when they move to a new location.

B

BigMo

That is just the way it is here in my neighborhood. Neighbors watch out for you when you are gone although I have never really spoken to this particular neighbor. I was told by the person that was feeding my dogs for me that they saw the neighbors both times.

No they could not smell my grow as it is very small and vented very well and was only in veg. I just think the cops went over board and busted in just because they could .... you know how cops are.

Gonna sound silly but I am more worried about my dogs than myself at this point, I will get off with a first offense I believe my dogs may not be so lucky as I cannot afford a lawyer and having to pay to get my dogs back.

Send me some psitive thoughts please.

Take Care

Mo, :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
they took your dogs
:fsu: why would they do thaat man i feel for ya bro i just dont know what i could do to help but say stay strong and dont give up or in good luck with it all and i hope ya get your dogs ,id go nuts without my TWITCH

U

ureapwhatusow

A) I hope its legally apparent in the eyes of the court your rights were violated

B) I hope you have safe retrun of your dogs and any other property

C) I hope that in the end it costs you as little as humanly possible to get past this event, even better if your rights were so blatenly violated that you ahve the right to seek compensation

D) I really sorry to hear your vacation had to turn out like this

Keep your chin up, Even the poli ce have families and im sure they have pot smokers in them. Don't let them intimidate you or put you into a state where you dont have complete control of actions.

Dont give them a clue you are prepared to fight this. Listen to your lawyer.

I wish you the best

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
If they did not have a search warrant, then anything they seen or took in there is not admissible. My boss just got his case dropped (over 700 plants) because they came at 2am, but the box for a night time search was not checked. All charges were dropped. (But the bastards still took the plants!)

whyme2

"my dogs may not be so lucky as I cannot afford a lawyer and having to pay to get my dogs back"

Let your lawyer know about the dogs as well - if he is able to get the charges dropped, then he should also be able to get the dogs back as well.
Good luck to you in this.

aligee

Veteran
Good luck bro keep your head high have faith and believe! stand up for what we all believe in i certainly would die tryin'
~@aligee~

tuco

BigMo
That is just the way it is here in my neighborhood. Neighbors watch out for you when you are gone although I have never really spoken to this particular neighbor. I was told by the person that was feeding my dogs for me that they saw the neighbors both times.

That is messed up. Surely your neighbors would have seen your friend feeding your dogs and keeping an eye on your place...surely it would have occurred to them that you were out of town. Nosey fucktards!

This sucks. Hope you get things settled.

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
First of all very bad luck and I wish you and your family (dogs are family to me) the best.

I would have thought that the cops would have (and they might have) asked around to your neighbors if someone had phone numbers to your family so they could ask some questions.
Make a few calls before busting a door down What the F**K??? Even if you did not have a grow you still have to come home to a broken down door that could allow people to steal everything. I am sure afterwards the cops just walk away with a busted down door swinging in the wind. Very bad decision on the cop’s part.

Might have been a case of the neighbors seeing the buddy who fed the dogs but never actually seeing him feed the dogs. They don’t recognize him and like most of us would appreciate they got suspicious and decided to call the cops.

Once, I had the chance to help my neighbor (who I never talk to) who got robbed and so I did the right thing and helped out by talking to the police. Just because you do no talk to the neighbors doesn’t mean that if they see something out of the normal they wont take notice.

I would get a lawyer and if possible move(easier said then done) because you cant grow there any longer.

Last edited:
B

BigMo

Well I am back in town now and I went back to check on my dogs. They have totally ransacked my home. Left every light in the place on. My dogs are still there. They froze my bank account and are monitoring my cell phone.

They left the house completely unsecured. They took all my equipment. I am now thinking that someone told on me but I can not imagine who as only very select few people even knew. I am gonna go turn my self in in the morning.

There are a few strange things that so far just do not add up. First off I have done alot of work for city and state governments being a computer geek. I have never seen a chief investigator respond to a call where a neighbor calls with a concern that someone may be in their home dead. Usually they send a deputy first but the chief investigator was the first on the scene, secondly they some how knew my ex wife's cell phone number and called her trying to find me. She told them that she would call some friends to find out where I was. Less than ten minutes later she called them back to tell them that I was on a cruise. By that time they had already kicked in the door and she could hear them saying take pictures of everything.

So anyway I will try and keep everyone informed for what it is worth. I am suppose to meet the lawyer tomorrow but I may be in jail so that may not be possible. I hope the lawyer files a right of discovery so at least I will be able to get some sort of idea what happened.

Anyway out for now ... Wish me luck.

Mo, ..... Keeping my spirits up.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Damn, Mo. Glad to hear that your dogs are ok, and you have your head on straight. Stay up, and do what the lawyer tells ya.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
keep your chin up.....dont let them get you down!....

for what its worth when i read this yesterday...recently devorced and on a cruise..is someone not happy your enjoying life? ... all sounds weird ....how much does the ex hate you?.....like to see the faces from next door....wonder what the story from them is?.HH. =]-~

Uncle Remus

Hmm

I'd say ex-wife ratted your sorry ass out :cuss:

Bad luck Brother...Whatever happens, stay strong and come back even stronger

:rasta:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
someone def. ratted you out.

police contact family first before they check on your wellness. typically your family knows you better then your neighbors... people DO go on vacations, and aren't dead. A close family member or friend would know if something was not right with you. Cell phones have made this possible.

i agree with everyone saying its your ex. that hoe is trying to fuck you GOOD. the cops will cover her ass in a heartbeat, especially if she's a newly single cum gobbling broad. unfortunately for the cops in this situation, their story just does not add up. atleast not in lilwaynes eyes.

anyways, get a good lawyer, and get a good hitman- follow those footsteps and see who will fuck with you then.

Last edited:

BlindDate

Veteran
My house security alarm went off one time due to a malfunction. The company "ADT" called the police. The police came to the house and looked at it from the street. I had a 2 ft high gate across the drive. Police claim that they could not step over that 2ft gate unless they see signs of entry from the street.

"They froze my bank account and are monitoring my cell phone."

Dude......Either you are stupid or blind.

I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal. I'm sending good karma your way. I agree with the last few guys. As soon as I saw that you were waiting a year to set up shop because of a divorce, that was the first thing that popped into my head.....the ex! Sounds like somebody knew about the grow and didnt want things to go down with you in the house. Glad to hear your dogs are still around for you, I dont know what I would do without my dog. Keep your head up and good luck my friend!

Edit: This may sound a lil crazy but maybe go talk to the neighbor who supposedly called the cops and see if they were actually the ones that called. Something sure is fishy about this though.

Last edited: