What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

S

Sertaiz

are we allowed to have a conspiracy theory thread? is discussion of these things allowed?

If so i dedicate this thread to Conspiracy Theorys, and finding some more possible solutions to things that are bothering us.

At least if a theory is disproven for my understanding, i will sleep better at night. heres to that.
i appreciate all of your humanity in all these discussions, it is the only thread of reality that holds it together for me. one love

Badfishy1

are we allowed to have a conspiracy theory thread? is discussion of these things allowed?

If so i dedicate this thread to Conspiracy Theorys, and finding some more possible solutions to things that are bothering us.

At least if a theory is disproven for my understanding, i will sleep better at night. heres to that.
i appreciate all of your humanity in all these discussions, it is the only thread of reality that holds it together for me. one love

Sure.... now shoot :)

Spaventa

Veteran
Dennis Montgomery has exposed all kinds of wrong doing by the Obama administration. James clapper , John Brennan and Obama could be in deep shit. Seems legit but could be right for this thread, we shall see!

A

acridlab

what about the terraforming projects going on now to change our atmosphere so the giants can come back like stated in revelations

Badfishy1

Dennis Montgomery has exposed all kinds of wrong doing by the Obama administration. James clapper , John Brennan and Obama could be in deep shit. Seems legit but could be right for this thread, we shall see!

Not that I agree with ANY of them or their subversive policies, but they aren’t complete idiots. My money is on blanket pardons as Hussein was leaving office...

Badfishy1

Here's 2 US gov. websites presenting the biggest WHOPPER of conspiracy theory ever cooked up

the official US gov. explanation of the happenings of 9-11.

https://www.dhs.gov/implementing-911-commission-recommendations

https://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

/\ hundreds of pages of conspiracy theory. Paid for by your tax dollars !

Can’t be bothered to read that bullshit, but can you explain the ‘official’ narrative on how a bunch of minimally trained people were able to bring down 3 buildings with 2 planes?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
No no, free to leave anytime... many have threatened ZERO have done so. As a matter of fact, there are roughly 17k more leaving Honduras soon. If you think their end game is Mexico you are sadly mistaken

Good chance they have more respect more my planet than shithead does. If he is still welcome here I see no reason they should not be.

Badfishy1

Good chance they have more respect more my planet than shithead does. If he is still welcome here I see no reason they should not be.

Other than the fact one is a citizen and the other 17k are criminals, but I know in the end the DNC needs as many illegals/ dead people to vote to stop a 94% landslide

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Other than the fact one is a citizen and the other 17k are criminals, but I know in the end the DNC needs as many illegals/ dead people to vote to stop a 94% landslide

I feel they deserve the same access to whatever quality of life they seek as anyone else. It does not make them criminals.

On the other hand. Offenses against the planet we all have to share should be taken very seriously. So in that sense trumptard is a criminal in my book. So we should deport him.

94% is pretty funny. Clearly you learned math in the same way shithead did.

Green Squall

I'm totally fine with economic migrants coming to the United States. After all, immigration built this county and its what makes it great, however, get in line and do it legally like my dad, uncle and grandparents did. It wasn't easy for them either. My grandfather came first, got a job, housing and saved money. He then sent for the rest of the family and they were finally reunited. Pisses me off when people think its ok to jump the border or FALSELY claim asylum. That's called abusing the system.

Badfishy1

I feel they deserve the same access to whatever quality of life they seek as anyone else. It does not make them criminals.

On the other hand. Offenses against the planet we all have to share should be taken very seriously. So in that sense trumptard is a criminal in my book. So we should deport him.

94% is pretty funny. Clearly you learned math in the same way shithead did.

Sure, use legal means to do so... until then, fuck off we are full

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
A conspiracy theorist was telling me about graveyards (or I guess they would be future graveyards) behind all Walmarts in U.S. something about some group is gonna kill off massive amounts of the u.s. population and they have deal with Walmart to bury all the dead behind the building.

He's also always going on about the contrails in the sky. They stay in the sky longer and get wider because it's a poison or pop control technique that combines with the floride in tap water, and toxins from vaccines to create a super poison that makes us autistic sterile robots.

Whew, I feel better getting that out. That stupidness has been bouncing around in my head causing damage

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A conspiracy theorist was telling me about graveyards (or I guess they would be future graveyards) behind all Walmarts in U.S. something about some group is gonna kill off massive amounts of the u.s. population and they have deal with Walmart to bury all the dead behind the building.

He's also always going on about the contrails in the sky. They stay in the sky longer and get wider because it's a poison or pop control technique that combines with the floride in tap water, and toxins from vaccines to create a super poison that makes us autistic sterile robots.

Whew, I feel better getting that out. That stupidness has been bouncing around in my head causing damage

Goes well with my wall keeping us in theory. And the economic crash that is bound to happen. Both my local Wal-Mart's have enough room out back.

midwestkid

Veteran
I heard one recently speaking of the actual size of continents. It was said that some of the continents on the globe were actually way bigger then they were being shown... actual comment was Africa is way bigger then it's shown? No idea, just a new theory I'd never heard before...