What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Downy Mildew, Phytophthora

weedmush

Hi all,

1month ago I started with brown spots in the leaves in my mother plants. Apparently It looked like Phytophthora. I had Mildew in the past in cannabis(Outdoor) and in vegetables plants like tomatoes, without too much problem to control It.
I added preventives, down the humidity until 30%...

The problem was that I discovered broad mites 1 week later in the room:(, all bad things together...So I started with a chemical treatment with Oberon.

In these weeks, the Mildew is growing, damaging too much my plants. I used chemical again, Fosetil Al :(, without exit. :wallbash:
Foliar spray with bacillus subtillis too.

Please, any suggestion is welcome.
I will make clones, and will cut all damaged parts
Thinking in apply other kind of chemical treatment.
I have bacillus amyloliquefaciens D747, thinking in use It.
I usually use Copper oxychloride with tomatoes to stop the fungus growth. Any positive experience with this in cannabis? I know is important dont use It with other systemic products to avoid copper toxicity.
Kill the plants and start again would be a shit because arent replaceable genetics.

Thanks a lot for your help

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 21

weedmush

more pics,

thanks a lot again

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 23

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Hi all,

1month ago I started with brown spots in the leaves in my mother plants. Apparently It looked like Phytophthora. I had Mildew in the past in cannabis(Outdoor) and in vegetables plants like tomatoes, without too much problem to control It.
I added preventives, down the humidity until 30%...

The problem was that I discovered broad mites 1 week later in the room:(, all bad things together...So I started with a chemical treatment with Oberon.

In these weeks, the Mildew is growing, damaging too much my plants. I used chemical again, Fosetil Al :(, without exit. :wallbash:
Foliar spray with bacillus subtillis too.

Please, any suggestion is welcome.
I will make clones, and will cut all damaged parts
Thinking in apply other kind of chemical treatment.
I have bacillus amyloliquefaciens D747, thinking in use It.
I usually use Copper oxychloride with tomatoes to stop the fungus growth. Any positive experience with this in cannabis? I know is important dont use It with other systemic products to avoid copper toxicity.
Kill the plants and start again would be a shit because arent replaceable genetics.

Thanks a lot for your help
It's best to start over.

Clean the grow room, get rid of any wood and carpet or any other sources of mould, make sure the airflow is good.

It looks like leaf septorum, maybe some form of mildew. The stems look very woody (potassium deficiency/lockout). I don't know what the roots look like.