What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom info please...

JDOG6000

Veteran
I searched and couldn't find the answer to how much this clone stretches in flower.
I'm guessing about double.
But what do you guys think who have grown it? How much does it stretch in flower?

Also, I was wondering if it had any hazey spice in the taste.
I hear it smells like sandlewood when burned but does it taste like sandlewood at all?
Spicey like haze? Even just a little. Because doesn't Romulan have a little spice to it.
Thanks guys.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
It's hard for me to give rankings on stretch cause I used to train so much... but yeah double is a good estimate.... maybe a little more, but she's not outrageous....

There is lemon, sandalwood and some spice in there... incense too... taste IMO is lemon sandalwood... if you walk into a room where people are smoking it, and you have had it before, it's odor is instantly recognizable.

It does have some similarity in taste and smell to the Romulan. At least that's what I thought in a smoke off comparison.

The high is head, scalp tingler... great morning weed.

peace,
m

JDOG6000

Veteran
Sounds great, I can't wait to smoke it.
Right after I made this thread I talked to Schroomy all about it.
But thanks for the help.

B

Blakendn

I've been wanting to get my hands on that Schrom for a while i heard good things about it.

RottenDawg

JDOG6000 said:
I searched and couldn't find the answer to how much this clone stretches in flower.
I'm guessing about double.
But what do you guys think who have grown it? How much does it stretch in flower?

Also, I was wondering if it had any hazey spice in the taste.
I hear it smells like sandlewood when burned but does it taste like sandlewood at all?
Spicey like haze? Even just a little. Because doesn't Romulan have a little spice to it.
Thanks guys.

Where did you find the Schroom? Missed it last drop off at NNCC and they are gone now, the Schroom and NNCC. Thanks.................RD

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
oh she'll double or triple easy watch out i ran a 1 through my cab and she had her tops supercropped and bent 90degrees to 1 side. she veggs fast grows large fast has huge leaves, it has an earthy smell just like fresh picked mushrooms and taste. little more info in my sugar shack grow thread, i came up with seed from a friend who's clones a few hermied i didnt have that problem. i only grew 1 of her but have acess to more seed and do plan another schroom run schroomy:420 done a wonderful job with that plant

RottenDawg

Maj.PotHead said:
oh she'll double or triple easy watch out i ran a 1 through my cab and she had her tops supercropped and bent 90degrees to 1 side. she veggs fast grows large fast has huge leaves, it has an earthy smell just like fresh picked mushrooms and taste. little more info in my sugar shack grow thread, i came up with seed from a friend who's clones a few hermied i didnt have that problem. i only grew 1 of her but have acess to more seed and do plan another schroom run schroomy:420 done a wonderful job with that plant

SEEDS? I want some!!! Would love to pop some of those beans. This being my 50th post I can now PM (I Hope) so please PM me and let me know if there is a possibility I may acquire a few. Thanks.....................RD

JDOG6000

Veteran
I got this clone from swevre when I went down to LA to hang with him.
He gave me this and the Tahoe OG! What a great guy. lol

RottenDawg

JDOG6000 said:

Lucky there JDOG. He hooked my buddy up with the same two, I just don't want to wait for them to be mothered and then cuttings taken... I know, good things come to those who wait blablabla... I want it now. NOW NOW NOW... :biglaugh: I'm sure it is the Dank. We'll all know soon enough. I was interested in those seeds though, yes, seeds. Ummhum, like those beans :smoke:................RD

JDOG6000

Veteran
By the way I talked to schroomy in the chat room.
Patience is definatly a major aspect of growing.
Can't be in a rush for anything bro. But I understand.

SoulRebel

JDOG6000 said:

My shrom is still kickin'!!! But the Tahoe has since croaked... :badday:

... S R... :rasta:

G

^^ ur tahoe died? oh man say it aint so. sorry to hear that SR. hope i get a chance to get her in the future

jdogg! looks like we'll be running the schrom together bro. i've never ran anything with so much sativa in it so im sure i'll be hitting u up with some questions soon.

JDOG6000

Veteran
No worries bro, I got all my schrom info straight from schroomy.
So ask away.
One of my tahoe OG's rooted but the other also didn't make it.
Not ,amy of those tahoe OG clones made it. They were real new when we got em.
I re dipped mine and really took care of it ,thats why mine rooted.

Rootstyle

Whats the flowering time on the shromer Jdoggy? The tahoe cut I was given from swerve was also strugglin until I gave it some support. Few roots have popped should be rockin in 3 days. :smile:

schrooomy420

I take her at 85 days. Other people take her sooner. Ograskal was taking her at like 70 days but think he is running CO2 and has very high light levels. I like her at 80+.

JDOG6000

Veteran
I'll take mine to 85 then. I like my buds to be fully mature.
And with the amount of sat in this cross. I'd say 80 days at least. But I'll take it to 85.
Can't wait to flower the tahoe OG.

G

JDOG buddy..

Schrom is some dank ass smoke I know you'll really dig it..

Stretch is about 2.5 or id even lean towards 3x stretch..

Heres some pics of Schrom flowered from clone vegged 10 days..

She smells like a mechanic IMO.. like some form of car grease

77-85 days on her.. she will not dissapoint I promise